Talking with a Ghost ((Open))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Talking with a Ghost ((Open)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Talking with a Ghost ((Open))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Talking with a Ghost ((Open)) Empty Talking with a Ghost ((Open))

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:52 am

Nick was bored and had nothing to do these days. He decided that maybe he should make a trip to Gryffindor Tower. He floated past the walls and over the fire. He frightened a few first years while doing this. Oh how he longed to feel the warm of a fire again! He just floated by the fire staring into it!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Talking with a Ghost ((Open)) Empty Re: Talking with a Ghost ((Open))

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:59 am

Sophia was in the common room sitting on a couch reading a book when she was Nearly Headless Nick float past the walls scaring some first year. Chuckling to herself she looked at Nearly Headless Nick. "Hello Nick, enjoying the warmness of the fire?"Sophia asked him with a soft warm smile. Book marking her place in her book she set it down beside her and stared into the fire herself. Sophia knew her aunt knew Nearly Headless Nick and told her stories about him in at times in the stores she told her about Hogwarts years.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:34 pm

"Oh I wish I could feel the warmth" he said mournfully. "But, I did before my death" he said a little bit happier. "So how goes the Head Girl duty's?" he asked her floating over to her. He glanced at the book she was reading. "Ah, enjoying a good read I see"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:47 am

As he told her he wished he could feel the warmth she looked at him and smiled. "Hey who said that you actually have to feel it on the outside? You can always feel it in the inside."said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile. A he asked how Head Girl duties were she smiled. "There going great I like doing it, I was shock when the badge was in my letter but then again my Aunt Hermione told me I would be Head Girl just didn't believe her."said Sophia laughing. As he looked at her book she smiled. "Yeah I am, I was actually reading Hogwarts the History the newet edition."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:55 am

Nick chuckled at her, she always one of the nicest students around. Though some were just plain rude. Sophia, you always were one of my favourite students! he said smiling. Ah, your Aunt! I remember her, always cheerful and happy. Always saying hi to me, and never to busy or a small chat! he said cheerfully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:01 am

Sophia smiled when he smiled sshe was one of his favorite students. "Well thankyou Nick, I guess I'm to much like my aunt."said Sophia chuckling. As he said her aunt was a;way cheerful and Happy and always saying he to him and never to buy for a small chat she smiled. "Yeah alot of people say I'm juat like her, that I'm almost like the second Hermione Granger."said Sophia chuckling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:35 pm

Dirk walked into the common room having his duffel bag that contained his clothes, wand, and other things slung over his shoulder. The room felt really closed right now and he didn't know why. He shrugged it off and continued forward and saw a girl sitting there with Nearly Headless Nick floating nearby. He raised an eyebrow for a second then said "Uh Hey?" he said since he had never talked to Nick before. Neither the girl as well.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top