Bacon Makes Things Better
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Bacon Makes Things Better Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Bacon Makes Things Better

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bacon Makes Things Better Empty Bacon Makes Things Better

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:52 pm

Jack did not want to wake up that morning, but her stomach clock was going off, and she did most of the things she did in accordance with what her stomach wanted. And right now, it wanted breakfast. So she stumbled out of bed, dressed in ratty old jeans and a t-shirt from some obscure band.

She yanked on her bag that was full of the things she needed for the day- basic pranking supplies, the books she would need, some quills- and ra a hand through her crazy hair. No use even attempting to tame it. It would not listen to reason, she had learned this a long time ago.

She stumbled down towards the Great Hall, not quite awake, and wondering what had convinced her to get out of bed. Then the smell of breakfast hit her. Her stomach yippeed in excitement. Oh, yes, right. That was why.

She made her way to the end of the Gryffindor table where there was no one occupying seats and she took a spot, dropping her bag underneath the table. Immediately, she piled waffles, toast, fruit, eggs, sausage and bacon on her plate. Yes, lots and lots of bacon. She needed the energy.

She was in the middle of cramming two pieces of bacon in her mouth when she remembered she had told Adam to join her for breakfast, along with his friend Peter. She swallowed and wiped her mouth. Back to civilized manners... She looked up and her eyes scanned the hall for her Frenchies.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Bacon Makes Things Better Empty Re: Bacon Makes Things Better

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:55 am

Adam woke up with one of the biggest headaches he'd ever had. He groaned, and to make matters worse he hit his head on the frame of his bed. He was about ready to keel over and die before he realized he had to meet jack for breakfast. He was awake immediately searching frantically for a pair of clean pants. Madame Benoit insisted on packing some muggle clothes just in case. He'd wear them in the morning for breakfast but it was uniform which was actually not bad. It certainly didn't feel like wearing a monkey suit all day. He pulled a shirt on and then he realized he had to shower. He was pretty sure the shower he had the previous night didn't do it for him. He quickly hopped in he was so running late.

After he dried of he puleld the same pair of pants and shirt on. Performing the anti sweat spell he knocked on Peters door (His room was connected to Adam's). Peter replied by knocking back; well he was awake. He knocked again and Peter let him in. He was wearing the same as Adam but a different coloured shirt. I won't say what was on Peter's as he is Jack's character. However, Adam's was a plain colour of blue. he figured he might as well stick with the schools colours for now. He stretched and pulled out his wand. Waving it in front of his face he muttered a few words and his teeth were white and his face shaven. He kissed his wand and heard Peter mutter some crack. He ignored it and motioned for him to get going.

They exited the carriage into the brisk morning air. It was seven and it was warmer here than at Beauxbatons. They made their way to the big doors, Adam was sure they were some of few that were awake. He and Peter had plans to make a trip down to the wizarding village to check it out later. They had recieved Madame Benoits permission. However it was a secret ; she always gave them speial treatment. Well she always gave Adam special treatmant...always is pushing it really. She'd lean towards his favour often but not all of tha time. They were in the Entrance Hall now, entering the Great Hall.

Adam spotted Jack sitting alone, it seemed pretty empty. Maybe people felt like sleeping in. Adam never slept in on weekdays. On weekends you'd have to get out of bed with a crowbar. If you could even find him under his mess of sheets. It was weird, weekdays he was fine. Weekends made him crazy. His dad says he got it from his Grandfather. Adam took a seat next to her and Peter plopped on the other side of her. "Good Morning!" he said pouring himself some coffee.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:04 am

Jack was thoroughly busied with her waffles at this point in the morning, carefully pouring syrup so that each little box was filled to the brim with syrup. That was the only proper way to eat waffles in her opinion, and in her opinion, her opinion was always right. She began cutting it more violently then a character on Criminal Minds and tucked into the meal.

Suddenly, two people plopped down next to her. She dropped her silverware with a clatter and rested her elbow on the table. "Oh my God, you scared me." Jack usually was not someone you could sneak up on and scare, but it was early and she was tired. She also had not been expecting it when she was so focused on her syrup-y waffles.

She chuckled. "Congrats, you scared the un-scare-able Jack Dyllan. Bravo." She grinned at Adam. "Morning." She turned to Peter and offered him the same greeting. She yawned and wiped her eyes before eating another bite of her waffles. "And how did you two sleep? Loving Hogwarts yet?" She chuckled, taking another bite of waffle.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:25 am

Adam chuckled and took a sip of his coffee. "I 'ave never 'ad a worse sleep in my life." he told her smiling. "Zen again, considering ze previous events. I'd say it wasn't as bad as eet should've been." he added drinking some more of his coffee. He had both elbows on the table holding the cup in both hands. He was eying the food thinking of what to take first. He had always been a fan of bacon and pancakes. He decied to try waffles and Sausage today to shake things up a bit. He put his coffee down and started to pile his plate with some food. He nearly drowned his waffles in syrup and and almost murdered his sausage with Ketchup. He then began to dig in.

" 'Ogwarts seems nice enough." he said to her after he had finished his first bite. "Eet certainly is large..." he looked up at the ceiling. It was magnificent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:56 pm

Jack grinned at him, a slight bit of sympathy in her eyes, though she did not put too much into it, because she herself hated when people acted sympathetic. She knew she was not the most well-baked cookie in the batch, but she knew most guys were like that too. She shrugged and said, "Well a least there's that," and piled another avalanche of bacon onto her plate.

