Because We're Important and You're Not - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Because We're Important and You're Not - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Because We're Important and You're Not

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Because We're Important and You're Not - Page 2 Empty Re: Because We're Important and You're Not

Post by Antonin Rookwood Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:16 pm

Being at the mercy of a woman could be oh so delightful sometimes, but it was times like these when it was more terrifying than anything. Kendall enjoyed his exploits, dearly. He enjoyed his reputation, and he enjoyed all he had to offer. He enjoyed the reasons girls glanced his way, the reasons a lot of guys envied him. He enjoyed everything he had worked up towards..

And Athena had her foot dangerously close to it!

If he pissed her off at all, she could easily make him pay. He stared at Athena, the evil, evil, sexily evil demon woman. Ah, she wanted his under her thumb- ahem, her foot- and she most definitely had him there. He was at her mercy, and not at all in a kinky way. More like a 'she could ruin my very reason to exist if she really wanted to' way. That was not nearly as fun.

He forced a wide grin. "Of course, dearest." He relaxed as the waiter brought them their tea and menus. Kendall reached out and took his tea, sipping some to help him chill out. The waiter seemed to be eying them, as though wondering what hijinks they were getting into. He gestured at Athena. "Isn't she darling?" he said convincingly. He watched him go back towards the kitchen and added his own little quips silently.
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Because We're Important and You're Not - Page 2 Empty Re: Because We're Important and You're Not

Post by Athena Marianne Goyle Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:39 pm

Oh bless him. She was treating him awfully wasn’t she? The little Devil on Athena’s shoulder merely shrugged. This would probably be where the Devil and the Angel would begin to bicker with each other but you see, Athena didn’t possess an angelic version of herself, suggesting that she had even less morals than previously thought. The Devil was quite happy by her lonesome anyway. Athena didn’t exactly know what had happened to her angelic side though she figured she’d been born without it. Now that would not surprise her in the slightest. Her father was the only one she was ever angelic around and that was so she could get something. Her ‘daddy’ was the easiest to bend out of everyone. It was Apolline whose presence required heavy consideration of medieval Muggle torture methods.

But nethertheless, Kendall needed a little bit of...discipline. Seeing him squirm pleased Athena to no end. She didn’t want to hurt him particularly but applying a little bit of pressure every once and a while would surely wind him up.

Athena glanced up at the waiter when he returned. The look on his face suggested he was slightly wary of the two of them and suspicious. Then again, everyone had the right to be suspicious when it was them at a dinner table together. This would either end well or it would end badly and that depended entirely on whose point of view it was. Athena didn’t care either way. She was there for entertainment after all.

Athena opened her menu and began to peruse it leisurely. She twisted a lock of her hair around her finger as she read, taking in the little descriptions of each dish as she mentally weighed up the pros and cons. She glanced up at Kendall and smirked at him before dropping her foot back down to the floor. If it was at all possible, the muscles in her leg sang. Athena exhaled gently and picked up her tea. She wound her hands around it and sipped, continuing to read the menu.

“So what exactly do you plan on doing with yourself after Hogwarts?” Athena asked idly. “You’re not thinking of becoming a little rent boy are you?” Athena gave a little laugh. “And oddly, I can imagine it.” Athena dropped her eyes back to the menu and ‘hmmmed’ before taking another sip of her tea. “Alright,” she gave up. “What are you getting?”

Indecisive as ever, sweetheart, The little devil whispered in Athena’s ear.
Athena Marianne Goyle
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 338
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonin Rookwood Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:30 pm

Kendall felt Athena's leg slip away and at that, he felt the tension roll from his shoulders, he relaxed, clapped his legs together as a precaution, and grinned. Now he could back to enjoying himself, now that his manhood was not being threatened. If her foot had hovered, the dinner would have been him shrunken in his seat, sweating, and dropping his utensils. Now he could bring her the havoc she had forced him through. "You're an angel, doll," he said, half out of relief, half out of spite.

He let himself fidget and get comfortable before reaching out to grab his menu. He opened it and moved towards the pastas. He had just had a hearty meal of meat the night before. He wanted something with noodles... And chicken. Yeah, that sounded good. The house elves at his home were good cooks, but they hardly made anything that was real fine dining. Just a lot...

At her words, he smirked. "Once again, that little hopeful tone has entered your voice." He glanced up and shrugged. "I'm not sure yet. Join Father's old friends." He grinned. Obviously he meant the Death Eaters, but there was a nearby group of Ministry officials who did not need to know that. "I'm thinking something in the Ministry- a job where all I have to do is 'supervise' and get paid more than everyone actually working. I love the way the world works." He smirked.

