The Weasley Manor - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Weasley Manor - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Weasley Manor

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Weasley Manor - Page 13 Empty Re: The Weasley Manor

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:18 pm

(Sorry guys)
Zoe looked from one to another. "Me play, you have got to be kidding. I really don't want to go to the hospital today. I'm horrible at flying. You forget I broke both my arms at the first flying lesson and we were only a foot off the ground. Ever since then I've keep on the ground.' Zoe couldn't help but laugh at that thought. It had been a while and it wasn't anywhere close to being funny at the time, but I guess that is what happens as time passes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:35 am

Andrian walked up behind Zoe, and leaned against her putting his arm on her shoulder "Hey guys!" Andrian greeted them giving them a low smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:23 pm

Zoe jumped a little when Andrian appeared out of nowhere. "Hey Andrian. The guys were thinking about starting a little game but I'm not sure what they are going to do now."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:36 am

Andrian grinned wildly at her, and said "Oh cool. What game we playing?" Andrian asked them looking from Zoe then to Mariana and Jess "I'm up for anything" Andrian grinned
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:36 pm

Zoe looked at everyone. "It is suppose to be a game of Quidditch. But it seems like everyone has forgotten about it. So I'm not sure what they are going to do. Pull up a chair, Andrian."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:19 am

Andrian smiled and pulled up a chair, close to her "A qudditch match eh. Sounds fun" Andrian grinned at them and then lowered his grin into a smile as he turned to Zoe
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:00 pm

"Yea but I guess they have changed their minds. So we are going to sit out here in the backyard and waste time. These are the days I wish we had a pool. Its a beautiful day to go swimming." Zoe said as she turned her gaze back toward Andrian.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:18 pm

"I am up for it if you want!" said Mariana noticing Andrian: "Oh Hey Andrian!" she said remembering.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:41 pm

"Up for what, sitting around or a game?" Zoe asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top