Sending a message - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sending a message - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sending a message

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sending a message - Page 4 Empty Re: Sending a message

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri May 20, 2011 3:39 pm

It took her a while to count all the hufflepuff students and make them follow her. Some of them, mostly the younger ones, were hysteric. She didn't knew how many of them were Sage's friends and she didn't want to.
“Come now,“ she murmured softly to the kids, trying to sound little bit brave. The Death Eaters weren't her friends, but she had a lot of fights with them. Some of them even tortured her with the cruciatus and one even cut her forearm. She looked down at the scar, and scowled. Those bastars will pay for every life that they stole! They will pay for Sage.
All the hufflepufflians, younger ones infront, gathered and she made sure that no one was missing.

As she wasn't asked to be there, she led her housemates back into the dungeons. The was has begun. And now everyone will have nightmares after this night and live in fear to be the next victim.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Fri May 20, 2011 9:28 pm

He heard Jack's order, and followed it without question. This specific order wasn't one to be question, for this commander had other affairs to attend to. He also heard Louis who wanted to be all noble and help, but in the back of Xemnas' mind he knew she'd be angry if she did. This would not be the right time to disobey a leader's orders. He looked back at the crowd that was still around everywhere, people screaming. Since Xemnas was rather small for his height he decided to tell students one by one to go to the common room, while Louis can tell them all to get going quicker. He wish he could've assisted more but Xemnas knew that the death eater that did that to Sage was powerful. Xem told the students in a nice calm manner, he especially went for the little ones first, for they had a life ahead of them. But in the back of his mind, he was worried for Jack, even though she was a very powerful wizard, its hard to worry about teachers, students, enemies, and her own self all at the same time. He figured that after everyone was calm he'd go back but to spy on Jack from a distance, in case she was caught off guard and without no way, or one to help her.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri May 20, 2011 9:41 pm

Hitame had basically no idea of what was happening, she was one of the last students to appear on the ground. Not because she wanted to be there, but because she couldn't escape the floods of students rushing outside to see everything that was happening. As soon as she was outside all she heard was screams and whispers about what was going on, she tried to make her way to the front to find out what was happening, but she couldn't manage to get anyone to move. She knew something really bad was going on at the moment she saw a shield go up, Jack's doing most likely was her first though, as soon as she saw the shield. Jack must have been at the front trying to protect everyone from whatever was happening.

When some students began to round everyone up and tell them to go back inside, she ran through the crowds or students and made her way to the front to at least see what was going on. She was shocked at the sight of a corpse that was talking, and moving! She didn't know what to do, but she knew that if she got closer Jack would see her and tell her to go back to the common room with everyone else. So she turned around and started helping with rounding up students. She began by rounding up the younger Gryffindors and leading them to the castle.

While doing this she caught sight of Xemnas. She told the kids to keep going in front and didn't pay any attention to if they were actually going back. She ran toward Xemnas and asked, "Xem, what's going on?" Even thought she had seen the corpse she didn't know what it was doing there or why everyone was outside, actually wanting to see what was going on.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Fri May 20, 2011 10:57 pm

Jack looked up at the voice of someone offering help. It was that girl who almost hexed him in the kitchens that one night. Wha was she doing here?? Brushing that aside, he stood on his toes, over the crowd, shouting,

"Me to, Headmaster! Do you require any help?"

He tried making himself sound brave, almost humorous, but his question was empty, it had no voice. He struggled against the tide and pushed himself out of the Ravenclaws moving away. He looked at the person guiding them back and said,

"Stay here, if you can guid a group of Braniacs away from a crime scene, than the Headmaster HAS to have you.. even though he hasn't said anything yet.."

He added the last part quickly, scratching the back of his head.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sat May 21, 2011 2:37 am

Xemnas saw Hitame sneak by the crowd and make it to his position, he was actually quite happy, he could use some help. "Hitame thank god you here, some death eater lady killed sage and I guess trying to harm us psychologically, Jack's up there confronting her right now. She gave me and Louis the order to help everyone in to there common rooms, and I'm ordering you to help. Honestly we'd probably just give Jack something to worry about so we'll think of something later but for now we must calm these students down and bring them to there common rooms." Xemnas said in a much more serious face than usual. He was real happy to see his little sister, but this was no time to converse. He diged deeper into the crowd telling more innocent bystanders to go to the common room. At last the crowd started moving, but just barely. Xemnas could see like baby steps moving, "thats it, keep going" Xemnas shouted into the crowd. He wasn't sure though if anyone heard him, since he was just a second year who hadn't even reached puberty yet.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat May 21, 2011 3:09 am

