Barging into your life ((Jess))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Barging into your life  ((Jess)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Barging into your life ((Jess))

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Barging into your life  ((Jess)) Empty Barging into your life ((Jess))

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:32 am

It was sometime before nightful, the streets were almost empty or at least in the surrounding of the Grimauld street where Mariana walked calmly after apparating in one of the corners that was safe from muggle view. It was strange to be here again after three months though it felt right to be here and now. She walked into the Grimauld Place dressed as a muggle as most of the times to go unspotted by the muggles. It was fresh outside so she needed only few seconds to get from the corner to the entrance of the house. It didn't look much different though it was repaired since the last battle that was lead within. Not detaining to check the phenomenon out she rushed through the hall and left. It was hard to say if Jess is actually in his office, but it was the first place she had in her mind. After knocking three times, she opened the door. Jess was there fortunatly. Once she saw him, she entered inside not waiting for him to say come in and closed the door and stayed there to see his reaction before she would say anything. It was hard to say what's going to happen after three months...

((It's only long because it's first, you can write shorter.))
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Barging into your life  ((Jess)) Empty Re: Barging into your life ((Jess))

Post by Jess Potter Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:11 pm

Jess was sitting in his study, reading through a few of his notes on the Death Eaters, there weren't many, sadly, but he had been hoping recently to fix that. As he sat there he heard the door behind him click, and he swung around on his chair with a smile on his face, "Hello Berty, what can I -" he said, freezing when he saw who was in front of him. With a twitch in his face he sprung to his feet, wand flying to his hand, and was soon pressed to the neck of Mariana. "Who are you?" he asked, a look of fury on his face, "You dare come into my house and impersonate her, you dare impersonate my... you dare impersonate Mariana?" He asked, a crazy look in his eyes. "Who are you, and why are you here?" he asked again, his hand trembling slightly.

It had been three months since Mariana disappeared, and he knew better than to trust his own eyes when it came to her, the Death Eaters knew that she was his one true weakness, and they'd exploited it in the past, he wasn't going to fall for it again, for he felt sure that Mariana no longer cared for him, and that she would never return to him. "On our first date," He said softly, his voice trembling a little," what did we do?" He asked, deciding that this was a fitting question to determine if this could possibly be Mari.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:52 pm

It was obvious Jess was going to have a strong reaction on her apparation though no one could have imagined it will have this magnitude. Mariana expected everything shouting, insulting, or just throwing out of his office, but when Jess actually took his wand and in the speed of light pointed it at her neck it took her by surprise. Even though she had fast reflexes most of the time, she lowered her guard with Jess. It was hard to forcene this coming. His voice was freezing her blood, but she remained calm even tried to use her usual sarcasm. "Is that the way to salute your ... i don't know what did you have in mind to say ... after not seing her for 3 months." she asked without minor intention to try and resist him.

Instead of answeing him, she thought of a good joke or maybe bad. "I could return you with the same measure. Put your wand down you know even if i was an actual death eater, i wouldn't be stupid enough to attack you in a house full of order members." she commented not in a great hurry to answer his first question. She could have transformed into an animagus to clear his doubts, but she didn't. She was just testing to see if he was actually going to attack her. This joke was even starting to get a little interesting.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:37 pm

"Just answer the bloody question," he said, a desperate tone in his voice. It'd been three months, she had got that right, and the question was a decent one, one that had its merits, but the difference was that she was approaching him, and if she answered the question, and he confirmed it was a true answer, it was tantamount to answering the question himself. "It's not the first time you people've done something suicidal and stupid, I wouldn't put it past you," he said, a bead of sweat running down his face. "Now just answer the question Mari, If it's you than this is how I would expect you to act, but I can't take any chances, you know that," he told her, still sounding panicy.

If she were an imposter, lets face it, it wouldn't be the first time the Death Eaters had impersonated her to get to him.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:13 pm

Mariana was watching at Jess. Now she started to doubt. Jess might fire a spell at her if she didn't answer the question. Even though her blood froze in her veins, she stood apperently come. Maybe playing with Jess was a bad idea. "Alright already. Which part? One at Hogsmeade or the part in the forest camp by the river?" she replied with another question. After she said that, she sighed deeply though more from being close to Jess then from being afreid. She grabbed Jess's arm which wasn't holding the wand with one of her arms. "Put your wand in your pocket now or i swear i'll take mine. I came for other thing, but if you want a hard game, that is what you're going to get." she added throwing arrows from her both eyes directly into his.

This was the only thing she ever expected to happen today.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:28 pm

Jess' eyes softened when he saw the look on Mari's face, but he continued the hold until he heard the words. The moment she uttered them he broke, simply broke, dropping his wand to the floor with a clatter and beginning to tear up, ignoring the threat she seemed to give him, and leaning forward and giving her a kiss. "Oh Mari," he said, embracing her tightly, not caring if anyone heard him. "I've missed you so much, I'm sorry, i'm just so sorry," he told her, referring to the entire past year since he'd even been warm towards her, he had really been truly horrible to her. "I'm sorry for threatening you," he said finally, regaining himself considerably. I just... well, we both know it wouldn't be the first time the Death Eaters have used you against me, would it?" He asked with a feeble smile, and a weak chuckle.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun May 01, 2011 2:08 am

Mariana didn't have time to react. Jess dropped his wand on the floor and when it fell with a clank, she hardly even got time to feel relieved. Next thing she was aware of was that she lowered her right hand which she didn't der to move while she was busy looking at Jess's hand with the wand. Not even thinking she wrapped her released arm around his neck and kissed him. When the kiss broke after a minute, she could finally breath normally. Her right hand was now on his forehead gently caressing him. "It's okay. For a moment there, i was under impression you would fire a spell." she said quietly. "Oh i missed you too honey. I'm sorry I left so sudden." she replied holding her left hand right where it was, around Jess's arm. "Are you okay?" she asked looking softly at him.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun May 01, 2011 10:37 am

Jess took a step back and looked up and down Mari. "I would've," he admitted, "You wouldn't answer my question though," he said, laughing sadly. "I should've known when you refused to answer that it was you, you always were stubborn," he said a chuckle, hugging her once again.

"I'm fine," he finally said after a pause. "I've just been in a bad place recently, everything's seemed a bit dark to me," he admitted, before stepping back again and pointing at her. "And don't you apologise. I was horrible to you, I'm just glad you're back," he said with a faint smile.

"How have you been though, I've missed you," he said kindly, it'd been three months since they'd spoken, they had a lot of catching up to do.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun May 01, 2011 6:03 pm

Mariana locked the door behind her not even turning around. She was too busy looking at Jess. "I know though i needed to make sure why you wanted to fire a spell.." she replied kissing him when he hugged her. "Yes there is three things you should know about me. I am stubborn, double stubborn and even triple stubborn." she said though that was obvious.

"You'll never be on dark place again, I won't let you." she whispered in his ear while she was still in his hug. When he started observing her, she looked almost amused. When he pointed a finger at her she slightly snapped. "Well i wasn't much better to you, but now when i am back, i'm not leaving you again. This time you won't escape." she said with little evil smile.

She would prefer if they arrived to that topic later though it was obvious that was going to be on of first questions. "I prefer if we leave that part for later. I prefer if you told me if i arrived on time?" she replied with another question. Jess did seem like his oldself, but it was better to make sure.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon May 02, 2011 9:20 am

Jess chuckled and gave her another kiss before sitting back down on his chair, waving his wand and conjuring up another one for her to sit at. "Please," he said, gesturing at the chair, "take a seat," he told her.

"And not a problem, we wont talk about it until you're ready," he added, shooting her an understanding look. "Although you could work on the stubbornness a little," he added with another chuckle.

He couldn't help but feel that the lack of openness from Mari was a little bit of a shadow of their former problems, holding back information and not communicating properly, but this time around it was nothing like that, he was more likely to not have any of those problems than he had ever been, He and Mari both seemed to have turned over a new leaf.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top