The Weasley Manor
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Weasley Manor Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Weasley Manor

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Weasley Manor Empty The Weasley Manor

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:57 pm

Outside of Manor
Spoiler:

Inside of Manor
Spoiler:

Attic:
Spoiler:

Zoe's Private place
Spoiler:

Standing on the curb, Zoe looked up at her home. Was it any different than the last time she was there. Good question. Slowly she walked up the drive and then steps until she was at the door. "Home at last." Zoe said walking inside, closing the door behind her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Weasley Manor Empty Re: The Weasley Manor

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:15 pm

[[Looks a lot like a house from Charmed series]]
Mariana finally decided to pay Zoe a visit.She brought her month year old son Stanley and rang on ZoZo's door. "Hey Zoe it's Mari!" she said from the door as she was waiting for Zoe to open.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:56 pm

[[*nods* thats because it is. I LOVE that house. So I claim it Very Happy]]

Standing just inside the entrance, Zoe heard the doorbell. Wondering who it was she went to the door. "Hey Mari. Come in." She said with a smile. She noticed that Mari had brought her lil boy with her. "aww how is Stanley doing?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:46 pm

Mariana came in and closed the door with Stanley in her hands. "Hey ZoZo.Just came for a visit and besides." she interupted smiling: "Little Standly was anxcious to see his aunty." she kept smiling handling her baby boy to ZoZo,
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:44 pm

Zoe smiled as Mari handed Stanley to her. "Hey there lil guy. Long time no see." Looking back up at Mari. "Come on in. Just getting home myself." She told her with a smile, turning back to play with Stanley.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:38 pm

"If you need help getting your home preety I am here for you." said Mariana after entering the lounge room. "Nice arragments you have here/" she added looking specially at portraits that were hanging on some of the walls.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:42 pm

Following Mari gaze. "Yea. These are all drawings and paintings I have done. But I will keep you in mind if I want to redecorate. I have a few rooms upstairs that I have been thinking about doing that to." Zoe said with a small smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:45 pm

Mariana looked arround the house.That reminded of the question she wanted to ask Zoe though she never did for one or other reason. "Hey ZoZo i was wondering what happened with your family?" she finally asked as the house seemed rather abandonded besides for Zoe and her friends.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:03 pm

Sarah was at Zoe's Manor with Abby in her arms, in her baby carrier. Zoe had not seen Abby since she was born. She was wide awake in the carrier. She was so happy. She knocked on the door. She waited for Zoe to come and greet her. Abby was dressed up really cutely. Her big blue eyes shining.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:09 pm

Zoe looked back at Mari as she brought up the subject of her family. "Well lets just say. They have completely cut me out of their lives. Its as if I am not even alive." She said taking in a deep breath. Just then the doorbell rang again. Zoe handed Stanley back to Mari. Didn't want to take any chances of him getting hurt as she answered the door. As she opened the door she saw that it was Sarah and Abby. "Hey girl." Zoe said with a big smile. "Come in."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top