Hitame smiled and nodded at Xemnas. "You don't have to order me to do anything. I already have a group of students heading back to the common room." she said as she turned her back to Xemnas, trying to make her way through the crowd again. She found that the group she had been leading actually listened to her and they were one of the first groups to make it back to the common room. She continued gathering more students, telling them to get back to the castle in a much more serious manner than she had ever before. "Come on, let's keep it moving!" she said to the crowds, as they passed her. She doubted the older students would listen to her, after all she was only a little second year. Some first years were crouching behind trees trying avoid everyone so they could stay out ther to watch what was going on. She spotted about three of them behind a tree near her, and she turned quickly. "Hey! You three, get to your common room NOW!" she told them. "Hey Xem, look behind the trees!" she yelled after Xemnas.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat May 21, 2011 4:21 am

Jack wished, sometimes, that she was not a Gryffindor, just because she had to deal with other Gryffindors so often. They all wanted to be in the thick of the action, regardless of whether or not they would be helpful or not. She knew Louis' intentions were good, but he got himself into trouble too easily- and besides, the Headmaster obviously wanted a small, main group. Not twenty kids.

She took a step towards Louis and dropped her voice to a dangerous whisper. "Louis, you go to the common room and make sure no one leaves and make sure no one gets in who shouldn't. You come back here and I'll be pissed." She gave him a look of dead seriousness, and her green eyes flashed one to tell him she would not mind making it impossible for him to go against her word. She was not playing some card that said she was a leader therefore he had to listen. She was Jack, the girl who could kick his ass, and he had to listen.

Finally, she turned back to the main group, focusing back to what the Headmaster wanted.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Albert Doyle Sat May 21, 2011 11:54 am

''You're idiots! Fifty points from Gryffindor and Ravenclaw! I didn't put this order up for debate! GET OUT!'', he ordered once more, sighing at their ignorance. ''You four need to stay... the four of you will have to grow up a lot faster'', Doyle said. ''Despite all my sardonicism and my comments directed to all of you, I trust the four you'', he started. ''This was a direct attack on the school, on all of you. Each one of you could be next'', he said. ''Sadly, I cannot order you to eliminate the Death Eaters from the school because we don't have the manpower nor the magical power to do so. There are just too many of them. The death of this girl, whom I did not know, represents more than just a brutal homicide. As I have said, it represents the official start of the Third Wizarding War'', he continued. ''I can't, as of yet, predict how it will play out, but I am certain that we shall be secure for a certain period of time, at least from such attacks. Our staff members will reinforce the defenses of our school so that they will be exceptionally hard to breach, but even with all of that, the interior of the school requires protections. Again, the intervention of my colleagues will be regular and prompt, but, as I have stresses out to some of you, it just won't be enough. The Death Eaters are inside the school, some of them even teach and they have a junior organization which I cannot ban because of the current situation. Of course, you all know that this isn't a result of present doings, rather a consequence of past errors made both by political institutions and former Headmasters. I except my share of the blame for this happening as I am responsible for your safety and I would hereby apologize for that'', he explained. ''Now, as for your tasks. This isn't something new, for some of you, and I would, again, like to stress out that you are not obliged to accept this as there is no measure with which I could pressure you into doing this except by threat of expulsion, but you are of no use to anyone in such an instance. Along with out staff members, the four of you would take the responsibility of guarding the castle and protecting the students. That is all I would say before hand, that is, before I hear your answers. You are, I repeat once more, free to answer however you want and there will be no negative consequences for your deeds'', he said, looking at the four of them.
Edgar Albert Doyle
Edgar Albert Doyle

Number of posts : 190
Special Abilities : Apparation, Occlumency, Legilimency, Wandless Magic, Non-verbal Magic
Occupation : Owner of Slugs & Jiggers; Potions Master at Hogwarts

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sat May 21, 2011 1:10 pm

((OOC:I'm having a moment of Derpness... Who four u talkin to?))
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat May 21, 2011 1:23 pm

(Amelia, Ariel, Elijah, Jack)
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next