Looking at the stars - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Looking at the stars - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Looking at the stars

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking at the stars - Page 6 Empty Re: Looking at the stars

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:37 am

He began to chuckle as he turned around ant tackled her onto the bed. He then began to tickle her in her most ticklest spot ever. After ticking her for a while prison began to kiss her on the lips and began to rub her back at the same time./
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:49 am

"Hey no fair!!!." She said laughing as Prison got her instead, as Prison kissed her she thought of teasing him again so she used the spell that made her dissapeared again. "Hahha no you cant find my lips." she told him giggling like crazy, she was having tons of fun.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:56 am

come on i dont like it when you tease me so much like that." He said as he began to wimper like a verry sad little puppy. He then layed down next to where he was and began to just be bored. "Im bored no." He told her still whimpering alot. He hated it when she teased him like that. It wasnt fair.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:04 am

She laugh sliently then walked over to him forgetting that she was still invisable, She sat in his lap and gave him a swift kiss. "Dont be bored love." she said upset that he was, she could show him the spell someday if she wanted/felt like it really. She had complelty forgot that she hadnt taken the spell off yet, she was sitting in his lap invisable.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:08 am

"I cant see you.. Why cant i see you but i know where you are at and i can hear you?" He asked her. He wasnt used to the fact that she was invisible and he also hated that fact. He wrapped his arms around her even though she was invisible and he layed back just to rest on the bed. He was worn out from the tickling and all. He loved to tickle her because she was ticklish but she was a little bit to ticklish.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:15 am

"oops." she said laughing and took the spell off "BOO." She said to Prison giggling "I forgot i was still invisable." she said smaking her head and then shaking it "Imma dummy.'She said agreeing with herself before Prison had any chance of saying anything to what she had said, she was a bit hyper and couldnt sit still.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:26 am

Prison was beginning to break a sweat. "is it me or is it hot in here?" He asked as he got her off of his lap and just took of his shirt so he wasnt so hot. He then layed back on the bed and relaxed. He had his injured leg proped up on a pillow and he was with the one he love. To prison nothing could be better than being with sally and just having some fun. She was the one he loved and he wouldnt change that for the world.. Not ever.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:10 pm

Sally watched as Prison took his shirt up, she layed down next to him and started tracing his chest with her finger. Sally wrapped her arms around him and layed her head on his shoulder she soon drifted off to sleep, she was a bit tired from being so jumpy.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:15 pm

Prison Chuckled when She traced his chest. She was so beautiful when she did anything. He wrapped his arms around her, pulled her close, layed his head above her's, then went to sleep with her. He was so glad that she was here with him. They would be together forever... He just knew it. It was obvious that that would happen since they were so in love and they were engaged at the same moment. He was glad that she said yes to him. It made him feel all good inside.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:33 pm

Sally loved Prison so much and sleeping right then with him had made her very happy. She was also very comfotable, besides the bed, Prison was very comfy to sleep on and she wouldnt have had it any other way. She had wrapped her legs around one of his legs in her sleep and was holding his hand. In her dream she was dreaming of a couple years later maybe five or six and they had their first set of twins a boy and a girl which they called Demetri and Anneliese. It was a wonderful dream and she smiled in her sleep.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top