What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! Empty What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

Post by Katie Knight Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:43 am

It felt odd being here, the last time she was here, she was depressed due to having no friends and being lonely.  Although that was all in the pass, she was back to her normal self and she was getting her life back on track.  Looking back, Katie couldn't believe what she done to herself, due to her just being lonely.  It was a bit sad and pathetic, but looking back she realized she didn't need any friends to make her happy, she already had tons of them that already did that!  Although she should of realized that before hand, but it was better late then never.

Walking down the crowded street of Hogsmeade with the guys, Katie looked at Honeydukes before looking at her brother and and the guys with her famous puppy dog eyes.  "Alright Baby sister, I don't see why not!"said Kenneth smiling at her.  "Yay thankyou Big brother!"said Katie as she raced into the shop as fast as her little legs would carry her.  Seeing her brother and the guys behind her,  Katie headed towards the chocolate frogs.    They were her favorite candy, besides the licorice wands but almost everyone knew that.

"How much can I get Big Brother?"Katie asked him softly as she grabbed a basket that was by the door.  "As much as you like Baby Sister!"said Kenneth smiling at her.  "Oh yay!"said Katie getting a couple chocolate frogs.   Usually Kenneth would only allow her only two or three chocolate frogs,  but he must be happy that she was back and to her normal self that he didn't care.  Taking a chocolate frog, Katie opened it before taking a bite of it feeling the chocolate goodness in her mouth.  "Mmm... so good!"said Katie as she took another bite of it.   It been awhile since Katie had anything sweet, she simply wasn't allowed sweets unless her therapist told her she could.

Getting as much candy as she could,  Katie seen a interesting candy at the top of shelf that looked pretty good, standing on her tip toes Katie tried to reach it.  "Almost got it, there!"Katie said softly to herself as she got it but as she did she crashed into someone knocking her on the floor as she did.  "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry!"said Katie softly.   "I was trying to get this candy, and I must of lost my balance."said Katie softly as she realized that she was on the floor before laughing.   Her eyes wondering to the floor next to her, she seen that their candy was on the floor.  Picking herself up from the floor, she bent down and started picking up the candy that was on the floor.
Katie Knight
Katie Knight
Third Year Ravenclaw
Third Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! Empty Re: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

Post by Kenneth C. Knight Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:25 pm

Seeing Katie so happy again, made Kenneth smile to see her happy again. It was good to see her back to her normal self, back to that happy bubbly Katie he knew. Seeing her running into Honeudukes towards the chocolate frogs he shook his head and chuckled. He would usually object at how much candy she had, but he didn't care, as long as she was happy. But Kenneth couldn't help not to realize, this is the happiest she seen her in a long time.

Hearing a crash on the floor, Kenneth whipped around to see Katie on the floor. With worry in his eyes, he rushed over towards her. "Katie! are you ok baby sis?" Kenneth asked her softly. "Come on lets get you off of the ground."said Kenneth softly as he picked her up from the ground. Seeing how most of the candy on the floor were in packages Kenneth flicked his wand at them as they went back into Katie's basket.

"Sorry about that mate, she just really excited!"said Kenneth. Looking at the person Katie bumped into he seen that he looked familiar. What a second, was that Katie's friend that she thrown the party with? No... it couldn't be, there were tons of blond hair boys around Hogswarts, so it couldn't be him. Katie didn't appear to know him, so it couldn't be him.

With Katie still in her arms, he looked down at Katie and smiled. "Come on baby sis, lets go over to the jellybeans that make noise!"said Kenneth as Katie nodded. As Katie said he wanted a piggy back ride Kenneth rolled his eyes and smiled. "Ok... hop on."said Kenneth kneeling down as Katie jumped onto his back. Once she was on his back, Kenneth walked over towards the jellybeans.