She asked what he was getting and he pointed, his eyes coming back down to his menu. "Chicken fettuccine. Sounds divine."
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Marianne Goyle Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:24 am

It would forever amaze Athena just how easy to control men were. Kendall bent to her will the moment her foot pressed against his crotch and it was interesting to see him crease up the way he had. He was just so vulnerable. It was almost sweet. Almost. Athena wasn’t going to use that little weakness against him unless it was absolutely necessary – or unless she suddenly got bored throughout the evening. But seeing as she’d come to Kendall, and the dinner in general, for entertainment purposes...she doubted her only source of amusement would be by harassing the part of him that was marginally more precious than his hair.

“Mmm...” Athena humoured him, turning a page in the menu to one devoted entirely to different kinds of wraps. “A fallen angel – straight out of heaven.”

Athena glanced up at Kendall, quirking an eyebrow at his fidgeting. She smirked and brought her feet back under the table. She curled them around the front two legs of the chair and tapped the pointed end of her heel against the metal as she read, biting her lip and almost beginning to hum as she perused the page. She didn’t though. She wasn’t that relaxed with Kendall. She’d do it if she was having dinner with her father though. It drove him crazy more often than not so, for his benefit, Athena would hum Muggle songs that the House Elves liked to play on the Wireless. That was when he really got assy and that was when Athena’s mood improved dramatically.

“Maybe I should just skip the charade and admit my un-requited love for you.” Athena deadpanned as she turned another page in the menu. “I’m sure that’s where we’ll all end up in the end,” she added, in reference to the ‘friends’ comment. “I am sure you will have a fabulous time – no doubt having sex with the secretaries?” Athena flipped to the page with the dish Kendall referred to and she ‘hmmed’ in thought. “That’ll do.” she replied, closing her menu with a snap.
Athena Marianne Goyle
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonin Rookwood Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:16 am

Kendall smirked as she continued the witty banter about her being an angel- a rather refutable statement seeing as she had just dangled the end of his point of existing in front of him. Still, witty banter and random sex was what Slytherins lived for, and if one was present, the other was bound to follow.. Or perhaps that was just wishful thinking on Kendall's part.

He glanced up to see her quirking an eyebrow at him and he threw his hands up. "Hey, if you don't like it, don't threaten to take away those things dearest to me." He ticked his head and looked back down at his menu, grinning despite himself. He was in a rather good mood for one of these arranged dates. Usually, he was fine because he felt like a stud but he usually got bored. Maybe having an interesting date was all he needed to chipper up.

He began to sip his tea and hurriedly gulped it down at her words, looking up at her, before smirking. More witty banter- promising. "It'd save us both a lot of time and heartbreak," he agreed. He smirked at her words and shrugged, saying, "We'll see what's in the cars. That might change course if I mind myself a wifey I can actually stand." He smirked and the waiter walked by. "Two chicken fettuccines please." The waiter hurried off and Kendal turned his attention back to Athena. "So is that really where you want to end up?"
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Marianne Goyle Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:43 pm

There were a dozen other people Apolline could have made Athena suffer through an evening with but Athena was incredibly glad that of all people, Apolline had chosen Kendall. There weren’t many Purebloods Athena could stand and when she disliked someone she was vocal about it; one of the many reasons why her father gave her calming draughts and various other potions to improve her mood before important functions. Thankfully there had been no substance abuse tonight because Apolline had either realised that there would be no improving Athena’s mood or that Kendall would entertain her. Athena oddly enough, had a feeling it was the latter and she hadn’t been wrong.

Athena smirked at Kendall’s protest. “Aww...poor baby,” she cooed. “I’m sure you’d live without your precious equipment...for a few days at least.” Athena picked up her cup of tea and wound her hands around it, relishing in the way it warmed her skin.

Un-requited love for Kendal was something Athena did not have – not by a long shot. She’d humour him though. “I’ll think of something witty and then I’ll let you know, shall I?” Athena closed her menu and took a sip from her tea, watching Kendall over the rim. “I never liked Divination,” Athena said breezily. “Life is a game, every twist and turn a new surprise. It’s just a case of whether you want to cheat or not.” Athena put her cup down and handed her menu to the waiter before meeting Kendall’s gaze once more. “Probably not,” she admitted. “But it certainly beats having to deal with socialites all day.”
Athena Marianne Goyle
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonin Rookwood Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:26 pm

Kendall was not too sure he liked Murray's place. He had been here a few times with dates- similar situations like this, besides the fact that the girl was usually either completely involved in herself and wouldn't stop talking, or she spent the whole time undressing Kendall with her eyes- and he had always thought the environment sort of stifled any reality to the conversations. He always felt like he was under his mother's thumb when he was at Murray's.

At her words, he twitched his head, raising an eyebrow, his expression asking the question 'Are you sure about that?' He grinned and went on to explain, "Darling.." he smirked. "Tell that to any teenaged boy, especially the Slytherins, and they'll inform you otherwise. We would cease to exist. Males don't need the means to survive, we need a reason." He winked.

