Pieces of Me
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Pieces of Me Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Pieces of Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pieces of Me Empty Pieces of Me

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Nothing screamed first time Dad quite like this did. Here was Elijah, a grown man, standing in MotherCare looking completely lost. He looked beyond his seventeen years. He was bordering on twenty-one, twenty-two in visual age and for once he thanked the Gods for it. The last thing he honestly needed was a dozen or more women glaring at him in disapproval.

Still, it wasn't as if he looked like he was about to become a father - or was one already. Quite frankly, he was a mess.

He looked every bit the painter he was. His jeans were old, worn, torn and covered in specks of colour. His top was low in the neck, holey and thin. Only the leather jacket seemed to posses some sort of level of cleanliness. Even his bag and Converse had paint on them. His hair was mussed and his beard was, well, beardly.

In short, Elijah didn't look like a sensible father-to-be. In fact, Elijah looked the complete opposite.

What he'd found was the clothing section of the obscenely large baby store. He'd decided at that point that he'd call in some help. He didn't really know who he should pick, really. Out of everyone though, Soph seemed like the best move. So that's who he called. Stood in MotherCare, on a cloudy Wednesday morning, Elijah Krum called Sophia Lestrange to help him shop for baby clothes.

Oh lordy.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Pieces of Me Empty Re: Pieces of Me

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:09 am

Oh boy, nothing screamed nightmare then getting then getting a call from Elijah Krum but he needed her help so she decided to come. "Ugh... why do I have to be so nice?"Sophia thought to herself sighing as she apperated behind the store and walked in meeting Eli by the baby clothing as promise. "Oh god this is awkward."Sophia thought to herself. "Ok... Eli I'm here, what can I help you with?"Sophia asked him softly as she seen he looked like a lost puppy.

Sophia noticed his clothing was rather percise giving him that older then seventeen years look which made Sophia shake her head. "Oh lord, you are lost at this!"said Sophia as her eyes torn off of him and ran her hands through her hair. Sophia had a feeling this was going to be a long day indeed for her but she knew she was his only hope.

Sophia's clothing on the otherhand, looked normal as if this wasn't the first thing she done in her and it woudn't be the last. She was wearing a dress white dress with black,orange, yellow and brown design on it with a black mini cardigan over it with a brown hat on her head.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:22 am

Elijah made a face. He knew he couldn't dress himself but he could dress his children when it came down to it. Oddly enough, they were like their mother's when it came to their outward appearances. That was something Vivienne and Giselle had in common. They were both vain and self-absorbed. Fauve and Thierry weren't quite like their mother's - thank God - but that tendency, that paranoia, was there. Kitty would no doubt be dresses sensibly by her mother. Elijah wanted to put her in as many ridiculous outfits as possible before she thought her dad was boring and old. That, to Elijah’s horror, was probably what he was going to become in his children’s eyes. How awful.

His thoughts turned to his mother and his hand groped for the locket around his neck. Elijah wondered what she would have thought had she been able to see him now. She first would have turned her nose up at the fact that he was in a Muggle shop. She then would have turned her nose up at the fact that he was shopping for his daughter and then finally, he hoped, she’d smile and place a kiss on his cheek before launching herself into the clothing rails. He could only do but dream. Dead and buried, she wouldn’t have done that had she been alive. There was definitely no hope now. Elijah wondered whether she would have been proud of him or as horrified as his father was secretly.

Sophia’s voice caught Eli’s attention and he turned to her, managing a smile for her benefit. She seemed to be as displeased with his clothes as everyone in the shop was. Elijah frowned and crossed his arms over his chest, half tempted to send her home if all she was going to do was comment on his choice of dress. Still, he was in a good mood and Sophia was Chase’s friend. If anyone was going to fill the female void and give a sensible opinion while he was out then it was going to be Sophia. She knew Chase. She knew what she would like. Elijah knew what Chase liked too but put him in a shop with a credit card and an objective and he’d buy the whole store out.

As it was, he probably only needed a few sections out of the whole.

