The Weasley Manor - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Weasley Manor - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Weasley Manor

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Weasley Manor - Page 3 Empty Re: The Weasley Manor

Post by Jess Potter Tue May 13, 2008 11:45 am

Jess looked at Zoe and realised they hadn't been properly introduced. "Sorry. I'm Jess. Pleased to meet you." He said holding his hand out.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2008 4:14 pm

Zoe kinda laughed to herself for a little bit. "Hi there Jess, nice to meet you. Come on in."

Zoe walked into the family room and the group followed. "Guys I'll be right back, let me see if anyone is home." She went into the kitchen and found the note.

"Hey hunny. I know you said you were coming home the weekend for a visit. But Grams is sick so I had to come and don't worry I brought your sisters with me. Your dad might be stopping in when he gets home from work and then coming here. But other than that you have the whole house to yourself. Please keep it in one pieces. Got some important news to tell you next time we talk. Love, Ma"

Zoe walked back into the family room where everyone was carying drinks for everyone. "Well looks like I don't have to worry about my family, they are not here. Got the whole house to myself." Zoe walked over to an empty chair and sat down.

Zoe turned to Andrian thinking back on the comment he made about the house. "Yea this house has been in my ma's family for generations. Of course Dad didn't want to live out here in an all Muggle world he wanted to be closer to the other Witches and Wizards but mom said that she gave up a lot to be with him but this wasn't something she was going to give up. That took a lot of getting use to. Its roomy but I love it."

Zoe sipped her drink looking around at all of these people that she was shocked but really happy that come to visit her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue May 13, 2008 6:39 pm

Mariana took a drink: "Well then I guess you have some luck this summer." she said smileing as she noticed Andrian: "Hey Andrian how's it going?" she said cheerfully.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2008 8:11 pm

"Yea maybe. I just hope I don't have to go and stay there with them." Zoe said getting out of the chair and getting more comfortable on the floor by the fireplace. Even though it wasn't on it was still her favorite place to sit when she was home.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Tue May 13, 2008 11:09 pm

Betsy flew by on her threstral.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2008 11:25 pm

Zoe saw out the window and saw Betsy flying around. She thought she might go and see if she wanted to come in and hang out as well.

Zoe walked out the door and motioned to Betsy and said, "Would you like to come in?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Tue May 13, 2008 11:40 pm

and Betsy did, so she did. after tieing up her threstral of course.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 12:13 am

Zoe was so excited. Here she was worrying that she was going to have spend her hoilday with her family. Not only were they not home but she had a house full of her friends.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Wed May 14, 2008 12:15 am

Betsy dumped a whole bunch of food into Zoe's arms. Turkey, chicken, chocolate... etc.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 12:36 am

"WOW. Thanks. We will be using this." Zoe laughed to herself. "Everyone is in the family room, I'll be right back." Zoe took the arm full of food to the kitchen to put away. This just reminded Zoe how much she missed the fact that she wasn't old enough to use magic outside of hogwarts. This sucks she thought to herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top