Defense Against the Dark Art - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Defense Against the Dark Art - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Defense Against the Dark Art

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Defense Against the Dark Art - Page 6 Empty Re: Defense Against the Dark Art

Post by Guest Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:27 am

( Class starts)

" Hello Student i am impress with the people who has done their homework" said Dumbledore walking around the seat and putting the homework result on the people who has done their homework " Today we will be learning to do Stupefy more i will explain later on when there more student arriving" he said sitting on his table
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:02 am

(darren walks in the classroom)

"hi sir sorry i missed ur first class. I was in the hospital wing. Im darren" darren said
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:11 am

" Not a problem Darren not a problem" Albus said with a smile with a wave of his hand and looked down at the sock he was playing with then looked aroudn in his deserted Class and checked the cloak on the wall " We will start in 5 minute" he said calmly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:27 pm

(There is a huge noise outside and SpartanWizard comes busting in though the window. He casted Reparo and the window was repaired.) "Sorry I'm late professor the door was locked so I flund myself in with the Mongoose." he said. (Spartan walks to his desk and sits.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:08 pm

"OK im here i was sleep walking to the wrong class"adebola said loosing her breath
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:46 am

" Very well then" Albus siad now standing up and said " Can anyone tell me about the spell Stupefy?" he added
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:53 am

"Stupefy is a spell that can stunn people so that the wizard who casted it will have time to cast another one." Spartan said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:58 am

" Very good Very good 10 point to Gryffindor" Albus said " what spell will you'd have to use if somone was stunned?"asked Dumbledore
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:06 am

enervate is the opisote spell of stupefy. If u want to cure someone whos been stunned than u use enervate
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:35 am

" Very good 10 point to Slytherin" Albus said " And is this spell useful or is it not?" Albus asked patrolling the class
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top