An Extended Hand
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

An Extended Hand Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

An Extended Hand

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Extended Hand Empty An Extended Hand

Post by Whight Linstrum Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:05 am

Three days ago Whight stepped out of Marcheti's shop with a file. The name read Esther Harel and he knew that it was time to come out of is shell and put on his charismatic face. He apparated to his house and took a seat at the table. He looked through the file and liked what he seen. Aaron was correct in believing she would be a valuable asset to their cause, but Whight had never doubted him in the first place. Pictures of the woman, a short history of what she was known for was given, and a list of her known habits and abilities had been put together.

Whight knew he didn't have time to waste so he started on his letter immediately. Hopefully what he had to offer would be of interest to her. The three of them, Whight, Silvyr, and Aaron had been working as hard as ever to increase membership. They knew they needed the numbers to start their ideal rise. Whight was just not looking forward to another meeting that would prove to be another waste of time.

Dear Ms.Harel,

Circumstance will only allow me to be vague with what I say in this letter and for that, I apologize. In any case, this letter is an invitation. An invitation for you to gain a new found opportunity that most will never be given for as long as they live.

Know that if you choose to accept what we have to offer, you will be making life changing steps, so think long and hard about what I have to say when you hear it.

I will be waiting at the Leaky Cauldron Thursday at 6:30 p.m. should you choose to meet me.

Whight

He had sealed the letter and the owl took it without hesitation. Whight now sat in the Leaky Cauldren with another face reading a book he had put in his journal only a day ago. He didn't look as if he was waiting for someone but his table was inviting to any that wished to sit with him. He still paid attention to all who walked through the door.

Whight Linstrum
Whight Linstrum
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 211
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top