She began to get philosophical on him and he felt a grin unfurl on his face. He rested his elbow on the table and set his chin in his hand, listening to her speak. When she was done, he raised a hand and a waiter appeared. "It seems someone traded my date with a Ravenclaw.." The waiter rolled his eyes and went to actually serve tables, having played his role. He grinned at Athena. "Heavy thoughts, don't you think? You're right, of course- women always are- but when did you come up with that?"
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Marianne Goyle Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:52 pm

Athena took a moment to sweep her eyes around the restaurant. It wasn’t empty but it wasn’t completely full either. Couples were dotted around and men in robes looking fresh from the Ministry were discussing business, one of them usually more interested in his personal assistant than the work at hand. There were few examples of that and Athena smirked every time she laid eyes on them. How droll of them all. Athena brought her eyes back to the table and took in the arrangement, memorising everything from the salt shakers to the little laminated cards describing the desserts in Galleons and in Euros – the latter for those from the continent who were unable to think of their own currency. Athena took another sip from her tea and looked at Kendall again, quirking an eyebrow at his expression.

“So you mean to tell me,” she began, placing her tea down on the saucer, “that without your genitals you’d have no reason to exist. Oh sweetheart...how sad.” Athena pushed her bottom lip out and cocked her head to the side before smirking widely at Kendall and picking up her tea again. “You spend too much time thinking with it...that’s your problem. To have to use your brain...Merlin, the prospect must be horrifying.” Athena took a sip of her tea and placed it down again. It needed a heating charm. It would have had one on it if it wasn’t for the fact that Athena was still, much to her chagrin, underage in the eyes of the Wizarding World. She frowned in the direction of the tea and shook her head before lifting her gaze once more.

Athena glanced up at the waiter and smirked widely at him. She leaned forward and placed her arms on the table, a dastardly smile on her face. “Is that such a bad thing? You said it yourself...Ravenclaws are inventive.” She laughed lightly and shook her head before curling a piece of hair behind her ear. “I’m a closet-philosopher.” She replied, not missing a beat. “Come up with what? My sudden burst of philosophy or the idea that following a mad, raving lunatic is better than having to talk to vapid women all day?”
Athena Marianne Goyle
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonin Rookwood Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:07 am

Kendall tsked and wagged a finger at Athena. "Now, don't go singling me out and chastising me and me alone, because I'm not the only male who would agree with my words. And really, you should be flattered. They matter so much to us because of you women. I'm basically saying we males exist for the company of you females. women have shoes and girl talk to look forward to as well." He sipped his tea.

Halfway through his drink, another thought popped into his head and he set down his tea, swallowing and saying, "You raise a good point though. I think I may be able to manage, because my hair would still be all well." He smirked widely. "Not any males have such an excellent fall back. I pity the poor fools." He chuckled and continued his drink.

"Now a vapid woman," he said, as though instructing Athena, "is nice for when we need to inflate our egos and talk about ourselves. What would surprise most girls is we don't like talking about ourselves so much- talking is really not our thing." He grinned and said, "Women with brains are just fine by me. I already explained why smart women can be fun." He smirked.
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Marianne Goyle Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:18 pm

Oh, wasn’t he sweet?

Athena smirked and shook her head. She leaned forward and caught a bead of water that was running down the side of her glass in an attempt to escape. It slipped around her index finger and hung from the pad before finally giving up and deciding to hang there. She brought her finger to her lips and glanced at Kendall before setting her hand back down again. She smirked and reached for her glass, catching another bead of water on her finger. She looked at it curiously for a moment before rubbing her thumb against her forefinger, thereby getting rid of the water.

“You have not sat through hours of girl talk have you? I’ll tell you what it consists of.” Athena held up her hands and began to list off what the girls spoke about. “Shoes, robes, cosmetic spells, you, shopping, supposedly attractive Quidditch players, how fat someone is getting, what to do with one’s hair, suitors, broom-cupboard trysts and, inevitably, more twaddle pertaining to just how well-endowed you are. Occasionally they’ll talk about Krum and PlayWitch but apart from that it’s a case of having to sit through hormonal girls talking about you, their body fat and how to make their noses smaller. It’s thrilling.”

Athena rolled her eyes and picked up her glass of water. She took a sip before setting it down again before quipping, “Yes but what happens when you get old and your hair starts to thin, hmm?”

A lecture on vapid women was not one Thea wanted to sit through. So they were good for ego stroking – well, that was about it. “Hmmm...I suppose at some point it must get a little irritating to hear just how rippling your biceps are – or something to that effect..” Athena drawled sarcastically.
Athena Marianne Goyle
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum