Basic class 2nd
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Basic class 2nd Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Basic class 2nd

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Basic class 2nd Empty Basic class 2nd

Post by Gabrielle Delacour Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:34 pm

Gabrielle was looking through the tones of paperwork as she heard the bell for the class right after breakfast which she knew it was on her schedule. As it rang she started to send the papers flying to her cupboard and her office before she pointed her wand at the black board to write something,

SECOND BASIC CLASS

As it was on the board she sat down peacefully waiting for the students to arrive hoping they would come in larger number then the last time.
Gabrielle Delacour
Gabrielle Delacour
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 104
Special Abilities : Apparation, Non-Verbal Magic, Legilimency, Occlumency, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Basic class 2nd Empty Re: Basic class 2nd

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:47 pm

Aurora limped into the classroom slowly. She still had a broken arm but she also had an injured leg. "Good morning professor Delacour " Aurora said to the professor. she then limped over to her desk and set her books down and sat down at the desk. Even though she had been here a while she still wasnt used to the classroom. She looked around for a while trying to get used to the scenes.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:57 pm

Keith sauntered into class, sitting down in the back and putting his feet up on the desk. Charms was a nice class - mainly because it was something he was good at - and he liked it more than most of his others.

He noted that the Nye girl was limping and apparently had a broken arm, though why she couldn't simply heal it with magic he wasn't too sure. He had heard curses could resist healing however, so who knew? He was just glad someone had finally stepped up and put the girl in her place.
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Moon Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:39 pm

Brayden walked in the Charms room excitdly "Ello Proffesore Sorry i missed the first class. Im a tad bit late on schedule." He said and then sitting down next to a girl he hadnt seen yet "Ello there, broke your arm it seems eh?" he said smiling "I could fix it for you if youd allow me too?" he asked poliently offereing for her waiting for class to get started."My name is Brayden, Brayden Moon." he said giving his name to the hurt girl.
Brayden Moon
Brayden Moon

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielle Delacour Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:57 am

Gabrielle saw as a few stundets arrived and she couldn't wait anymore so she decided to slowly start with the teaching, "Good morning everyone i hope you rested well during your weekend, but now it's time for learning again. That is 10 points for each of you that came (Rawenclaw, Huffelpuff and Gryffindor.)" she said as she stood up and stood there by her desk.

"Okay so while you put your writing tools and your wands on your desks one of you might tell the class what have we done during the last class?" she said as she observed the only 3 students that were here and waited to see who will be first to answer.
Gabrielle Delacour
Gabrielle Delacour
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Special Abilities : Apparation, Non-Verbal Magic, Legilimency, Occlumency, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:10 am

Sam burst into the class and took his seat, scrambling to pull his stuff out. "I'm so sorry i'm late Miss," he said hurriedly as he pulled out his stuff, slowly, piece by piece. "I didn't realise i had this class right now, otherwise i'd have been here," he explained, finally pulling out the last of his stuff. "And miss, we were doing wingardium leviosa, remember," he told her with a smile.
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:19 pm

Aurora didnt say a word to anyone, not even to the kid that had tried talking to her. She was still pretty shy and yet she was more injured than shy. with her leg as bad as it was and with her arm broken, she didnt know why anybody should think that she would talk to them. What was so important on talking to the 1st year. There were so many other kids to talk to why talk to her? Then the teacher asked a question and she said, "Professor. We talked about the levitating spell wingardium leviosa." She told the teacher in a bored yet enthusiastic voice.

Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielle Delacour Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:16 pm

Gabrielle watched as Samuel entered the classroom. "Good morning to you 2 mister Grigori. And that's Mrs. Delacour if you prefer to name me like that." she said not remembering last time she was called Miss Delacour. Probably some 18 years ago before she got married. "I know perfectly what we did thank you. I was just checking if you did." she added quickly rolling her eyes before she turned to the rest of the class.

"Today we have two spells on our schedule. First one is rather easy, you shouldn't have trouble with it. Lumos and Locomotor Charm are our today's objective's. So i need someone to tell me what does the first one do?" she asked sitting down to listen for now.
Gabrielle Delacour
Gabrielle Delacour
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Weasley Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:32 am

What'd you mean Cassie wasn't here? She was totally here the whole time. Not my fault she's so little she's barely noticable.

This teacher was a total pushover, in case you haven't already noticed. She gave out points left, right and centre. Just watch this.

"Lumos is the light charm. It makes a little light shine out your wand," Cassie offered.

And everyone here can already do it, she added mentally, but didn't say it out loud because that would be impertinent and Cassie was too savvy to be impertinent to this particular teacher's face.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:59 pm

Sam nodded "Sorry Professor," he said, deciding that would be a much safer alternative. He then listened to the Slytherin speak up and nodded, her definition was a complete one, however he noted that the girl, Cassiopeia, hadn't defined the second spell.

"Professor, Locomotor has various different uses, in its basic form, the most simple definition is that it changes the way something moves, it can be used to move things to meet your will, and it can be used to immobilise something." he said, hoping that was enough
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top