Lesson One (NEWT)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lesson One (NEWT) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lesson One (NEWT)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lesson One (NEWT) Empty Lesson One (NEWT)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:28 am

Flint watched as his Basic class exited the room; the day was going slow. He finished his coffee and decided he'd better grab another one before his next class started. So he quickly ran into his office to grab some more...

He entered the class again with a fresh cup; he flicked his wand and all the lights went on. The same riddle was still placed on the board; still shining:

A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to pay me, but if I can't, I will pay you!"

The boy looked around and didn't see anything that could be used for cheating so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just lie anyway.

In the end the boy ended up paying the man. How did the man know his weight?

He smiled to himself, he had a treat for the NEWT students. Perhaps a little obstacle for them would be fun. He waved his wand and the window shutters slammed shut. The only thing keeping the classroom lit was the lights themselves.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top