If you want love why don't you say so?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

If you want love why don't you say so? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

If you want love why don't you say so?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If you want love why don't you say so? Empty If you want love why don't you say so?

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:34 am

<P><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000">Daniel walked down the street of Hogmeade, his hands dugged deeply into his pocket. He wore a black leather jacket, blue v-neck shirt, a pair of brown boots and jeans. His grey hoodie laying softly on top of his head, covering most of his face. On his face he grew a 5 am beard, which he liked most. It was a cold evening, but then it was always cold in Hogmeade cause it was constantly snowing. Daniel decided that he was bored so he made his way to the three broomstick and grab a firewhiskey to drink. As he finally made his way, he pushed the door open and stepped inside, standing there for a second, shaking the snow off his shoulders before walking off to the barkeeper behind the bar. "One firewhsikey please," spoke Daniel, horsely as he put one index finger up and put two galleon and a silver sickle on the counter. Then went off to his favorite seat near the window and chat down, drinking his firewhiskey and watching as everyone walk past.</FONT></P>

Last edited by Daniel M. Valentine on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

If you want love why don't you say so? Empty Re: If you want love why don't you say so?

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:41 am

Nikki, who was already inside the Three Broomsticks, had watched nearly every person enter and leave since lunch today. She was so happy to see Daniel..her boyfriend. She knew it was kind of...bad to be dating him. As she was a graduate and he was a student. But she was 17 and he was 16, not much age difference, but still illegal. She kept very quiet about her relationship with him, and hadn't even told a single soul. She got up from her seat, and picked up her drink and walked over to where Daniel sat, and sat opposite of him. "Hello, Daniel.." Nikki smiled at him. She was wearing faded blue jeans, white top, black leather jacket, red scarf, hair straightened to perfection and natural looking make-up.

Spoiler:
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

If you want love why don't you say so? Empty Re: If you want love why don't you say so?

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:58 am

Daniel who seem to have zoned off, staring at the window, shook his head and snapped back into reality. He looked at the girl sitting down sitting in front of him, only to find Nikki sitting oppossite of him wearing almost the same thing as he did. "Oh, hey Nikki," he smiled back, his voice sounded shock, upset yet happy at the same time. He felt so happy to see her again, but at the same time pissed off at her for disappearing on him like that. He never understood why she had ran off, was it something he had said. He wanted so badly to tell her how much he missed her and was pissed off at her, but he couldn't find himself to say it. So he sighed and looked down at the ground, shuffling his feet, sadly.

Spoiler:
Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:03 am

Nikki's eyes welled up with tears and she began to cry quietly. She has hurt alot of people because of her disappearance without a trace. Her sister, her boyfriend...who was next? Tears rolled down her cheeks and she sniffled. She could say she was sorry and all, but they were just words and didn't mean anything. It didn't change anything for what she did. There was nothing she could do except beg. "Daniel.." Nikki cried softly. Nikki looked out the window and bit her bottom lips and sniffled a bit more. She tried not to make a scene or anything, as she wanted this to be personal. She got her drink and drank a bit, hoping it would make things slightly better which it did not.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:12 am

Daniel swore felt as if his heart had just been squash with two hands as soon as he saw her swelling up in tears and cried quietly. He never mean't to have made her cry, he could feel the urge to cry as well but he fought it and blinked his eyes to stop his tears from falling from his eyes. He didn't want to show her he was weak or a loser for crying. When he heard his name he closed his eyes for a few seconds, on the verge of crying but he stopped himself from showing any tears. "I waited..." he told her, he looked up at her. Daniel watched her carefully, his face looked pained and his lips trembled. Even looking at her crying felt so painful. "I miss you so much," he continued.
Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:22 am

"I know you did...and you're so....there's no word to describe how I feel about you waiting....it's so....indescribable," Nikki replied to Daniel, sniffling. "I don't take you for granted, I really don't..." Nikki explained to Daniel. She didn't take him as some random hot guy, she really loved him and didn't take him for granted. "I missed you so much as well," Nikki sobbed. "I never meant to hurt you.." Nikki continued. She could see that Daniel wanted to cry, but he didn't, as he always tried to be strong for her. She liked that alot. "I am just...crazy sorry and would understand if you don't forgive me." Nikki sighed sadly, still crying.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:45 am

<P>Daniel listened carefully to what she had to say about herself disappearing without a tract. He could feel himself about to burst into tears, but not tears of sadness, but tears of happiness. But he didn't cry at all, therefore avoiding him from looking like he was weak or unmanly. He never felt more happy to hear just those words she said. A smiled smeared on his face after she had finish what she said. "I forgive you," said Daniel leaning over the table and wiping the tears from her face and pushed a strand of her hair around the lock of her hair. Then stroked her face gently with the tip of his index finger and placed his hand on her cheeks. "I know you didn't mean to hurt me," spoke to her, softly. "I was beginning to think I lost you," he admitted, flashing a cute smirk on his face. </P>
Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:17 am

Nikki sniffled and smiled to hear that Daniel has forgiven her. "Oh, Daniel..thank you..at least I have you to forgive me..." Nikki sighed, thinking about Sophia's last words when she last saw her. She wasn't sure whether to give her space or to find her, she was really confused. "I swear to God, I didn't mean to hurt anyone," Nikki whispered. Nikki looked at him and smiled weakly. She chuckled as well. "Daniel, you'll never lose me...I'll always come back...I came back, didn't I?" Nikki asked, not expecting an answer. Nikki just wanted him to hold her and kiss her, but maybe that was a bit too early to ask for that. She took another sip of her drink and looked at Daniel. "I missed you..." Nikki said.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:36 am

Daniel smiled and gazed, soflty into her eyes and ran his finger lightly down her cheek. "I just don't want you be upset," he told her. "It'll make me sad as well," he continued. He continued to stare into her eyes and smiled as she listend to her. "I know you didn't, you'll always be my Nikki," he told her. Then he rolled his eyes at her when she said he will never lose her and that she will always come back, then pointed out that she came back. "All in one piece," he told her and flashed a cute, smile on his face. "I miss you too," he told her looking at her. He wanted so much to kiss her now and hold her in his arm, he wanted her badly. So he got on his feet and walked slowly to Nikki's side and sat down beside her, without breaking his stare. "I love you, Nikki Granger," he told her, not knwoign she change her name. Then he kissed her soflty on the lips, passionetally.
Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:54 am

"Well, I'm very upset right now..." Nikki cried. She looked at Daniel and sniffled. "I'm sorry that it upsets you seeing me like this." Nikki apologized. Nikki grinned weakly and nodded. "Aw, you'll always be my Daniel.." Nikki said. Daniel began to kiss her, so Nikki kissed him back, slowly, but with passion. She opened her mouth a few times, and cried whilst kissing him. "I love you, Daniel," Nikki said. She then looked down and bit her lips. "I'm not a Granger anymore, I'm a Lestrange now," Nikki said to Daniel. "So you love a Lestrange, not a Granger," Nikki grinned.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top