The Ghost in the Night... - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Ghost in the Night... - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Ghost in the Night...

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ghost in the Night... - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ghost in the Night...

Post by Noah Archer Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:03 am

Noah nodded. It wasn't the answer he would've given, but from someone as cynical as Angelique, it made sense.

And then her turn came.

Noah stared. She was not following the rules of the game. At all. No way.

"What is this, truth or dare?" Noah asked. "And here I thought I was dealing someone a little more mature." He stood and turned away, trying to look badass. He was very glad that the mask kept his face obscured, because he was pretty sure it was a bright scarlet. "But if you're going to insist on getting personal, I guess I can play along. I was..God, 12? It's kind of hard to remember," Noah said. "But my turn again. "How many of these 'junior death eaters' are there?"
Noah Archer
Noah Archer

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Noah Archer Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:19 pm

"Are you going to take this seriously or not?" Noah snapped as Angelique asked her second question. He was getting angry, and he knew it, but this was just...disrespectful to the rules of the game. At least he was getting some useful information out of this. Five Dark Followers weren't going to be easy, but at least there weren't a couple dozen of them - if he could find out who they were he'd be able to pick them off one by one.

But he had promised. A truth for a truth. And even though Angelique was being aggravating and stupid, he would play along. "Never successfully," he said after a moment. "Enchantments and protections and all that. I have better things to do with my time than finding a way around them." He paused for a moment. "Who runs the Dark Followers? Surely you have a leader."
Noah Archer
Noah Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah Archer Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:34 am

She was trying his patience.

Noah forced himself not to scream in frustration, but it was difficult. This was what he was dealing with? This was the Dark Followers. Maybe Angelique was right. Maybe they were all just deluded children.

But they were deluded children who could turn into dangerous adults. Noah had a rare opportunity here. No point in getting angry and ruining it. Besides, something Angeliue had said had piqued his interest.

"Never had one," Noah said, with a bit of disgust in his voice. "Does that disappoint you? Hoping for something to think about on those lonely nights?" He asked, his vice practically dripping sarcasm. "What a shame." He shut his eyes for a moment, trying to think of what time it was. He didn't have long before he needed to get back to the tower. But he had time for a few more questions. "You said the Traverse girl is a puppet, but to who? Someone else in the group? The Death Eaters themselves?"
Noah Archer
Noah Archer

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top