"Oh cool, look baby sis they have new jellybeans out!"said Kenneth. "I wonder what this blue one does?"Kenneth asked as he took a bite of it as he started sounded like a dolphin. Hearing Katie laugh made him smile and laugh along with her. Seeing the guys behind them trying out various ones, he smiled hearing Katie laugh at every single one of them. "Here Katie try one!"said Kenneth handing her a purple one.
Kenneth C. Knight
Kenneth C. Knight
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! Empty Re: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

Post by Anastasia Nott Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:23 pm

It was the first Hogsmede weekend visit of the year. They didn't happen often, perhaps once a month and so Becca along with most students in the third year and above were eager to visit. Initially the village had been wondrous, a magical place but after visiting it for what was now the fourth year the magic had worn off. Zonko's Joke Shop products were starting to become dull, Madame Puddifoots was very same-old same-old and the Shrieking Shack had been severly damaged in a fire recently that there was no point visiting it - even if you could only see the outside. None the less Becca could always rely on The Three Broomsticks too meet her needs.

After enjoying a peaceful walk around the village with Taylor, a Gryffindor chaser who she had grudgingly decided to go with the pair ventured to Honeydukes. Becca and Taylor weren't seeing each other so to speak, despite the Gryffindor asking repeatedly, but they were more than friends. Becca couldn't deny that he was interesting, a typical show-off Gryffindor but was fun to be around.

The sweetshops door opened with the tingling of a bell. Stepping in Becca and Taylor began to browse the shelves for nothing in particular.

'I think I'll get Cupid something, he's been down lately.' The Ravenclaw said. She didn't need to go into why he was down Taylor was probably already aware what with the argument Cupid and Medusa had by the lake. Becca still couldn't believe it had been in front of everyone too and naturally, Hogwarts being a castle full of gossipy teenagers, everyone had heard about the incident. Besides, even if Taylor hadn't Becca wouldn't have told the Gryffindor it was hardly his business whether they were on a date or whatever this was.

CRASH. The sound of someone falling and the scattering of sweets in the next isle distracted the Quidditch players. Returning the jar of liquorice snaps to the shelf Becca walked round - Taylor tailing her - to find a blonde boy on the floor with... Katie!

'Katie, you're back?' She exclaimed, however before Katie could reply she'd been sweeper from her feet and piggy-backed across the store. What on earth was going on? Katie had completely blanket her. Watching as Taylor helped the blonde boy up, who was no doubt in the third or fourth hear, she tilted her head slightly in thought.

'Wait here.' Becca told the Gryffindor, raising a hand and lightly pressing his chest in command before walking across the Kenneth and Katie - of which looked rather silly in the piggy-back position given their age.

'Katie, I didn't realise you were back from St Mungo's?' She asked curious as to why her little Ravenclaw had left her out of the loop. 'And put her down Kenneth there's people laughing.' She added, her eyes flicking to a gaggle of fourth year Slytherin students pointing and giggling between themselves at the siblings.
Anastasia Nott
Anastasia Nott
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie Knight Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:05 pm

Katie who was still on Kenneth's back giggled as Shane sounded like a lion.   Trying the purple one Kenneth gave to her, she started sounded like a monkey.   As her normal voice came back to her she laughed before she seen Carson got a black one that made steams come out his ears.   "Ow... that had to hurt, are you ok Cars?"Katie asked as Carson nodded.  Still messing around with the jellybeans, she heard footsteps behind her and someone demand Kenneth to put her down.

As Kenneth put her down Katie looked at the brown hair girl that was before her.   "I just gotten out a few days ago. "said Katie simply before she tilted her head at Becca.  "Um... not trying to be rude, but who are you and how you know me?"Katie asked her softly.  Katie never seen her in her life,  but oddly enough the girl who exactly who she was.  "I'm sorry I just don't know you are,  sorry..."said Katie softly before she turned away from Becca and headed towards the licorice wands.

