You always been there holding my hand! (Andrian)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You always been there holding my hand! (Andrian) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You always been there holding my hand! (Andrian)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You always been there holding my hand! (Andrian) Empty You always been there holding my hand! (Andrian)

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:40 am

Sophia was walking through the crowded street of London boredly not really having anything to do now seeing how she already went shopping. Sighing to herself she walked over towards her blue mustang and put her shopping bags in her car and locked her back with the beeper. Not much happiness was in Sophia Lestrange now dats it was like a dementor came and sucked the happiness from her. Sighing to herself she decided to head to the cafe on the corner for some hot coca and read a nice book. She had nothing better to do, and when she was bored she read ALOT!

As she finally rached the cafe she pushed the door open as the bell tinkled above her but she simply ignored it. Taking her normal seat by the window she sat down and got her book out of her mini bookbag and started reading. As the waitress came by and asked what she wanted Sophia bookmarked her book and set it down and asked for a hot coca and the waitress wrote it down and left. Sighing to herself Sophia looked out the window and watched the snow peacefully and beautifully. Sophia was wearing black jeans with silver designs on them with a silver sparkly shirt with a black jacket over it. Her jet black hair was down and curly today and she had on a couple of braclets as well as her favorite diamond bracelet that Andrian gave her.

http://stealherstyle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/goodmorningamerica.jpg
^Sophia's outfit
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

You always been there holding my hand! (Andrian) Empty Re: You always been there holding my hand! (Andrian)

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:08 am

Andrian walked down the street of London, near a park. Just walking, minding his own buisness, watching every step he took as he walked casually on the concrete path. He had just finished putting his own shoppings in his black lamborgini murchielago car, which he had just brought last week. He had sold his red dodge viper a few weeks ago and brought his new a few days after. He wore a light, dark brown plaid shirt with a long white sleeved shirt underneath, a pair of blue jeans, his old walking boot and a sunglass to cover the bruise on his face after all the fighting he did yesterday in the alleyway. He's hair was still the same, long messy jet-black hair he always had and he wore an old necklace Sophia brought him on their first date.

Nothing been going on lately in his life, it was as if the excitement and adventure had been drained out of his life. It had been quite quiet for Andrian lately, all he had been doing was working, going home and sleep or either work, going home, have a few beer and watch tv. It had been going like this ever since Bell and he had gone their own seperates ways. He was getting quite bored, lately. Which explains why he was getting into fights lately. Andrian was not ready to go home already, so he decided to walk down to a cafe down the road and grab a cup of coffee. A large cappucino was his favorite, so he made his way to the cafe which was not so far away from him. He walked towards the window and pushed the door open.

http://www.supernaturallocations.com/jensen_jared_talent_duo.jpg
What he wore

http://www.zcars.com.au/images/lamborghini-murcielago-rgt-race-car1.jpg
his car
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

You always been there holding my hand! (Andrian) Empty Re: You always been there holding my hand! (Andrian)

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:32 am

Sophia snapped back into realty as she heard the bell tinkling on the door telling her someone came in but she was quite surprise to see who it was. "Oh crap, he can't see me like this I'm a mess!"said Sophia to herself as she gotten out her book from her bookbag and pretended to read so he didn't noticed. "Oh what the heck, it's Andrian he can read me like a book!"said Sophia to herself. Staying behind her book Sophia took a drink of her hot coca and went back to pretending to read but it soon ended up to really reading. "Oh god, now he really going to know it's me I'm the only person he knows that reads like this or at lease I think."said Thought to herself. To be honest Sophia didn't want Andrian to see in this state she was down right depress and not her sparkly bubbly Sophia as some people would call her.

Sophia remained behind her book reading as she bit her bottom lip as she read as well as playing with her locket necklace that Andrian gave her when they first started dating. No one but Sophia knew but she never left without it for she felt it was a part of her as weird as it sounded. "Ok I can't do this, he has to know I'm here."said Sophia softly as she bookmarked her page in her book and closed it putting it back in her bookbag. "Hello Andrian."said Sophia softly as she gave him a soft warm smile and looked at him with her sparkling chocolate brown eyes. As always he was looking very hot and handsome to Sophia but there was never a time that he wasn't to Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:58 pm

Andrian slipped his way through the door into the warm, burnt coffee beans smelt cafe and stepped inside; before closing the door behind him. He sighed, quietely and looked around the cafe for a bit. Nothing was more relaxing then just sitting down in a cafe with a drink of coffee or two. This was probably the best chance for him to get away from everything that had happen in his life. So much had happen lately since Bell and he had parted, he had been working non-stop and he hadn't had enough sleep lately. His breath probably smelt of vomit and beer if he hadn't cleaned it the other day. Andrian sighed again and decided to walk towards the counter and order his coffee. "One cappucino please," smiled Andrian without taking his glasses off. He didn't want anyone to see what he looked liked behind those glasses. It wasn't a pretty sight, it was all bruise from all the fighting he won the other day. As he waited he turned around and looked around the cafe for a bit, noticing Sophia sitting by the window reading to which seem to be a book. "Oh, god. She can't see me like this..." he thought to himself, turning away quickly. "One cappucino," said the shopkeeper holding the coffee out in front of him. "Thanks," said Andrian, trying to remain calm as he took his coffee and walked off. He didn't want her to see him like this all bruise up and bloody. He felt his heart racing against his chest as he quickly tried to avoid her. But it was too late, he heard his name being called out. Andrian closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he did this.

He knew she had spotted him, she always did. Sophia was the only person in the world who knew him more then anyone. She was the only person who read him like a book. Sophia was bound to know what had happen just by reading the way he acted, the way he talked. This wasn't going to end good, he knew it. Andrian looked around to look for the source of the voice, acting as if he didn't know who it was and then looked down at Sophia, smiling as he saw her. 'Hey!" said Andrian happily walking towards her and holding his arm out to hug her. 'How you been?" he ask. "Please don' let her find out what i've been doing," he begged to himself, hoping she wouldn't find out he had been fighting lately. But he knew she would find out anyway.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:47 am

Sophia looked at Andrian and shook her head as he ordered a cappucino for it was one of his favorite drinks and Sophia knew it was. "I guess some things never change about him."Sophia thought to herself smilingto herself. As he noticed her Sophia gave him a soft warm smile and stood up on her tip toes and gave him a hug. When he asked how she was she gave him a fake smile and laughed but it wasn't her normal tinkling bell laugh. How has her life been? lets just say it been a living hell for Sophia Lestrange. "Oh... it been great, really great!"said Sophia softly as she looked into his eyes and smiled. "Oh great, he's going to know I'm lying."Sophia thought to herself cursing to herself about how Andrian can read her like a book. "Are you ok?"Sophia asked him softly looking at him softly he looked like he was hiding something. "To be honest both of us are hiding something."Sophia thought to herself as she bit her bottom lip. "So...Um... how you been as well?"Sophia asked him softly. Sophia thought it was always weird how they could read each other like a book without meaning to. Sophia always figured that was because they knew each other for so long that they just picked up on it. "But we were that way when we dated as well."Sophia thought to herself shaking that thought out of her head.

Looking at Andrian with her chocolate brown eyes she smiled at him. "Take a seat, I won't bite I promise."said Sophia laughing. Sophia knew that Andrian going to know something is wrong for her laugh wasn't the same and her smile were fake. It was like Sophia was trying to pull off another ego that just wasn't her at all and Andrian could read through. "This is hopeless, he going to see right through me so I better just tel him the truth."said Sophia to herself. Sophia knew she couldn't fool Andrian for nothing for he knew her WAY to well.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top