What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! - Page 2 Empty Re: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

Post by Shane Diamond Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:38 pm

Shane's hazel eyes looked straight into Becca's blue ones without blinking. "Well... I talked to him in the prefects bathroom one day last week before Katie was released from St. Mungos."said Shane softly before continuing. "From the looks of it, he wanted to give up on Katie I told if he was going to do it and get it over with."said Shane simply. "Although it turns out Cupid gotten what he wanted but vice versa, Katie doesn't know or care about him."said Shane. "Before you think this is a prank like Katie said it's not, she honestly doesn't know you we can tell when she's lying cause she's horrible at it!"said Shane honestly.

As Taylor came, Shane lifted his eyebrows at her before nodding at him. Shane and Kenneth knew of him, he played on the team with them. Although he wasn't sure Becca knew that until now though. Shane figured that Taylor wanted to keep it a secret or something. Well... to late for that, Becca knew now.

Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! - Page 2 Empty Re: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

Post by Kenneth C. Knight Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:46 pm

Kenneth raised his eyebrows at Shane's all the sudden burst of honesty. It was something Shane does when he was annoyed by someone or wanted to get something over and done with. Shane was usually a very nice person, perhaps he was just fed up with this just like he was. To be honest, he thinks everyone was fed up with this, even Becca herself.

"You know Shane is right, Katie is a horrible liar and she wouldn't lie to us let alone me."said Kenneth honestly. "Besides if we were behind all this, you'll know!"said Kenneth. "To be honest with you Becca, were shocked that she doesn't know you or Cupid!"said Kenneth. "I'm guessing the therapist wiped her memory to much."said Kenneth softly enough to where Becca and Shane could hear her. He didn't want Katie to know of this, she was happy again and he didn't want her to be depress again.
Kenneth C. Knight
Kenneth C. Knight
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Nott Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:38 am

This was a lot to take in. Firstly Katie was still insisting that she had no clue who on earth she was, has she swallowed a batch of forgetfulness potion or something? It was kind of ridiculous just how much she didn't know. It was as if every memory related to her and Cupid had erased. The guys were right, she was a terrible liar and there wasn't even a giggle in sight on her confused expression.

'Cupid was going to give up on her?' The Ravenclaw said quietly, more to herself than anyone else. After all they had talked about he had been ready to walk away from her. Surely not? That wasn't like her brother. Of course he wasn't as naturally caring as she was, but he wouldn't work away from one of his best friends in a time of need. There simply had to be an explanation behind that but that wasn't important right now...

'The therapist wiped her memory? Why would they do that?' Becca was smart, exceedingly smart for her age something that perhaps had made her more mature and older-headed. It didn't make sense that a therapist would simply erase Katie's memory surely they were there to help her get through the tragedy, get Katie to the other side. Apparently they had gone with a quick and easy route: memory modification, a branch of therapeutic magic Becca was strongly against. Moreover why would they remove all memories of her?
Anastasia Nott
Anastasia Nott
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie Knight Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:40 am

Katie looked from the guys to Becca clearly confused at everything that was going on. "Ok... can someone tell me what's going on here?"Katie asked them calmly not liking to feel ignored. What the heck was going on, and why did Kenneth say she gotten her memories wiped by her therapist. Katie didn't remember every getting some of her memories cleared. All she ever remembered was going to her and talking with her.

"Kenneth, Shane.... did I get some of my memories wiped out why I was at St. Mungo's?"Katie asked them softly. "But don't lie to me, I want to know the truth."said Katie. "That's probably why I don't know." Katie thought to herself. "I don't remember any of it, if they wiped some of my memories what was the real reason I was there?"Katie asked them softly. Seeing Shane and Kenneth looked at each other Katie realized it was worth then she thought.

"Am I sure I want to know?"Katie asked them softly but curiously. By the looks of it, Shane and Kenneth didn't want to talk about it. They all the sudden looked saddened as Katie asked them what the real reason why she was at St. Mungo's. Katie didn't know what she did, but by the looks of it, it wasn't good.
Katie Knight
Katie Knight
Third Year Ravenclaw
Third Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenneth C. Knight Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:57 am

Kenneth shrugged. "I don't know Becca, I guess they figured that she was getting any better so that was the only way!"said Kenneth honestly. "I had no idea about this until my mother told me, although it was just suppose to wipe her memory of the bad stuff that she did and what happened to her I guess the effect was to much making her forget you and Cupid completely!"said Kenneth.

