Looking at the stars - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Looking at the stars - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Looking at the stars

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking at the stars - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking at the stars

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:26 pm

"What is it?" He asked right before she explained everything. "Ok well.... No u didnt tell me that.. You never really told me anything actually. What are you trying to say though?" He asked. He wondered if she was going to become a deatheater and kill people just like death eaters did. If she did he didnt know what he would do. He would probably become a death eater also so that way he would be with her forever.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:31 pm

She frowned more she thougt she told him. "Well my dad is also a death eater and has been looking for the auror who killed my mum." She paused " And when im 18 im going to Lord Vodemolt and asking to become one as well to find that bastard who killed my mum." she said clenching her fists she was getting angry now thinking of it
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:54 pm

"Well if your going to become a deatheater... i guess i will become one to." Prison said as He wrapped his arms around her waist and smiled. "I will do anything to make you happy your my real true love." He siad to her smiling for a little bit. She was the one he loved more than anything else in the whole entire world. "I am glad that you told me babe." He told her more and more at the moment "You have to understand that anything you need is my command.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:59 pm

She was shocked that he would be one to but sighed. "Im glad i told you to." she said, she couldnt help but frown still yet but she was happy she told him and he didnt freak out. Most of her family were death eaters so it wasnt a big deal or her but this would change his whole life. She hope she wasnt destoryingit for him.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:13 am

Prison pulled her down to lay next to him and held her close. He used magic to make it to where they could see the stars over head. He yawned a big yawn and closed his eyes. He felt as though he would fall alseep at any moment. "Im sleeoy ready to goto bed honey?" He asked her. Since they were engaged it would be ok for them to sleep there together. He didnt care if she wanted to sleep there or go back to the dungeons but he wanted her to be with him.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:41 am

Sally would have answered him if she hadnt already fallen asleep. She had fell sleep while Prison was fixing the ceiling to see the stars. In her sleep she was dreaming of them and what life they were going to have together. She couldnt wait to start it, but it would have to wait sadly. She gripped Prison's side in her sleep, something she usually did with her pillow to make sure it was still there, and smiled.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:50 am

Prison put her head on his chest then he summoned a blaket because it was a bit chilly and covered them up to where all u could see was her face and up to his face. He then closed his eyes, wrapped his arms around her and was instantly asleep in miliseconds. He dreampt of them together out on a ranch just sitting by their pond kissing and talking like any couple would love to do. He loved the fact that she was there with him to comfort him and he was there to comfort her in her peaceful sleep.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:11 am

Sally was having a wonderful dream and was very comfortable. She yawned in her sleep as she fell deeper and deeper into sleep. It didnt take long before she was talking in her sleep again, "I love Prison." she had whisper as if saying it to her cousin but just out loud. She sighed and and gripped Prison's stomach.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:24 am

Prison smiled in her sleep as though He could head every singe thing that Sally dreamt of. "I love sally and there is nothing you can do about it." He mumbled in his sleep. He was having a nightmare and around 3 am he woke up and just layed there with sally. He really loved her and he would do whatever she wanted to do as long as she was happy it didnt matter to him. He would go father than the sun just to make her happy if she wanted it. That was how much he loved his beautiful, perfect, sally.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:30 am

Sally slept on after Prison awoke, She sighed and cuddled closer to him smileing in her sleep. She suddenly turn over her back faceing him, she flinched, her normal dream was coming back. She saw her mom and then saw a blindling flash of light and screamed no which she had actually screamed in her sleep very loudly. She sat up awake and sweating and tried to calm down.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top