She had to get away from her, it was scaring her that she knew her when Katie never seen her in her life.   What was really weird that she knew who Kenneth was as well.  Katie was going to ignore the fact the girl thought she knew her,  maybe she was mistaken her for another Katie.  Surely she wasn't the only Katie that was around here that gotten out of St. Mungo's right?  Who was she kidding? she knew the girl was talking about her, but who was she? Katie never remember being friends with a girl like her.

Not that it wouldn't be bad or anything, but she just honestly didn't know her or remember her.  Although she seemed like a nice enough girl, and by the looks of it Katie would say she was a Ravenclaw or a Gryffindor, Katie would say Ravenclaw.   If she was, Katie never remembered having any friends from her own house, Ravenclwas were loners,  they always studied and really didn't socialize.  How Katie became a Ravenclaw was unknown to her,  but the sorting hat said she had more smartness in her over bravery, so he stuck her in Ravenclaw.  Although Katie was as smart as a whip, she made top grades, but she was always in trouble like her brother was though.
Katie Knight
Katie Knight
Third Year Ravenclaw
Third Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Nott Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:00 pm

Becca frowned, not knowing whether to laugh or not. Was this some sort of practical joke? Pretend she didn't know who on earth she was, Becca was all for jokes but before that she'd like to have a conversation with her friend about how she was feeling. 

Smiling at Kenneth she followed Katie. 'So when did you get discharged?' She asked picking up a liquorice wand and checking the price. 

'I'll let Cupid know you're okay and back to school, I could imagine he'd wand to see you.' Imagine. Becca would expect her brother to be thrilled Katie was back, after all Katie had been through. But unknowns to her he was starting to give up on her, fed up of the blame and guilt Katie was pressing on him when the Slytherin believed he hadn't done anything wrong. 
Anastasia Nott
Anastasia Nott
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie Knight Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:13 pm

"Um... I think it was on Monday that I gotten released."said Katie thinking. "Um... yeah... it was Monday!"said Katie simply. "Can I ask why your following me around for asking me these questions like you know me?"Katie asked her softly. "Tobe honest with you, it's freaking me out!"said Katie honestly.

Katie tilted her head and gave her a confused expression. "Cupid who's Cupid, and why would you tell him I'm okay?" Katie asked her clearly confused. "I don't even know you or this Cupid person your talking about!"said Katie softly. "Although you seem to know me quite well, why is that?"Katie asked her curiously.

Katie wasn't the depress Katie as Becca knew before she left, she was the bubbly sweet Katie she knew before all this happened, but she had no idea who Becca was nor Cupid. Seeing the horror in the guys face, Katie looked at them confused. "What's wrong guys?" Katie asked them softly as they shrugged it off and told her it was nothing. Katie raised her eyebrows at them before looking back at Becca equally confused.
Katie Knight
Katie Knight
Third Year Ravenclaw
Third Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:27 pm

There was horror in Shane's hazel eyes when he heard Katie say she didn't know who Cupid or Becca was. At first he himself thought she was joking around with Becca, but he thought Katie would look away at the thought or Cupid but there was nothing! Shane was honestly shocked to see that Katie didn't know them but how did she know him and the guys but not Becca and Cupid? Thinking back Shane bit his lip and sighing. "Um... guys, I think I know what caused this."said Shane softly as Kenneth nodded.

"Well... it looks like Cupid gotten his wish, but it wasn't how he wanted it, he wanted to give up on Katie but turns out Katie wouldn't even know him or care!"said Shane honestly. He remembered his talk he had with Cupid, he wanted to give up on Katie, well maybe he just gotten his wish. But what he wondered what if Cupid was even going to go after Katie after he found this happened to her? If Katie doesn't know him, then he didn't have to worry about caring about her anymore. But he didn't think Cupid was that cruel was he? "Nah... he can't be." Shane thought to himself.

