Looking at the stars - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Looking at the stars - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Looking at the stars

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking at the stars - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking at the stars

Post by Prison Lycon Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:45 pm

Prison couldnt believe that she turned around like that. He wouldnt be able to do anything if she was turned around and not facing him. "You ok?" He whispered as he began to kiss her neck again and he wrapped his arms around her waist. He wished he had a ring to propose to he because if he could propose to her and she said yes then they would get married and hopefully be together forever. He stopped kissing her neck and quickly wrote a note to his guardian to get a ring soon.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:56 pm

Sally sighed and thought to herself "maybe he was just thinking" she thought she nodded her yes and looked up at the sky. "Hey! a shooting star!" she said tugging onto his shirt to get him to look while the shooting star went by. "Look look look!" she said trying to get his attention seeing that he was writing something.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:58 pm

Prison quickly looked at the sky. "Oh cool." He said then he finished his letter and used a spell to send it to his guardian. In mere seconds his guardian recieved it and did something then sent the letter back with a ring attatched to it. Prison quickly grabbed the ring and put it in his back pocket. He wanted to wait for the perfect moment to ask her to marry him but he wouldnt know what that was until it came.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:15 pm

Sally sighed and rested her head on her hands looking at the sky, not paying attention to what Prison was doing. She closed her eyes and twirled her hair with a finger thinking of what to do and what to say she was clueless as always.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:18 pm

Prison waited for the shooting star to leave then he said ."Uh sally..." And he knealed down like he was proposing to her, took out the ring, and said. "Sally...w would u... marry me?" He asked her nervously. He had waited until she wouldnt be distracted by the shooting star in the sky. He knew that they were only 17 and had only been dating for a few days but... he felt as though he had been in love with her ever since he was born or something like that.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:23 pm

sally turned to looked at Prison as he started to speak. Her mouth fell open and her heart sped up, she didnt know why but she started crying she looked at him in shock. He had catched her off gaurd majorly, she thought for a second and tried to calm herself down first before she answered him. She held her heart and got down to face him at eye level and smiled. "Id be honored to be your wife Prison Lycon." She said tears streaming down her face, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:28 pm

Prison smiled and slipped the ring onto the correct finger then kissed her deeply. "I cant believe that you will be my wife." He whispered to her as he smiled. He never thought that she would actually say yes. "So.. Do you want to have the wedding next summer?" He asked her as he got up with her and spun her around and around until he fell back to the ground with her ontop of him. It was starting to get late but he didnt care. As long as he was with his fiance he wouldnt care bout anything but her.a
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:42 pm

"well believe it" She said laughing and smiling from ear to ear. "Sure alright" she said nodding and giggling as he spun her around and then falling on top of him as he fell. She sat on his stomach and looked up at the ceiling and laughed again and then frowned she had forgotten about lord voldemort which she had no clue on how to tell Prison that she was to be a death eater soon. It completly slipped her mind and she kept staring at the ceiling trying to think of a way to tell him.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:13 pm

Prison noticed her looking at the cieling and said, "Are you ok hun?" And looked at her still lying there on the floor of the small tower room. He hoped she was ok because that would be terrible if she wasnt ok. He ws happy that she was there with him and that she would be with him forever. "I love you with all my heart and nothing can change that,,, You know that dont u?" He asked her smniling a lil
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:19 pm

She looked down at him and smiled "Yes i know that." she said then looking back at the ceiling frowning once again trying to put what she had to say in words. She closed her eyes and sighed, she looked back at him with her "im dead serious and youd better not lie to me" look. "I......My.....ugh." she said trying to find the words she shook her head and tried to finish it. "Have i told you that my mum was a.... a... Death eater and that is the reason why the Auror killed..."She gulped before finishing "her?" she wasnt going to tell him that she was going to be a death eater just yet.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top