Kenneth looked at Katie and sighed. "Katie are you sure you want to know? what you really went in fro was something that's rather tragic"said Kenneth honestly. Never in his wildest dream he ever thought Katie would do all the stuff she did to herself. Just when he thought he watched her like a hawk, turns out he really didn't. Kenneth blames himself for not having a closer eye on her, he should of known. He could of prevented it if he only would of known what she was doing to herself.

Kenneth was still angry to this day at himself, anyone could see that just by looking into his eyes. He wasn't able to protect his baby sister from something that was hurting her in the world, he was to busy with his life to notice. But this time, he was going to watch Katie's every move, even when he wasn't with her he had people that would say they'll look after her. But that wasn't enough for Kenneth, it was eating him up inside that he wasn't able to help his baby sister out. Although he wasn't going to let it show, but it was clear that people can can see it some.
Kenneth C. Knight
Kenneth C. Knight
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:09 am

Shane looked at Becca and shrugged at her question not really knowing the answer to it.  "I don't know Becca if he was going to or not,  but I can sense that he wanted to."said Shane honestly.   "Although I don't know if he did or not after that talk or not,  I can't really tell you that."said Shane.  "He didn't tell you that Becca?"Shane asked her surprised at the  fact Cupid didn't tell Becca they met or he was thinking about giving up on Katie.  "I'm honestly surprise that he didn't tell you due to you two being so close."said Shane.

Shane wondered why he didn't tell Becca they met. Did he want to keep it secret?  Shane didn't know what was so secret about it, Shane just told him the truth.  It was like it hurt him or anything right?  But after that day, did he give up on Katie after their talk? So many questions were running through Shane's head, he wanted answers.

Shane wondered how Cupid would react once Becca told him the news, Shane even wondered if he would care or not.   Was Becca going to tell him or was she going to make him find out the hard way?  Surely she wasn't that cruel,  Shane was sure she was going to tell him even if he cared or not.  Shane was sure that he did,  it was like Shane told him if he didn't, he would of gave up on Katie a long time ago. But who knows, maybe he did give on on Katie only person that knew was Cupid himself.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Nott Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:47 pm

A few of the other students in the shop were no longer paying attention on their sugar quills and exploding Bon Bons, their eyes had remained fixed on the scene before them. Some of them would simply forget the scene, it wasn't their business, but no doubt a few would spread the gossip. By tomorrow Kenneth and Shane would have got in a fight, Katie would have smashed a jar on the floor to get attention and Becca would have jinxed all three of them. That was always the case with rumours. 

Noticing the onlooking eyes Becca gestured to the others that they go somewhere quieter. 

'I'll catch up with you later in The Three Broomsticks.' Becca told Taylor, 'Sorry.' And with that she grasped Shane by the arm and walked him out of the shop expecting Katie and Kenneth to follow. 

There was an alleyway two shops down beneath a swaying wooden sign whose letters had frosted in the winter wind. 

'Cupid never told me anything, I didn't realise he even spoke to you.' She told Shane. Although unlike Shane she wasn't as surprised that the Slytherin had refrained from telling Becca however close they were. The two were close, very close, but it didn't mean they told each other everything. There had to be some boundaries in their personal lives. 

'And St Mungo's shouldn't have erased Katie's memory at all! It won't do her any good removing the bad stuff that had happened, she went through a horrible time but that doesn't mean she should forget it.' Becca stated strongly as she saw Kenneth arriving at their spot in the alley.

(OOC: sorry to God Mod!! I just thought it didnt seem right to have a big conversation like this in the middle of a busy sweet shop. If you want me to edit don't be afraid to say :-) ) 
Anastasia Nott
Anastasia Nott
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:09 pm

Hogwarts was filled with stupid childish rumours that spread along the school like wild fire. They simply didn't need some silly rumours about them going around the school. Shane knew what Becca was doing as she grasped him by the arm. He didn't even object, he simply followed her outside to where ever she was going. He was sure even though they were outside, there was going to be rumours flying around the school about this no doubt.

