Myrtle-Talks-A lot. - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Myrtle-Talks-A lot. - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Myrtle-Talks-A lot.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Myrtle-Talks-A lot. - Page 3 Empty Re: Myrtle-Talks-A lot.

Post by Yvette Belcourt Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:42 pm

(Well I don't live in Dallas, but ok...)

"Well I don't know what say." She didn't say sadly, Yvette had no idea of peoples feelings, she had no empathy and she deary wished to. "What's your family like?" She asked getting into the personal questions. Yvette didn't know what was the good first questions, but getting to the good stuffs is what creates a sort of friendship, even in a bathroom.
Yvette Belcourt
Yvette Belcourt

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:47 pm

"My Family, We are all so close... we spend so much time together and fogas on keeping eachother out of troble a lot. Expsaily my older brother Max. Grandma says he to much like his daddy, and Uncle chase agrees. but once we are done keeping others out of a fight we do everything possible to keep Uncle Chase's mind off of Tanya is wife that died not to long after my momma and daddy met. The other drive was drunk. at least thats what they told me after my sister Tanya was born and named after her. then My aunt Sage says she was alot like me when she was older." Sage said know she was probaly talking to much "what's your's like?" she asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Belcourt Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:08 pm

Yvette thought about her family and their action for a moment."My father, he's very I don't know how to explain he just has mixed moods. My mother she's just a very classy lady I suppose and she's very fashionable most of the time and my sister, the devil child completely rude and arrogant at times, she soon be arriving her because she's tired of all the snobby girls at Beauxbatons, but she really means the ones that are stealing her lime light." Yvette explained."Well I'm adopted just to tell you and I have no idea about my birth parents, neither do my adoptive family," she added.
Yvette Belcourt
Yvette Belcourt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:17 pm

"oh that sounds kinda sad." Sage said to the girl unable to imagean what a day in her life might be like. she couldn't imagin what i would be like if her family were like that if they hadn't been there for each other in the time that they were needed. "your sister sounds rather plesnt though." she said sarcasticly. "i'm sure the other girls there can't wait to be read of her." she said trying to hide a giggle "just home i don't ever run into her."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Belcourt Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:33 pm

"She'll only speak to you to hurt you, so, yeah," she informed. Yvette's sister wasn't at all the least bit a happy person, but only because Yvette was always the child to get noticed and they only knew her as Yvette's sister and the only way her sister thought it get notice is to be on top or rude. Once her sister made three girls cry at once for some ridiculous comment that she made on the figures and Beauxbatons girls should have more confidence, but her sister Edith had cracked their shell of pride.
Yvette Belcourt
Yvette Belcourt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:35 pm

"well i guess you'll have a nice quiet christmas brake them." she said giggleing. "well i better go pack just wanted to say good bye to myrtle. but that may shound a little odd. saying good bye to a goast. any way. Bye Yvette and Bye Myrtle."she said waveing the skiping out of the bathroom on the third floor then going down to the hufflepuff dongen to pack and get ready to go to her home for the brake.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top