Snow and Ice
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Snow and Ice Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Snow and Ice

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snow and Ice Empty Snow and Ice

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:28 pm

it was rather cold out but Cecilia was getting tired of sitting inside. she put on her coat and headed down to the lake. there were every few people out side but that was okay. she preferred to stay away from people, okay guys, since the yule ball. her first real date and the guy had been a complete jerk but only he could help that. she had left her hair down for the day and was wearing one of those hats with the dangling ball things on either side. she wore skinny jeans and her snow boots. her winter coat was zipped up and hiding her plane white t-shirt.
when she got down to the lake Cecilia brushed the snow off of a rock that sat close to the water and sat down. "wonderful peace and quiet," she said to her self with a small smile on her face.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Snow and Ice Empty Re: Snow and Ice

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:58 pm

Andrew Thompson walked along the edge of the Great Lake, doing his usual routine of just walking around the edge for no apprent reason. His reasons were just a mystery to most people, yet Andrew had understood the reasons why. The lake soothed the slightest nerve and Andrew would be down there everyday just to soak up the relaxation of the lake. Yet something was different this time. A girl was by the edge as well, not an usual sight, but it was rare to see during the winter. =To see if anything was wrong, Andrew continued his route until he was about 5 meters from the girl. "Hey miss," Andrew asked in a friendly tone "you alright? It's cold out here, y'know."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:21 am

Cecilia jumped when she heard a guys voice. "oh yeah I'm fine," she said a slight smile on her face. "yes i know its cold, any one with a brain could tell you that." she said looking over at him. "Could i ask what your doing out here? Did you get board of being inside? Wanted to get some fresh air? Are you cold blooded so the cold weather doesn't bother you?" she asked clearly joking about this guy being cold blooded. she pushed her hair behind her ear and off her shoulder. she stood up brushing off the seat of her pants, "I'm Cecilia by the way, Cecilia Krum."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:41 am

Andrew jumped a little as well as the girl was surprised by Andrew. He hadn't tried to sneak up on her at all, yet it must've happened by mistake. Now things seemed interesting since she began to use a bit of sarcasm and humor. Funny. But Andrew could do better. "Well whos to say we're all warm blooded?" he smiled, "we could all be cold blooded yet not even realize it. Depends on the type of blood, you figure." Now Andrew got curious when she said the name Krum. If she happened to be related to Elija Krum, then there would be a sort of problem. Considering how Andrew hated him for taking Chase. "I'm Andrew Thompson," he greeted
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:55 am

"I only believe that slytherins, like the Malfoys, can be cold blooded." Cecilia said, "Malfoys and reptiles. its nice to meet you Andrew." she didn't know much about her brothers personal life. she didn't know much about her brother at all. "you know Curiosity killed the cat," she said seeing a tiny hint of curiosity in his eyes and face. she started to wonder what he was curious about but didn't voice that curiosity that welled inside of her.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:03 am

"Slytheins and Malfoys are basically the same," he smiled again saying the truth at least "they are just as demented and twisted. Nice to meet ya as well." His question still rang in his head, wondering if she had actually been the sister...or even daughter of Eli. Probably a sister though, she didn't appear to be Eli's daughter. Apprently, his question must've gotten into reality since she had asked about what he was thinking. "Just calling a shot in the dark," he said blinking a couple of times, examining her face still to see a similarity between her and Eli "but are you related to Eli Krum?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:10 am

"Demented, and twisted," Cecilia agreed with Andrew, "Yes, I am related to Elijah. He's my older brother. though we don't talk much. if you have hand any problems with him i don't know them. i hardly know where he lives." Cecilia said feeling like she had to prove something to Andrew. maybe she felt like she had to prove that she was not like Eli, but she thought that couldn't be it. "though he dose have a real good streak in him." she said recalling when he came to see if she was okay after she left the ball. 'he's probably just acting nice like Ezra was,' she thought to her self, "he most likely doesn't care about any one but him self.'
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:43 pm

It didn't shock Andrew that much to find out that Cecilia had been in fact Eli's brother. It made things a bit more interesting, but he could still talk to her without any horrible feelings. He got over the fact that Eli got Chase pregnant, so it didn't even matter that she was his sister. "Trust me," he said with a slight shrug "I've only seen a bad streak. Long story, please don't ask." But he knew that since he put it in her head, she would become curious and eventually ask. It wasn't like Andrew was a mind reader, but he thought it'd be obvious.

Andrew looked back out to the lake and said in his usual voice "You never really told me why you were out here. Besides that it was obvious that it was cold and all." In fact, he had no idea if he even brought up the question, but he still wanted to know. To find someone out here by themself in the 30s was a challenge against mother nature. And Andrew honestly thought Mother Nature would get her revenge against Andrew at some point.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:52 pm

"right now i couldn't careless. all i know is that last time i talked to him was at the yule ball and he was with a girl," Cecilia said, looking up at him then out towards the lake. "i came out hear because i was board of being trapped in side. the only question i have in my mind is why i came to the lake instead of going to the quidditch pitch. though i haven't flown much since this summer." She said quietly. "and you never really answer me when i asked why you where out here. just sarcastically talked about how you might be cold blooded." she said a slight smile on her face.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:59 pm

So Eli toke Chase to the Yule Ball? Not surprising, but he wondered if things got dramatic like all the other times. He had heard his brother had started a fight during the ball with some 7th year, but he had no clue as to who. But still, he had missed the ball and it iritated Andrew that he had missed it. He heard that it was pretty fun once you got passed all the small gossip about who had some stupid dress or who was drinking Vodka in the corner.

Andrew chuckled lightly as Cecilia brought up the comment he made. Had he said that? Andrew was losing his touch when it came to sarcasm, he used to be pretty good. "I'm always out here," he replied honestly "I always travel around the edge of the lake. It's one way to find me everyday. Except for the past 6 or 7 months. Again, a long story." He was just like his brother in that regard.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top