Bacon Makes Things Better - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Bacon Makes Things Better - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Bacon Makes Things Better

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bacon Makes Things Better - Page 2 Empty Re: Bacon Makes Things Better

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:30 pm

Jack gingerly patted him on the back and withdrew her arm from around him, shooting Peter a confused look and then Adam a worried one, as though she thought he would fall apart to pieces at any given moment. She watched as he drank some sort of a darkish blue potion of some sort. It seemed to improve him a little bit and she shrugged at Peter.

He asked something about the mail, though Jack had not really heard him. She quickly said, "Oh just take any mail you want to send up to the owlery and use one of the school owls. And the mail comes in every morning at breakfas- oh." Owls began to fill the Great Hall, dropping letters and packages to their respective recipients. She grinned. "See?"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:14 am

Adam looked up at the hundreds of birds flying throughout the hall. He thought about ducking under the table to avoid droppins but realized Jack wasn't. So they must be able to control them somehow. Plus he wasn't all too sure his owl Louie knew where to-at that moment Loui came right down with a letter in his beak. He took it and ran two fingers down the side of his head to show thanks. He looked for something to give him as well. He grabbed a piece of bacon, cut it into twos and gave half to him. He ate the other half himself, Loui hopped onto his shoulder. He hooted thankfully and nibbled his ear. Amazingly his father had written back quicker than he had thought. Plus Louie made the trip quicker than he had thought. He had told him it was urgent but...wow.

He opened the letter and began to read it. He was just waiting for Jack and Peter to start craining their necks to read it. He knew Peter would..but would Jack? It explained that he was going throught his phase. However it seemed that his mom had written as well. As soon as he began to read her part he started to blush and folded the letter in two quickly. He coughed nervously. "Well, parents are doing fine." he said in a rough voice. His mom had went on about...puberty and women. Ugh!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:07 pm

Jack smiled as the owls came in and both Adam and Peter received letters. She, as was usual, did not receive anything. She and her parents didn't get along, Riley was acting strange lately, and Uncle Chip was starting to get tired of her. The immature man was still giving her money she needed, but their fun uncle-niece friendship was dying because she was just a phase in the eccentric rich man's life. Who else did she have to write to her? Vito... Very funny.

She saw Peter craning his neck to read over Adam's shoulder, but Jack simply reached out and grabbed a slice of toast and began to butter it. She did not want people to delve into her own personal life, so why would she be hypocritical and delve into the people's lives around her? The answer- She would not do that. She preferred to eat anyway.

Adam announced that his parents were fine, and Peter must have found something interesting in Adam's letter because he began to snicker. "That's good," Jack said absent-mindedly, picking at her eggs with her fork. For some reason her good mood was waning. She did not want to be asked though, so she said, "What did your parents think about the tournament?"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:27 pm

He was thankful she asked a question and smiled. He punched Peter on the shoulder from behind Jack. "Uh, well my parents zink it's a good learning experience. It's just some of ze Beauxbatons students have ze upperhand. We've already taken our learning for zis year. Not everyone but me and a few ozers. Alzought I'm sure I'm not being picked." he told her picking at another waffle. "But my grandfazer told me when he was part of z tournament he was scared for his life. He didn't win but he said he enjoyed it quite a bit. I asked him when I was about....I believe seven. He was telling me about stories of his past school life and I had heard about it from my mother." he continued.

"Uh, does Hogwarts have strict pet rules?" he asked her as he began to reply to his fathers letter. He was asking if he could send Cerby. His father would do plenty for him when he was in a pickle like this. After all, on his very first day of Beauxbatons his father told him 'If you are ever feeling lonely or any bad emotion, send a letter and we'll bring Cerby.' Cerby was only a puppy at the time and now he was a freakin' horse. But he was still cuddly. But also strong, and protective. He'd have to introduce Jack and Cerby at the moment he came. Otherwise they'd never get along. This is the second post I've gone on about Adam's dog...foreshadowing!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:33 pm

Jack nodded, saying, "Your grandfather competed? That's pretty darn awesome, I have to say." She again wondered how her life would be if her parents were not so damn useless. She did not mind being a muggleborn. It just meant she had the chance to prove herself time and time again, which she was always glad to do, and she always managed to pull off.

