Relaxing - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Relaxing - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Relaxing

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Relaxing - Page 3 Empty Re: Relaxing

Post by Chastity Moor Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:05 am

Chase looked kind of startled when he pulled away quickly and asked if she would date him. She looked at him and then smiled slightly again. She brushed a strand of hair away from his forehead and grinned at him. "The second I'm not dating Elijah, I'm dating you alright?" She said softly, a grin spreading across her face. She didn't move in for another kiss, instead she moved away from him, and pulled her knees to her chest. "Do you.. do you want to talk with me? We could go down to the lake.. and talk about our lives or something..." She said looking at him and smiling again. "I'd like to know more about you.. what you're family is like... what Beauxbatons is like.. oh what France is like in general, I've been there a few times, but not recently really.." She said shrugging. "I want to know about you Adam.."

Chase looked at him and brushed a strand of hair away from her eyes. "I'm tired of relationships that have no depth.. it's always been kissing, making out... I never even knew Elijah had a brother until like... recently.." She said shaking her head. "Do you have siblings?" She asked suddenly looking at him with interest. "What do you do in your spare time? I know Peter is your best friend, how did you meet?" She stopped and then laughed brushing away a few tears that hadn't disappeared yet. "I'm sorry... I just keep talking.. I need to stop that, I ask questions, and then don't wait for an answer." She suddenly stood up and held out her hand for him. "Lets walk okay?" She said with a smile.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:14 am

Adam nodded, a walk would be nice. And now he was beaming...he had finally gotten the girl! In fact she was the only girl he had ever actually wanted. He looked at her, into her eyes and he felt nothing but content. He felt a strange feeling...he didn't want to name it though this early. "Yeah, let's go for a walk. But you half to answer my questions first!" he told her smiling and standing up. He helped her up and and put his hand in her hand. "I'd like to know all about you. Well...az much az you want to tell me zat is." he told her. They began off towards the lake. It was just after lunch though so they had plenty of time to talk.

"Oh, and you don't talk too much. I zink you talk just enough!" he told her smiling. He was going to do things perfect. She wasn't his first girlfriend but he wanted her to be his first working girlfriend. All the other girlfriends ended in disaster! They either wanted a better man or they wanted sex. Either way he was glad he had Chase now. As far as he was concerened she was the perfect girl!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:20 am

Chase smiled at him. "Fine I'll answer your questions first.. seems only fair, I do owe you a lot still.. I think I lost count of how much I do, but ah well." She said interlacing her fingers with his. It was odd, holding his hand like this. Elijah had never held her hand... Andrew hadn't either actually. Daniel hadn't... Jesse hadn't... Sterling had... not. Chase's eyes widened when she realized that was her first boyfriend. She had NEVER held hands with a guy, just to hold hands.. She squeezed his hand lightly as though making sure it was actually in her grip.

"So ask away. Ask, and you shall receive." She said with a small giggle, looking at him with a grin. "You know.." She said and then started to swing their hands back and forth between them. "I've never held hands with a guy before..." She said with a small smile, watching their hands swing between them. "My other boyfriends only wanted to make out... and stuff.. we never held hands." She said slowly, staring at their hands. "It's like... a new beginning or something. Adam.." She said and then looked at him. "I think I've liked you for a lot longer then I've wanted to admit.." She said softly, a small blush creeping onto her cheeks. "So.. anyway, ask away, I shall tell you anything you want to know."
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:32 am

Adam blushed slightly, was he her first honest boyfriend. But he somehow wanted to hurt all the guys who had caused her trouble in the past, Elijah on the top of the list. Her hand was so warm in his...it felt good. "Well to be 'onest Chase...I 'ad never keesed a girl before you." he told her blushing. He could feel the blood rushing to his cheeks now. He was sure he looked like a stop sign now and that only caused him to blush even more. He smiled at her, he was only slightly taller than her. "A relationship like zat is not really a relationship." he told her. But she probably already knew that after all. "I promis you Chase...I will not be like zat!" he was telling the truth.

He was going to treat her like a woman and not a piece of meat. A new beginning...yeah it was somewhat like a new beginning wasn't it. His smile grew bigger and he couldn't stop smiling. It was an odd feeling really, it was a good odd feeling though. He listened to her explain things, it made him feel incredibly happy to hear this. He leaned down and kissed the top of her head softly. Her hair smelled wonderful, it was sweet. "Hmmm, well...Where are you from?" he asked her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:39 am

Chase could feel herself blushing now. His first kiss? She hadn't known that! She might have taken it a bit more slowly with the kiss had she only known it was his first. It sure didn't feel like his first.. Chase had kissed a lot of guys, and he was an incredible kisser... for his first time! No bumped teeth or anything. Chase smiled and touched his cheek. "You have no need to blush." She said suddenly, feeling the warmth from his skin touch her hand. "You don't have to be embarrassed around me okay?" She said and then blushed herself, looking down at her toes before smiling slightly.

