Two Birds ...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Two Birds ... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Two Birds ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Birds ... Empty Two Birds ...

Post by Paris "Perry" Radborn Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:47 am

Paris Ravindra Radborn
How Many Characters You Want: I do not like mass threads, but 1 - 3 per thread is fine.
What characters you want: Potential clients, friends, and rivals.
Level of RP : Post above the word limit & I will match it. If you don't like long posts, let me know beforehand.
What you want to RP about: Perry is my newest character, so I need your help breaking him in.
Location: London, France (in Flashback threads only), or St. Mungo's (during one of his monthly checkups after he used a memory erasing charm on himself). I am flexible when it comes to location, so if you have something different in mind, run it by me.

Damian Skeeter
How Many Characters You Want: I do not like mass threads, but 1 - 3 per thread is fine.
What characters you want: A threat of some sort. Damian has always been somewhat interested in the POV of the Death Eaters, so the life-threatening situation should, in one way or another, give him a nudge in the direction of joining them when he is of age. This will be your goal.
Level of RP : Post above the word limit & I will match it. If you don't like long posts, let me know beforehand.
What you want to RP about: I have an open thread posted in London. I want to introduce Damian to danger. Near-death experiences will do. Perhaps a "friend" could jump in and save in towards the end- though I am not positive the clever boy will need saving.
Paris
Paris "Perry" Radborn

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Two Birds ... Empty Re: Two Birds ...

Post by Freyja Podmore Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:59 am

I have a Gryffindor graduate, Leaila Saturo, who's 24 and currently has her little sister living with her, I'm not sure what she could be, maybe friends, Leaila needs more friends. Oh and I can only post long on certain occasions, if I use a computer or something I can usually post about 3-4 maybe 5 paragraphs but when I use my cellphone(this is very often) I can only post 1 medium sized paragraph.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Paris "Perry" Radborn Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:20 am

Perry & Leaila.
A friend of Perry's, I am assuming? I read her application, & I
imagine we could have some fun with a Paris and Leaila. He is
a very secretive when it comes to his personal life, due to his
past, but I imagine she could get something out of him somehow.

A paragraph is fine. I will keep my posts around the length of
yours & we should be just fine, so long as we stay above the limit.

Where shall I start the thread?
Paris
Paris "Perry" Radborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:24 am

I have a few grads to use-

Marla Higgins- 24, Death Eater, sort of crazy, temptress.

Mikki Witte- 19, Russian, obsessed with Grindewald/Deathly Hallows, sort of a spy. Not necessarily bad or good.

Frank Longbottom- 19, Auror, Order, compulsive truth teller. All around good guy.

I have a few 7th years as well, including Naomi Quinn-Greyback who is on the run, and then two other grads but they're dying soon. Haha

As for Damian, I'm not sure any of my charries would attack him, but I know if Jack ran into him, she'd duel to help him. I'm trying to get her back in her prime, so if he needs assistance, she could help.

Last edited by Jaquellene "Jack" Dyllan on Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:27 am

I'm okay with anywhere, but maybe somewhere in Diagon Alley?
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Paris "Perry" Radborn Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:23 pm

Perry & Mikki.
I adored Mikki's application; she is quite an interesting
girlie, & I think Perry will get along with her just fine.

The Paper Maze (Mikki)

Perry & Frank.
I am not sure if Frank and Perry will end up as great
friends, or if Perry will irritate him like hell. =P We
are gonna have to freestyle it.

The Sitting Duck (Frank)

The other threads shall not be too much longer, you two.

Last edited by Paris Ravindra Radborn on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Paris
Paris "Perry" Radborn

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top