But who knows, Cupid wanted popularity and the fame and stuff, and Katie was standing in his way or his reputation he was trying to maintain. With Katie not knowing him, he had a free ride to success. To be honest, Shane had a feeling that Cupid was going to lose it before long, there going to find out it was Katie who did all this not him or something worse! Shane could be wrong, but his gut feeling was very seldom wrong.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenneth C. Knight Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:40 pm

Along with Shane, Kenneth's eyes were in in shock and horror as he realized that Katie wasn't joking she really didn't know who Becca was let alone Cupid. "Ok... this is bad." Kenneth thought to himself running his hands through his hair. Well... maybe it wasn't, it would make Katie forget everything bad that happened to her. Maybe it was what she honestly needed for her to be happy again. She was happy again, but life without friends wasn't a life worth living.

Kenneth wouldn't be the person he was if it wasn't without Shane, Carson and Jaybee. Kenneth knew Katie needed Becca and Cupid, they were completed her. Although she may not notice it now, but he was sure she'll realize it later. Although Kenneth was wondering the same thing as Shane was, why could she remember them but not Becca and Cupid? All the sudden at Shane's statement Kenneth realized it.

"Oh... no... you don't think it went to deep do you and effect her memory of them do you?"Kenneth asked as Shane nodded. Hearing what Shane said he stepped on Shane's foot to stop him but it was to late, Shane already said what he said. That was Shane for you, to honest for his own good no matter if it hurts anyone else. But thinking about it he realized Shane was right, he heard Cupid wanted to give up on Katie and now he had his wish. But would he really like seeing Katie everyday without her knowing who he was?

Kenneth doubted it, but who knew what was going to run through Cupid's head once Becca told him the news. He was sure that Becca was going to tell him this weather he cared or not. Kennenth was sure that even if he acted like he didn't care, he's going to realize he needs Katie just like Katie needs him. Although they couldn't judge Cupid now cause they didn't know what he was going to do, but he wanted fame and with Katie out of the way, he was going to get it.
Kenneth C. Knight
Kenneth C. Knight
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Nott Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:05 pm

'How come you haven't come to find me? Or come to Quidditch practice? I haven't even seen you around the common room.' Becca protested, ignoring Katie's question of who she was and that it was freaking her out. There was no way that Katie had forgotten her, or Cupid, a part of her wanted to laugh and admit she'd been fooled think that would that get Katie talking. Although, she didn't want to lose this joke, she wanted Katie to just come clean and laugh the joke off. They needed a conversation.

'What exactly did Cupid say he wanted?' Becca asked pointedly, her curiosity turning towards Shane who spoke out suddenly. 

Taylor, sensing trouble, walked over towards the crowd of students to stand by Becca's side. 'Everything okay?' He asked, place an arm around Becca, who didn't reapply or acknowledge that her 'date' was besides her. Right now the only thing receiving her attention was Shane. 
Anastasia Nott
Anastasia Nott
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie Knight Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:28 pm

Katie looked at Becca and sighed, she wasn't going to leave her alone was she? "Look, I know that you know me but I don't know you"Katie asked her softly. " I didn't go to any of those things because I don't know you ok?" Katie asked her softly. "If your thinking this is some cruel joke that the guys made me do it's not, I honestly have no clue who you are let alone this Cupid person!"said Katie.

Her eyes darting between Becca and Shane, he felt a heated argument coming up. With Shane being the person he was, wasn't going to hold back. Shane was the type of person you told you how it was, although he was very nice but there was a side of him you didn't want to see. She just hoped Becca wasn't going to bring that side of him out.

"Guys can we please just stop this? you know I hate fighting so please stop it!"said Katie softly. "Hi Taylor!"said Katie waving at him and smiling at him. He was a fellow quidditch mate that was on the team with the guys so she knew him. He played Chaser for the Gryffindor team, Kenneth played Keeper and Shane and him played Chaser. Together all four of them made up a heck of a team, although they weren't the best of friends but they did know each other.

Katie Knight
Katie Knight
Third Year Ravenclaw
Third Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top