She looked up when he kissed her hair and then smiled at him widely. It was so odd, he was treating her like a person.. she wasn't used to it. Maybe from Jesse, who had disappeared without a goodbye... but really no one else. Elijah would often put his arms around her waist, but it felt more like a 'this is my girl, don't you love her' type of thing, then a,' I want to hold onto my girl, she's so beautiful!' Chase smiled at him and then thought for a second. "I'm from London, but I've been just about everywhere in my lifetime. See I'm actually a model.. and I do a few tv shows.. not really anymore now that I'm.. ya know, but I still keep in contact with my agent even at Hogwarts.. but it's the main reason I've been to France, and even over to America... but originally I am from London." She said with a small nod to him.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:52 am

It was in his nature to blush as soon as she said he shouldn't She had noticed of course which caused him to do it but come on. She was blushing too after all, and this was still quite new. He had justed kissed a girl for the first time and now he was holding her hand and walking and talking with her. It had only taken him seventeen years. He nodded when she answered the question. He thought that was pretty exciting. "You're a model eh? Zat certainly sounds exciting! Traveling all ze time, meeting famous people, eating exotic foods!" he said in awe. He really didn't care that he was dating a model. In fact he didn't give it a second though. He was dating Chase Moore, the girl he has had a secret crush on for nearly three months.

"London eez a very nice place as well zough! I just love you're British accents!" he then proceded to mimick something in a British accent. "This sounds so amazing. It's like, 'would you like some tea?'" he said smiling. "Eet eez just awesome!" He held her hand tighter, it seemed a little weird for her though. Like maybe a little tiny bit awkward. But he was probably just imagining things. He smiled and took in the scent of her hair again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:12 am

Chase found herself laughing, laughing like she hadn't laughed in a long, long time. "A very perfect accent, I mean you sound like you could be from Britain if you kept that up!" She said unable to hold back her giggles now. "Lets see if I can do a French Accent now." She said clearing her throat and then biting her lip. "Eet iz wonderful tooo meeeet you." She said putting a huge accent on weird parts of the word. "Ah! I'm not very good am I!" She said laughing again, her face lit up with joy. Something she hadn't had for longer then she could remember. For once she wasn't thinking about all of that bad stuff, about being a teen mother, about Elijah, or Jack, or the fact that she was going to break up with Elijah soon. No, she was enjoying herself with Adam. And not because they were making out, in fact they had only kissed twice, and now... now they were laughing, and talking, and just having fun.

"Hmm, okay, now it's my turn to ask a question alright? We'll take it in turns!" She said smiling. "Hmm... Do you have any siblings?" She asked and then grinned at him. "I had two before that night." She said, her attitude never changing, as though she just refused to think about what happened to them. "A brother and sister, my brother was so amazing, he was like, nine I think.." she said thinking back. "My sister was a real pain though, took after my mom, boy was she a brat, she got used to the easy life a bit to much I think.. while I spent my whole life trying to rebel against becoming a model. I never really liked dressing up all the time ya know.. that's why now I usually wear sweats and a tank if I'm not in my Hogwarts robes." She said with a giggle.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:33 am

Adam smiled down at her as she tried the french accent. He laughed right outloud when she finished. "Well, eet wasn't bad." he told her grinning. He was happy that Chase was smiling, Jack had told him she hadn't done it often. But she was now so Adam knew he was doing a good job. He was getting her to smile, which would make him smile. Which caused happiness that caused a whole crapload of other things! "So you finally manned up eh? Atta Boy! Emotions is going crazy over here! Me? Well I'm trying to think of a way to embarass you in front of her. Well I gotta go do that so bye!" Damn voice in his head was being a douche.

Chase had asked her first question, it was a hard one. He choked a little before speaking. "Uh, well I had a sister once," he began. "But she was taken off by a Griffon when I was fourteen. We were on vacation at a Griffon reserve." he told her. " 'er name was Juliette, she was my best friend." he told her stopping there. "But Peter and Cerby 'elp when I'm down. And now...you do!" he told her smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:42 am

Chase laughed. "Yeah, it wasn't bad, it was horrible." She said shaking her head. After he started to answer her question, Chase sobered up. "Oh, I'm sorry hun." She said squeezing his hand lightly, stopping the swinging motion, so that she could look at him. "That.. must have been hard, I've never been to a Griffon reserve before.." She shook her head. "I can't imagine.." She said biting her lip. "Having such a natural occurrence.. having fun.. then." She shook her head. "I'm sorry." She said looking at him. It wasn't fair, someone like Adam shouldn't have had to loose a sibling. Siblings were the ones you fought with in the car on the way to vacation. Siblings were great things to have, and someone like Adam having lost one.. it just didn't make sense..

Chase looked sad for a moment, staring at the path ahead of her. In truth she wasn't even thinking of the fact that she no longer had siblings anymore. She had tricked her mind into believing they were still alive, and were just at home, of course next summer would be a horrible time. She would need Adam if she were to handle that very well. Max and Clara had been very young when that tradegy had happened. She looked at Adam and then smiled. "You're turn to ask a question." She said softly.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:38 pm

"Well, after a while you kind of get over eet. I haven't gotten zere yet..but my parents keep telling me to move on. I always carry a picture of her in my wallet wherever I go." he told her softly. He missed his sister greatly, but he found it easy to talk about her. It kind of brought joy to him..but also made him sad at the same time. He sighed heavily and then smiled, now was his turn. He could brighten the mood however he wanted to. He had the perfect question, "What was your first zought after you saw me when we arrived? Zat time when I couldn't move or make a noise." he said chuckling. He rememebered that day well, it was a funn day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum