Relaxing - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Relaxing - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Relaxing

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Relaxing - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxing

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:55 am

Chase hesitated, looking at Peter, the carriage. She wasn't allowed to go in there, she knew she wouldn't be able to go in there, her hair a mess, her face tear stained, her eyes puffy and red from crying. "Peter.. I'm in no.. no shape to go to a place where so many defined people are... so many of you are there.. I just, can't right now..." She looked at him and pulled her elbow out of his grasp. "Could you maybe bring him here instead? I won't leave.. and I just.. I need a moment to myself." She said smiling at Peter, a very strained, watery smile. "Thank you Peter... I.. I'm sorry I cried like that and everything, but thank you so much." She said and hugged him lightly.

"I just don't understand what I... I just.. I need some time to myself." She whispered, and sat down on the grass, waiting for him to leave. Better to let him go without another word, and let her mind wander to what she had to deal with now. She had forced herself to believe something that wasn't there. It was like dreaming something wonderful, she had been caught in the wonderful dream, but then she had woken up, and been forced into reality. Chase pulled her knees to her chest, and rocked back and forth lightly as she let her tears fall again, her hands going to her hair to grip the wild red locks, pulling at it in anger, frustration, fear. She didn't know what to do with herself anymore, and now she was all alone, unable to deal with this just yet. Unable to accept that she really had lost him, and however long ago.. she didn't know when. She had known that she couldn't live in this reality anymore.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:31 pm

Adam was sitting in the main sitting room in the carriage staring at the empty chair across from him. He was thinking...humming the waltz he had hummed on the way over. So much had happened in the short while he had been at Hogwarts. He had nearly been killed twice, saved a girl's life, practically created his own Draco Malfoy, and probably had his heart broken. At this though the sighed heavily and sniffed, a tear rolling down his cheek. He wiped it off his face and straightened up as he made his way towards the carriage door. He fancied a walk, maybe he'd go and check on some of the other girls of Hogwarts. But as he opened the carriage door he ran into Peter. "Oh, 'ello Pete..." he said. Peter whispered something about Chase in his ear and he looked down. Chase was sitting there crying...in a defensive position.

Adam was right next to her before anyone could say anything. He didn't care if she didn't want him. That didn't matter anymore. What mattered was that she was upset and Adam wanted to help. Peter had gone back into the carriage. He put his arms around her and held her close to him, she was shaking. He looked down at her hair, "Oh Chase..." he said quietly. "What 'appened?" he asked her softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:09 pm

Suddenly arms were around her, and she snuggled in close to the comfort that was being offered her. He was warm, and she was shivering hard now that the wind had started to pick up again. "I can't do it Adam, I just.. I can't do it, I've been telling myself that it was okay, he loved me, we would grow up, get married, he'd grow up and finally realize that he needed more more then he needed other girls to satisfy him.. but then Peter came.. and he told me things I knew.. I knew them Adam, I really did, but I couldn't admit to myself that they were real. That Elijah would do that to me.. but I knew in my heart that Peter was right.." Chase sniffed hard and curled up against him again.

"Everyone tells me he cares for me.. everyone tells me that he's changed, and if he doesn't then people will kill him right? But I just can't do it anymore. I don't want to be just another part of his life. I want to be the only girl in his life, is that such a bad thing? To want to be liked, and to be the only one liked, to feel like you are more then a one night stand gone horribly wrong?" She cried harder and put her hand on his chest, curling up into the warm protectiveness his offered her. "I just can't do it anymore.. I just.. I can't! I've done bad things in my lifetime Adam, I have... but.. I've never made someone feel as bad as I do now I don't think.." Chase felt herself start to shiver harder and she finally looked up at him, tears streaming down her face.