Shane shrugged. "I don't know, maybe he didn't feel like talking about it."said Shane honestly. Shane had to admit their talk was a bit odd and weird, but Shane told him the truth no matter how bad it hurt or sucked. Shane figured that they didn't talk about personal issue that often, they kept them to themselves which was understandable. He didn't tell the guys everything he did as well, some things were meant to be kept a secret. He understood where Cupid was coming from by not telling Becca about their talk.

Shane shrugged. "The only way for Katie to remember again is by her meeting you two again."said Shane. "Or simply telling her what happened to her, maybe flashbacks will come back to her."said Shane shrugging. "Although I agree Becca, I honestly don't why they removed her memory but I know Sophia had no doing in this that's for sure!"said Shane. "I wonder if Sophia can help us revers it or something!"said Shane. "If she was able to help me get my memories back, she should be able to help Katie!"said Shane honestly.

"But that's if Katie wants it though, we shouldn't force her into something she doesn't want."said Shane. "Although if Katie ran into Cupid and she's like this, who knows how it'll go!"said Shane honestly. For once Shane didn't know what to do, should they leave Katie like this and have her discover her memories back on her own or have Sophia help? She was so happy right now, Shane honestly didn't want to ruin happiness but she had to know the truth.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenneth C. Knight Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:28 pm

Kenneth followed Shane and Becca out the alleyway with Katie at his heels. Hearing them talking Kenneth sighed before looking at Katie. "Katie you weren't in St. Mungo's due to you being lonely like you told me the therapist told you, that's half the truth."said Kenneth softly. Closing his eyes he took a deep breath before continuing. "Katie you were in there for multiple reasons, Jeremy bullying you and self harming yourself."said Kenneth.

"Mum and some of the professors put you in there after we found all this out, they put you in there to help you."said Kenneth softly. "Although I know you don't remember all this due to them removing it, but all of this is the truth!"said Kenneth looking at his little with a serious look. He didn't give her this look unless it was something important or serious. "Katie do you want these memories back, or do you want to keep living the life you have without them?"Kenneth asked her softly. He only called her Katie when it was important matter or something serious, he usually called her baby sister when talking to her.

Although he already knew what Katie was going to pick, but he was going to let her stay. Although she happy how she was, he knew she wanted to remember again. Even if the bad stuff came to hunt her, as the saying goes, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Katie was a strong person, she was bound to move on even after everything bad that happened to her. Kenneth just wished they would of left her memories alone, so they wouldn't be in this mess.

"Ok.. if Katie agrees, we'll send a letter to Sophia asking for the help."said Kenneth. "I'm sure she's able to help like Shane said."said Kenneth honestly. "Heck if she helped Shane, she bound to help Katie!"said Kenneth to himself. "If Cupid didn't give up on Katie, lets just hope they don't run into each other until Katie gets her memory back!"said Kenneth.

Kenneth C. Knight
Kenneth C. Knight
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie Knight Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:51 pm

Katie listened to what Kenneth said and nodded. "Ok... I know what your telling me is the truth Kenneth, but I just don't remember it!"said Katie. "Although I know that it's going to hurt me to remember the pain, but I want to remember again!"said Katie softly. "I think it'll make me stronger if I remember but choose to forget!"said Katie honestly. "Write to Sophia and tell her we need her help please Shane."said Katie softly.

Katie looked at Becca and sighed. "I'm sorry I don't have memories of you, but I'm sure once I do, we'll pick up where we left off like old times!"said Katie smiling at her. "Although I have to agree with you big brother, lets just hope I don't run into him!"said Katie. "That's if he even cares about me anymore."said Katie softly. "If he gave up on me, just let him move on."said Katie honestly. "I want him to be happy, even if it hurts me not being his friend."said Katie.

Katie wasn't going to make someone to be her friend if they didn't want to. If Cupid gave up on her, Katie wasn't going to bother Cupid. But Katie couldn't help not to wonder how things would go once she gotten her memories back? Would things go back to the way they were? although she didn't know how they were before though either. But Katie was willing to put it all on the line to get her memories back.

"I'm not feeling to well guys, my head is starting to hurt!"said Katie. Wincing in pain, Katie held her head. "It's like a major migraine I'm having!"said Katie softly. "Maybe I ate to much chocolate."said Katie simply.
Katie Knight
Katie Knight
Third Year Ravenclaw
Third Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top