Getting things back on track! - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting things back on track!  - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting things back on track!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting things back on track!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Getting things back on track!

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:46 pm

Sammy had been waiting for what felt like ever. Finally a nurse came out and said that she could go see Sophia and they she would show her the way. "Thanks." Sammy said to the nurse, stopping in front of Sophia's door and listening to them talk. It sounded like they knew each other and Sophia didn't want to just stay in bed and wait to heal. But Sophia finally agreed and stayed in bed to rest. Sammy couldn't help but to smile alittle at the conversation. "Hey Sophia." Sammy said giving Sophia a light hug as to not hurt her, then sat down in a chair next to her bed. "I know that you want to jump out of that bed and heal yourself. But resting really is the best thing for you now. I just wish that I was able to heal you back there like you did for me. You'll have to teach me some of that so I can use it next time." Sammy said leaning back in the chair to relax alittle bit.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:01 am

Sophia looked at Samantha and nodded. "Alright fine Sammy, although I think you got the worse part of it."said Sophia softly. "Are you feeling ok? I tried healing you with the best healing spells I knew!"said Sophia weakly but softly. Sophia chuckled alittle bit and smiled. "I'll teach you some healing spells, but beware there not easy to learn believe me!"said Sophia honestly. "Ugh... I hate staying in this stupid bed!"said Sphia sighing. As much as she loved helping and healing people the idea of her actually being stuck in a room wasn't her idea of fun. "Why do I always have to get myself in trouble?"Sophia asked Samantha chuckling. "I guess I just put others before myself."said Sophia shrugging not really knowing the reason she just did it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:12 am

Sammy smiled at Sophia as she agreed to stay in the bed. "I'm fine Sophia, don't worry about me. I might have a few scares from the knifes but it won't be the first ones. You just rest and start getting better." Sammy said wishing that she had been better at healing stuff. Sophia wouldn't have to be in the hospital if she did. "Well as long as you are the one teaching me then it won't be so hard." Sammy said laughing a little bit at the thought of learning even more spells then the ones she's already learning in school. "I know that you hate being in these beds but think of it this way. Now you know what the patience have to go through and when you get back to work you can tell your boss or whoever what it was like and how to make it better. You might even get a promotion." Sammy said smiling at the thought of Sophia running the hospital. At that moment the same nurse came back in and walked over to Sophia.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:13 am

Sophia nodded and sighed. "Alright fine I'll rest, but I can teach you how to heal those scars of yours."said Sophia softly but weakly. "All you got to do is pint your wand at the scars and say Vix and iit will remove the scars."said Sophia. Sophia smiled and nodded. "Alright I'll teach you everything I know, I'm sure you'll get it down in no time."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. Sophia nodded when she said she knew she hate being in the bed and now she knew what the patients feel like now. "Yeah now I do, and it's not a good thing!"said Sophia chuckling. "But unlike them I know how to heal myself I just can't do it!"said Sophia annoyed but softly. As Hannah came back in Sophia groaned as she seen the potion bottles for she knew what they were. "Oh come on Hannah seriously, a sleeping potion?" Sophia asked looking at the blue bottle and rolled her eyes. "Yes Sophia, you need rest and I hate how you know what these potions are!"said Hannah shaking her head. "I can't help it, I work here I'm suppose to know!"said Sophia smirking and chuckling at the same time.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top