"Am I bad person Adam? For wanting more then what I have?"
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:25 pm

Adam looked down at her and a lump began to build in his throat. He held back tears and began to run his hands throug her hair. He really couldn't talk although he had to. He needed to comfort her with words. But before he could speak she was already explaining to him. He listened intently and nodded to show he was listening. When she finished Adam was holding her closer than before. "Chase..." he said softly. "No...you aren't a bad person. You are seemply 'uman...." he told her in the same soft tone. Although inside he wanted to pound Elijah into a pulp. On the quidditch field he'd wish he had never been born. He wanted to tell her his feelings...he was going to.

"Chase, you are are liked...you are ze only person in someones life. My life..." he told her. "Ever since ze first day 'ere I 'ave liked you. 'Ell, I've even grown to love you! No ozzer girl has crossed my mind since zat day!" he told her. He was pouring everything out to her now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:00 am

Chase curled up against him and listened to his soft reassuring tone. Even his french accent made her more calm and at ease now. But suddenly what he was saying was completely different then what she was expecting to hear. Or maybe it wasn't, she wasn't sure, but suddenly he was confessing to liking her. From afar obviously, but suddenly little things made a bit more sense to her now. Why Peter had said he cared for her. Why he had been so nice to her for so long. It all made sense, and she found herself looking at him with a startled expression. Her tears were still flowing down her cheeks, but she was looking at him without sadness for a moment.

"You like me?" She asked as though trying to confirm it. "You mean me.. like... Chase Moor." She said trying to wrap her head around it. "You don't just want to.. like.. have sex.. you haven't.. I mean." She was stammering now, and she couldn't put her head around it for some reason. Maybe because she was cold, or maybe because she had just realized that the guy she had loved, and thought loved her back, was a manwhore who would do anything that would sit still long enough. She couldn't even think of the fact that someone would want to be with her for any other reason then because she was hot, and would be a good lay. Her last few boyfriends... it was all they cared about, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex. That was what went through their heads. "Adam... you like me for me right? You don't like me because I'm pretty do you?" She said suddenly, her eyes on him, an odd fiery light behind them.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:10 am

Adam nodded, he knew all these questions were coming. "Chase, you could be a trool for all I care. I would steel like you!" he told her. "Not for sex, not because you are pretty, zough you are, but because I just feel for you! As soon as I saw you I just knew you were right for me." he told her. He looked down at her again, smiling slightly. "From just flying wiz you I know zat I want you and only you!" he told her. He couldn't take back what he had said. He had just pretty much poured his hear out to her. What if she didn't like him back? What if he had just scared her and now she wanted nothing to do with him? "But of course you probably don't like me. I probably just made zis situazion awkward..." he sighed.

Adam had never actually thought of Chase for sex. He only knew she needed someone to care for her. Someone who wanted her because she was her. Adam was that person for her. He cared about her, he didn't see any other girl. Girls flirted but he only thought about Chase. Ask Peter it was all he would talk about..well that and Quidditch. "It's just..I 'ave never zought of you as an object Chase. I have never thought of you as a piece of meat. You are a 'uman...a 'uman 'oo needs love and care. I want to give zat to you!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:20 am

Chase stared at Adam as though not quite sure what she was hearing. How long had it been, since she had been able to talk to someone, a guy, who wasn't staring at her body, or thinking of other things. Chase smiled when he said it made things awkward, she probably didn't like him. To be honest, she had never actually thought of him like that, he was just a really good friend. One who actually wanted to know how she was doing, but now she saw that it was so much deeper then that. "Adam.." She said softly and then stopped, trying to think of something to say, she was still in shock.

