Snow and Ice - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Snow and Ice - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Snow and Ice

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snow and Ice - Page 2 Empty Re: Snow and Ice

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:07 pm

"its peaceful out here," Cecilia said, "i can see how someone could just sit out here and look out at the water for hours on end. or at least until some stupid person has to ruin it by getting into a fight with another stupid person." she glanced over at him. "I'm just going to guess that you and my brother don't get along because of some stupid reson and forget about it," Cecilia said, "Eli's life shouldn't affect who i talk to, or at least not to the extent that i can't make friends of guys he got into a fight with." she pushed her hair out of her face again silently wishing she had braided it before she left the common room.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:13 pm

Andrew could definitely tell that this girl was different from Eli. It made Andrew think that this person actually had a brain and could use it too. Eli on the other hand apprently just used the other head. "I may have shed some of his blood," he said, sitting down near Cecilia "but we're over it, even though we are still not on good terms. But in the end, I just don't care." Just remembering the fight made Andrew smile a bit. Eli's nose twisted and blood flowing out. It was worth it.

"And I do agree that this is a peaceful place. I mean, you come here and your troubles just go. Maybe that's why I come here a lot." Andrew explained. He had shown up a lot since he got back, maybe just for the hell of it, or just something subconscience. "And I'm not stupid," he smiled with the twist of a joker "I'm just misunderstood."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:28 am

"Elijah is a big boy, he can take care of himself," Cecilia said laughing at how she had chosen to say it, "i mean he... oh never mind. i don't know how else to say it besides that." she looked over at him seeing the small smile on his face she wondered what he was thinking about. she didn't voice her questions knowing they would be useless even if he did answer them. "There arent many places here that are as peaceful of this. i can only think of two others, though not every one would find them peaceful at all. the people who wouldn't find it peaceful to just sit alone and watch the light dance off the water snow and ice are the ones who need other people there to make them feel complete," she whispered.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:05 pm

Andrew laughed once she had mentioned that Elijah was a 'big boy'. It was an odd thing to hear coming from a teen, mostly because you would hear it a lot from kids when they were called babies. But then again, it really was the only way to describe it besides 'adult'. "I know what you mean," Andrew said, assuring her that an explanation wouldn't be needed. When she began to explain the peaceful places, Andrew listened to every word and every detail. It was true and at times, Andrew did like to be alone as well. Maybe that was one reason why he left, to just be left alone. "I know what you mean," he said in his usual tone "better to be in your thoughts that sharing all of them with everyone else. Keeps secrets and private stuff out I guess."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:18 pm

"though it is also good to be around people to. if you spend to much time alone you could go nuts, "she said speaking from experience. she use to spend so much time alone whether locked inside or out riding her broom. she avoided people as much as possible. "that is the worst way to spend life. alone and nuts. some times people even start to hear voices. some who hear the voice embrace them. others try to ignore them." she added.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:55 pm

"Don't you mean, those who embrace the voice shouldn't be talking?" he joked, trying to show more of that line. Andrew usually thought differently than others, so he usually never made sense to anyone. It was his way of thinking, he assumed. "But I see what your point is. Not the healthiest way. Not to mention the most sane way." Andrew stood up from where he stood and strecthed his neck, trying to get the blood flowing through his body. He had been sitting in the cold for a while, so he had to warm up a bit. "What about you?" he asked calmly, "do you try to ignore people? Because at points, I try to do so as well."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:03 pm

"I don't think so," Cecilia said, smileing, " some might think the voices are good. though othes listen to their voices and they do things that should never be done. sometimes i wonder if voldemort heard voices." she listened and glanced at him out of the corner of her eye. "I use to spend a lot of time alone, if thats what you mean. " she said , "though i pretty much blocked out everything when i was flying and then when i was reading thats all i knew."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top