What she wondered was how would it be to have family who thought about good opportunities. Her parents were the kind to completely ignore anything in her life that may help her, to ignore the things that she succeeded at or made her happy, and stick to nagging her about the things they did not like. They did not take an interest unless there was the possibility of grounding her.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Adam's inquiry about the pet restrictions at Hogwarts. She said, "Well we're only supposed to bring either owls, cats, mice, or toads. But-" she smirked. "If you can sneak it in and hide it, you're basically covered."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:07 am

Adam brightened up when she said this. Well he wouldn't really be bringing Cerby into the castle...much. They both preffered to play outdoors than inside. All he needed was Madame Benoits permission and he was set. But it would take quite a lot to convince her...so he would make sure she was in a good mood when he asked. "Yes!" he said triumphantly. "Cerby may be coming to veesit." he said looking at Peter. "Cerby's my pet dog okay." he said mimicking James Woods. "Giant Shepper Lab mix, great dog!" he told her. He finished writing his letter and gave it to Louie on his shoulder. "Tak zis to Pere," he told him. Loui took off with a hoot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:34 am

Jack grinned as she watched the enthusiasm and excitement grow on Adam's face to hear that he would be able to bring in a pet. He turned to Peter and told him that someone named 'Cerby' would be joining them, who Jack assumed to be the pet in question. She raised an eyebrow and opened her mouth, but she did not even need to ask before Adam began talking about him.

Jack smirked. "I've always liked dogs. Big dogs too. None of those pansy lap dogs." She laughed, though it was true. Yappy dogs just hurt her ears and her soul, really. Adam sent the owl away and Jack sighed. "I really need to get myself a pet. At least an owl." For someone who planned to be a Magizoologist she had a pitiful amount of pet experience.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:49 am

"Oh, zose annoying dogs girls carry in purses are the worst!" he told her. "I see zem everytime I go out! Just ask Peter!" he said smirking. He would allow Peter to tell her the story if he wanted to. "Cerby's my best friend wizout a doubt, well he's right after Peter." he said. "E's protective yet a total wuss at ze same time, almost like me. So eef I can manage to get permission for him to stay you'll need to stay calm around 'im. I'll introduce you zough, as soon as 'e knows you aren't a zreat you'll be safe." he told her. He was still picking at his waffles, he wasn't so hungry anymore. The sausage left untouched next to them. He pushed his plate forward and poured another cup of coffee. He was abandoning his previous habits.

"Peter and Cerb get along great too. I'm willing to bet fifteen euros that Peter's going to get a face full of slobber eef Ceberus get's here." he told her grinning and looking at Peter. He was being awfully quiet this morning. Hopefully he'd speak up a little bit, Adam was getting a little tired of carrying the conversation (hint hint). Cerby enjoyed watching them fly though, he'd try and get the snitch if it came really close. Plus they'd play fetch with Cerberus's plush snitch. It was bigger than a normal one of course, in case he swallowed it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:15 am

Jack grinned, saying, "They are definitely the most useless animals known to man," she said, referring to the dogs women used as accessories. "Besides first years." She burst into laughter, causing a few people nearby to shoot her irritable looks. He continued talking, saying that she and Cerby would get along well if she was calm. "I'm not sure I can do that," she said teasingly. "And you better be sure... I am pretty threatening at times." She smirked.

Adam continued talking about Cerby and his relations to Peter, giving him an odd look as though he was curious as to why he had not spoken up more. Jack had began to wonder too, though it probably had to do something with the fact that it is a pain in the arse to jump between accounts. Peter seemed to catch his cue and he nodded, saying Cerby really iz a great dog. He and I get along better zan Adam and I do. He smirked at Adam and Jack chuckled.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:14 am

Adam wasn't surprised at this comment, it was actually part true. Although Adam was best friends with Peter Cerby was obsessed with Peter. "Eet's all zose dog treats you feed 'im Peter! I remember zat one summer he gained forty pounds because of you." he said jokingly. He shook his head at Jack to motion that it wasn't forty pounds. "Cerby just loves Peter because 'e's always playing with 'im. Well, whenever I can't I mean." he said nodding to Peter. "Oi, what time should we 'ead down to Hogsmeade? I zink I'd enjoy a fly before we go.." he said to Peter looking behind Jack. He needed to clear his mind before he did anything right now. It wasn't even eight yet and he was already developing a headache. Although it might just be the fall he took the other night.

He took another drink of his coffe for lack of anything better to do. He reopened the letter and read it again...he'd have to speak with his mother. She was a little too....descriptive...plus she had asked some questions no mother should ask. But then again, some of the things she had mentioned would happen had happened. He had suddenly developed a sweat last he saw Chase. He had somehow made a fool of himself...last night he had crashed his broom while he was thinking about her. Oh boy...Madame Benoit was going to give him an earful as well he was sure of it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top