"It's been... way to long, that I've been with a guy, because they liked me... for who I am.. so I'm sorry if I sound all wrong." She said and then stopped again. "Merlin, I sound conceited now." She said and put her hands over her face. "Adam I'm pregnant." She said suddenly, as though it hadn't crossed his mind before. "I'm also still with Elijah.. weather I like it or not.. and I don't.." She said suddenly. "I.. I do like you Adam." She said suddenly, looking at him again, her tears still flowing, but for a different reason now. "I do like you... but... I just.. I can't be with you, dammit." She growled and covered her face again. "I want to! But... I've been used for so long Adam, I'm so afraid you'll turn into the other guys.. I'm so afraid." She said and then curled up against him again. "But.. I trust you, and I'm so... I want to, but I can't, I just.. I don't know what to think anymore Adam... I thought Elijah liked me, and now.. now I know better, and now.. I just.. I want to be happy Adam.. can you make me happy? If you can, I'll make you happy okay?" She said closing her eyes and curling up against him, afraid he would leave her now that she had him here.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:29 am

Adam's smile turned into a frown when she began to ramble on about Elijah. Then he had a look of rage on his face for a moment. But it returned back to a frown when his thoughts of Elijah passed. "Oi Buddy!" Oh great the voice was back! "So is this the way you planned it out? Is this the way things are going to end? You're going to let her stay with that jackass Elijah and not do a damned thing about it? Well that's sad, it's you're last chance buddy! Do it now or regret it forever and ever...and ever...and ever...and okay you get it! Bye and good luck!" Adam looked down at Chase. He was going to do something incredibly bold. "Chase...you know 'ow you owe me a favor?" he asked her not giving her time to answer. "Well...I'm requesting zat favor now...Kiss me Chase." he told her. "Please, if you can't be wiz me at least give me zat good memory of 'Ogwarts.." he told her.

He sighed and closed his eyes. He was asking way too much of her. She probably wasn't willing...but she had just said she liked him. This was all to confusing for him! He wanted to treat her right. He wanted her to be happy! But she wasn't happy with Elijah! He would talk to Elijah and set him straight if she wouldn't take him. He sighed once more and opened them..trying to give her a weak smile; but failing miserably.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:35 am

Chase looked at Adam for a moment. That favor.. that was right, she owed him, a lot actually. She suddenly felt herself smile slightly. "Coming from a guy who let a pregnant lady fall off a broom." She said and then grinned again before sobering up. When he requested the favor, she didn't let him finish the sentence he was working on, something about letting him have a good memory at Hogwarts. It didn't matter, she kissed him. Her lips found his and she kissed him hard. She was still crying slightly, but those were more of an unconscious thing anymore. She put her hand on his shoulder and moved herself so that she could get a better angle and kissed him. When she finally had to come up for air, she broke away, and looked at him.

"Adam, I like you a lot..." She said softly. "I'm going to break up with Elijah okay? I need to.. I have to! I'll break up with him.. and then we can talk more about this okay?" She asked softly. "We'll talk some more.. but first I have to break up with him.. because, I can't stand it.. I need to not be with him anymore.. he's hurting more than he's helping me.." She said and then looked at Adam and smiled very slightly. "How many favors did I owe you again?" She asked softly, leaning forward to kiss him again.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:45 am

Adam wasn't caught off guard but he was surprised all together. He hand't felt anyone's soft lips against his before. But she was kissing him, and he was kissing her back. He didn't want to let go, but he did let her move so she could get a better angle. It was better for him as well. They were no longer in the uncomfortable position of sitting side by side. When she broke off Adam was taken aback a little. It was sudden and he didn't want it to end. "Wow..." was all that could escape his mouth. That was one of the greatest experiences of his life; his first kiss. He looked at her, different than before. It was a look he had never given anyone before. It was a look of pure content! He was in a state of...well it was a very nice yet foggy state.

She began to speak and Adam was brought out of his state of...fog? She was talking about breaking up with Elijah. Adam was actually smiling....was he a bad person? No, he was simply happy that Chase was going to be happy. At least he hoped she would be happy with him. He really couldn't speak, she had stolen all the breath out of him. Adam grinned as she moved forward. "I lost count..." he said and he leaned in and their lips met once again. He was honestly lost in content...so happy! He broke away quickly, "Wait...zis means you'll go out wiz me right?" he asked her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top