Myrtle-Talks-A lot. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Myrtle-Talks-A lot. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Myrtle-Talks-A lot.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Myrtle-Talks-A lot. - Page 2 Empty Re: Myrtle-Talks-A lot.

Post by Yvette Belcourt Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:27 pm

"She's a ghost I don't think I'll feel the need to talk to a ghost haunting a bathroom," she said. "I don't think she could help anyway, she probably doesn't leave the bathroom." Yvette didn't know anything about Myrtle only the things she'd been told recently. She went back to the sink and sat in between both of them to keep from falling in. Yvette started to day dream about anything that came to mind and completely zoned out for a while,but came to Earth.
Yvette Belcourt
Yvette Belcourt

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:35 pm

From what i've been told she haunts this bathrrom because the door the the chamber the baskalisk lived in is some where in here. though it can only be opened by some one who can speck parsle tounge." Sage said "some belive that is even right where your siting." She smiled though knew it was nothing to be smileing about because from what little she did know the chamber was last opend by Tom Riddles goast and the first time by tom riddle him self.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Belcourt Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:59 pm

"Well whatever's down there is dead now." Yvette huffed and leaned against the mirror."So, did you have any reason to come to the bathroom?" She asked, not really wanting to know, but just wanted to start a conversation that was away from Tom Riddle A.K.A, Lord Voldemort. She never really talked about the dark people, she'd been forbidden to speak of it at home because her father never wanted to remember his days as a Death Eater and she still held that with her. Yvette was ashamed that her adoptive father would have done such a thing, even though he wasn't her actual father she still expected him to do whats best for her and the rest of the family. Although her sister isn't so loving, Yvette believes she'll be the next dark lord, but she also believes something inside her sister is keeping her from being that.
Yvette Belcourt
Yvette Belcourt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:37 pm

"I come here some times out of boardom." Sage said "thats how Myrtle and I met. then i had to go ask my friends about her because i didn't know anything about anything magical back then. Is there any way i could andswer some of your questions that you had had for Myrtle?" sage asked leaning aginst the wall across the room from Yvette now. "I mean besides the reson she died of course." she had to add
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Belcourt Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:46 pm

"No thank you, I need to back away from obsession, I should start working on improving my accent," Yvette giggled and it was true she needed to work on it because the most used language is possible english and see needed to step away a bit from her struggling French accent. "But I must ask, are you from Europe?" she asked sort of wondering a bit from the first appearance.
Yvette Belcourt
Yvette Belcourt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:52 pm

"No, Im not from Europe at all. I was born and rised in the sother part of Taxas over in north america." Sage andswered Yvette's question about where she lived. she was glad she couldn't see throw the windows so happy all she could tell was the sun was shineing. "That would be why i'm in here today. im avoiding the out side. its jusst to cold out there for me." she said as memorys from the ranch flashed in her mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Belcourt Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:01 pm

"Hm... An American from Texas," she said."How wonderful," she laughed thinking that finally someone without and English accent, it got tiring after a while hear so many voices sound almost the same."Do you miss your 'Texas'?" She asked, really actually interested because she'd only been to the rich parts of U.S., mostly Manhattan and fashion central places because her mother would always take there."Is nice there?" she added.
Yvette Belcourt
Yvette Belcourt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:15 pm

"It's wonderful there," Sage said "Though its not cold over there. in the summer months people from here would complain its hot but im so use to the heat. i had never seen snow before my first year hear at hogwarts. Its so butiful out there and ther so much more wide open space than in the big citys. Though Dallas is alot like those big citys that every one over hear knows about. they never hear of the little towns though."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Belcourt Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:25 pm

(Texas has snow and it's cold here right now! XD)

"Well I think may live in the desert," Yvette joked and got off the sink, the tried to looking the mirror at her complexion, but the it was a bit hard to see through the dirt." I don't know what Dallas is really. I've only been to New York, California, once Canada, I never went anywhere else I guess," she admitted and stared to walk around the almost circle like figure the sinks formed.
Yvette Belcourt
Yvette Belcourt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:36 pm

(grr im talkign about the very southern part of Teaxas down by mexico.. i knew places like Dallas could get snow)

"Dallas is just a big city down in texas more asossiated with Foot ball more than anything i guess." Sage said looking up at the window. as she though aboout christmas back home and when she would get to go back there. to vist with her family. "I may not come back next year just because i'd want to spend time with my family. but i may have to." she added. she loved her home and everyone who lived there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top