Sending a Letter;; OPEN
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sending a Letter;; OPEN Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sending a Letter;; OPEN

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sending a Letter;; OPEN Empty Sending a Letter;; OPEN

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:04 pm

It was cold. No, wait, it wasn't cold. It was freezing. Davina was running up the steps as quickly as she possibly could. She needed to send a letter back home, to her parents. She usually mailed them every week, but it had been over a week since she had last written them a letter. She had kept putting it off, as the weather had been so cold. She hated going outside, even if it was just to walk to the Owlery.
She finally got to the top of the steps. Warmth. At last. She quickly wiped her shoes at the door, as they were now covered in frost. She got out her parchment and a quill. She always wrote her letters in the Owlery, rather than in Hogwarts. She didn't know why, but she had just always done so and now it had become a habit of hers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sending a Letter;; OPEN Empty Re: Sending a Letter;; OPEN

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:45 pm

(Danny walked into the owelery in the bitter cold wearing his snow camo jacket. He shivered a bit as he went upstairs to send a letter to his parents in vegas. He thought he was alone until he saw Divinia upstairs and then walked up to his owl. He planted a letter on his foot and he soared off.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:54 pm

[[OOC: Divinia? WOW a new nickname...no wait, my first xD.]]

Davina had sat down on a chair in the corner. She had written the first part of her letter, but she wasn't sure what to say. Nothing much had happened, really. So far she had:
Dear Mum and Dad,
How are you? I'm fine, as usual. Nothing out of the ordinary has been happening here.
Lessons are fine. I'm getting top marks in all of my subjects. I'm sure that doesn't surprise you though.
I...

She paused at the I. She hadn't exactly made any new friends yet. She knew this was what her parents wanted her to say. She sighed, and put her quill down.
She heard someone entering the Owlery. Looking up, she saw it was Danny. He was a sixth year, who was the Leader of the DA.
"Hi," she said nervously to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:58 pm

[Whoops I cant spell xD]

(Danny held his arms as he heard a small voice behind him. He turned to see a Ravenclaw girl sitting there with a parchment on her lap.) "Hi," he said back "your Davina correct??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:33 pm

Mariana was in the owlery in a dark corner when she heard voices: "Heya guys!" she said holding Hedvig on her hand's wrist.She flew off and placed her little claws on Danny's shoulder.This was weird because she never did that although it was funny.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Addy Adeagbo Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:21 am

It was freezing cold outside and Addy almost didn't go to the Owlery, but she needed to send a letter to her grandmother a letter to let her grandmother know how she is doing. Addy ran up the long stairs ( or the stairs that seemed to be long to her ) wearing her jacket and made it to the top. She then walked into the Owlery with her letter she wrote in her right hand.
Addy Adeagbo
Addy Adeagbo

Number of posts : 280

http://summerfeldhigh.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:44 pm

(danny turned and saw Mariana standing there. He waved trying to smile past his chattering teeth. It was hard though and the only thing that came out was a flash of chattering teeth. He hated when that happened and that also rearely happened.) "Hey Mari," he said shivering
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:58 am

Mariana giggled a bit: "Awww Hedvig likes you." she said before adding: "Hey Addy how are you?" in a rather cheerful tone.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Addy Adeagbo Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:23 am

As Addy reached the top she heard Mariana's greeting. " I'm fine Mari, how about you ? " she asked her.
Addy Adeagbo
Addy Adeagbo

Number of posts : 280

http://summerfeldhigh.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:58 am

"I am just wonderful.Can't wait for spring though." replied Mariana with a yawn.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top