“Hello to you too, sweetheart,” Elijah quipped in return, smiling once more. He released the locket and reached forward, plucking a little bear outfit off of the rail. “Don’t you think this is cute?” He grinned, tilting his head to the side. “Or, or, this!” Elijah grabbed another outfit, this time a unicorn one, and held it up for Sophia to see. “Maybe a bumble bee one would be better though?”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:06 am

Sophia looked at him and sighed. "Sorry... this is just alittle awkward for me."said Sophia softly as she started browsing through the baby outfits. "Ok... lets start this again shall we?"Sophia asked him softly. "Hello Eli, how are you today and what can I help you with?"Sophia asked him softly giving him a soft warm smile. As he held up a little bear outfit she looked at it and bit her lip. "It's cute yes, but were looking for cute and adorable and plus Chase likes yellow."said Sophia softly. As he held up a unicron outfit she wince at the sight of it.

Sophia walked over towards him as he mentioed the bumblebee outfit. "Now that's cute and adorable!"said Sophia agreeing with him. "The ladybug outfit is also cute as well."said Sophia looking at the outfit that was next to the bumblebee one. "Why not get both of them?"Sophia asked him softly as she looked around for a basket. "We need a basket if were going to get some outfits."said Sophia softly as she ran off to get a basket. A couple of minutes later she returned with a big empty basket.

"Don't worry, we'll won't buy out the store I promis you!"said Sophia chuckling as she went back to browsing through the clothes. Sophia had an idea what Chase would like seeing how she was her best friend and they shared everything together. Sophia wondered if that was one of the reasons Eli chose her to help him choose baby clothes. As she went over alittle bit she saw the shoes and let out alittle gasped and squeal."Aw... looks at these shoes Eli, and the bumblebee shoes would go perfect with the bumblebee oufit don't you think?"Sophia asked him softly.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:21 pm

Elijah didn't blame Sophia for feeling as awkward as she did. Frankly, the feeling was mutual. This was Chase's friend though. It couldn't be that hard to get through to her, could it? But, as Elijah struggled to find something to say, he couldn't help but wonder whether this had been a good idea. Biting his lip, Eli dropped his eyes back to the clothes in his hands and placed them back on the rails.

"How've you been?" He asked, finding his voice and asking the question she'd asked him prior.

Chase liked yellow. Yes, Elijah knew that. He was going to save the yellow for summer dresses and such though. He had a feeling both women would like those. Speaking of summer dresses, he needed to get a couple for Fauve as well. Biting his lip again, Elijah turned around, feeling a little lost.

Then, before he knew it, Sophia had disappeared and returned with a basket in her hand. Elijah smiled at her and nodded, placing the bumblebee and ladybird suits into the basket. Elijah grinned at her and nodded, reaching forward to pick up the little shoes.

"We could buy the whole store," He said wryly with a smirk.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:08 am

Sophia looked up from the clothes rack as he asked how she was. "I'm good Eli thanks for asking, how about yuorself?"Sophia asked him softly. Maybe this could be a producted day, it seemed like it was going alreight so far and no damage yet. Sophia went through browsing through the outfit not really finding any cute ones she went to the next rack and kept on looking. "I wouldn't bother with pink, I don't think Chase like it very well."said Sophia softly. But be honest Sophia didn't like it either she thought it was to bright for her taste as well.

Sophia looked at him and chuckled when he said they could buy oit the whole store. "Yes we could but Chase might get onto us for doing that."Sophia pointed out to him. Having her red hair best friend mad or upset at her wasn't a good thing, in fact it was quite scary. Sophia nevered been on Chase's bad side and she didn't want to be, she seen her mad a couple of people and it wasn't pretty.

"Find anymore good ones?"Sophia asked him as she kept on browing throug hthe baby clothes hoping to find something. "There has to be some cute outfit in here somwehere, what kind of baby store is this?'Sophia asked as she looked at the ugly green outfit with disgust. "Ugh... some people actually buy that?!?"Sophia asked her softly as she looked through and found a winnie the pooh outfit outfit. "Aw... this is a cute one and it has a little hat!"said Sophia looking at it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top