Basic class 1 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Basic class 1 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Basic class 1

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Basic class 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Basic class 1

Post by Silas Hastenfield Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:01 am

When Silas found that a Girl Came in late he just had to bust her down. Before he could say anything though he saw how polite the girl was. When she handed in her paper he found her name and he knew this was the time to say something. "Once you hand in your paper you can leave, Except you Miss Hatts" Silas had told and Announced pubicily in front of the class just to fill ou his job discription of being mean. Silas had noticed one thing about her wand though, it was diffrent it almost looked like a plant. "For a suprise homework assiganment worth 10 House Points I whould like a 100 word essassy on everything you know and want to know about Herbology" And with those words of Wisdom he sat at his desk and watched a few students leave the class.

((You can post that your leaving but as far as I am Concerned you have already left))
Silas Hastenfield
Silas Hastenfield

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Basic class 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Basic class 1

Post by Nerissa Hatts Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:05 pm

She had been late upon entering- she had known it was so when she had glanced about the other students who already sat in their seats and had obediently begun with the assignment written upon the chalkboard at the far end of the greenhouse. She had also known of the ways students were punished for arriving to a class later than its scheduled time, and it was for this reason exactly that the young Ravenclaw should have been able to foresee detention as a possibility. Instead, however, Nerissa’s fleshy pink lower lip had fallen a millimeter or so upon hearing the older man’s words, parting from her upper lip to create the expression of shock upon her face. Her eyes, once dull and indifferent, held an odd pain within them; a pain that would have made it seem to anyone who entered the Greenhouse at that very moment, as if Herbology’s newest professor had risen his hand and had stuck Nerissa Hatts across the cheek- though the students around her knew he had done nothing of the sort.

“And what of my wand?” came the soft-spoken words of a mouse who cowered in her seat, gripping at the edges of the table before her in order to steady herself as she began to sway; her vision had begun to blur, and she could have sworn that the ground was growing nearer… The very thought of having her wand stolen from her by an angry, impatient professor made her feel as if she would never inhale oxygen correctly again- and yet she managed to force another sentence from her drying lips, “I would not live correctly without it, sir! With that wand I can do much more than the professors who have taught this class prior to your arrival, I swear of it! I simply can not imagine the pain I would experience if separated from it…”

There was stillness after her words, save the movements of her chest as her heart beat rapidly thudded against her ribcage, rattling the bones beneath the skin that clung to them, as though the blood-thirsty thing were threatening to break each of her brittle bones. That fear of never having her wand returned to her when she had left the small piece of wood at the front of the class, what she had dismissed as yet another episode of paranoia…

She would have been wise to heed said warning, for the professor before her was a savage man if he could snatch the wand of young children from their frail little fingers without so much as a shudder.
Nerissa Hatts

Number of posts : 482

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top