He said that he liked Hogwarts well enough and she shrugged. She had always loved Hogwarts, but enough crap had gone on within the halls to stir some resentment into her, though she would not admit so to anyone really. She loved that it was a breeding ground for the most excellent pranks, and that was enough to earn her respect. She grinned. "Yeah, it is pretty cool, isn't it?" She smirked and finished her waffle, starting on her bacon again. "So what do the Frenchies have planned for today?" She smirked again.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:53 am

"Well I've only seen ze Library really. I 'onestly 'ave no idea what it actually eez like." he told her laughing. He poured himself some more coffee whilst finishing a waffle. He never let a glass be empty unless he was done drinking. He also never left a drink undrunk, just sitting there. He figured it was rude althought nobody ever told him it was or wasn't. He was really eating this morning, the Hogwarts food was magnificent. The way they sat was also rather weird. At Beauxbatons they kind of had the same arrangement only they sat wherever...and they had many smaller tables. He downed another waffle why was he so hungry. He figured he had better slow down otherwise he'd look like a pig. But Peter was downing about as much as he was so he wasn't alone. "Damn Peter...no pirate ship shaped pancakes eh?" he said laughing and looking at Peter.

He changed the tone of his voice to sound like an old sea captain. Yet not so much that it sounded scary but more adventurous. "Well Lassy, Peter and I are taking a voyage down to the great village that is Hogsmeade! However let's keep this between you and me alright. Ms. Benoit gave us special....permission." he said putting his arm around her neck and poking her. In the way a sailor would do to someone with his pipe. Although Adam didn't have a pipe so he improvised with a spoon. He grinned at her and returned to his normal french accent. "So, eez ze village any good?" he asked her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:44 am

Jack smirked. "If you see all of the castle by the time you leave, I'll be impressed. There are very people who know every little contour of this castle." There was a small pang of pride in her voice, because she was one of those few. She and the Marauders, that was. Even now, she knew her magnificent map was tucked into her bag, waiting to act, help her cause the trouble that it so willingly offered, that it was tempting her with, asking her to cause troubles.

Adam said something to his friend Peter about pirate ships and the skinny, tall boy's eyes went wide and he mouthed the word pirate. She had been mid-drink of her puppkin juice, and she choked with laughter, barely managing to not spray the table. She gasped for air and thumped her chest, grinning at the odd kid who had now blushed.

Adam put his arm around her neck and poked her with a spoon, asking her about Hogsmeade. She turned her head towards him as creepily as she could, raising one of her eyebrows, her eyes glinting dangerously, a smirk on her face. Her look clearly said, You sure you want to do that? She could be frightening. "It's pretty cool." She grabbed her own spoon and struck his, as though they were swords. She smirked at him. "You have to check out Honeydukes. Best sweet shop around. And Zonko's is brilliant. Not quite as brilliant as my own joke shop, but close." She smirked.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:37 am

"Well zen Madame Dylan! You shall 'ave to share your secrest wiz me zen!" he told her grinning, he finished another waffle. "I'd like to zee ze 'ole castle! Eet'd be a wonderful experience...I know Beauxbatons by heart." he told her. He was really downing his breakfast but he saw the look on Jack's face and grinned. "Aye?" he asked her using the accent again. "And what ye be pawning off at this here shop? Perhaps I may...take a lookin' at your merchandise." he told her acting all shady. Turning his back but wringing his neck so he could still look at her. "You've got the stuff?" he said using an American accent. He turned back around and finished off his coffee. He looked at the empty cup...he had downed it forgetting there wasn't anything other than coffee and pumkin juice. Well he met in the middle and poured himself some milk. He pulled out his wand, pointed it at the milk and closed his eyes concentrating hard. He was trying to make the milk turn to chocolate milk. He peeked and saw it was brownish which ment goodness...he hoped. He picked it up and sniffed it...it seemed harmless. He took a drink but regretting doing so. "I need to get better at zat..." he said putting the cup down.

"I'll be spending quite a beet of time in 'Oneydukes then. I am what you would call...a 'chocoholic"?" he asked her. It didn't matter, he loved chocolate. Althought nobody ever noticed besides him and Peter. In France Choclate is a common thing. But for Adam...it was like a drug. But don't get it mixed up with love like Kesha. Oh God that song was terrible...but not as bad as Tik Tok. What the hell was he thinking about. Hey Addy! You're going to want to excuse yourself. I just heard Brain's going to give you one hell of a kickstart to your-too late Was the little man...nevermind. But at that moment his ears began to ring and it felt like his head exploded. He groaned and dropped his knife and fork putting both hands on his head. "Agh...Ahhh...Dammit!" he groaned. He had really hit his head hard last night. "Oh God...Ugh!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:23 am

Jack raised an eyebrow, a smirk falling onto her face quicker than she could control. "I'll never tell all of my secrets." That had always been her policy though, to be fair, she had rarely had people to tell her secrets. Maybe she would show her Frenchies, yes they were her Frenchies, a few tricks that Hogwarts had to offer. Yeah, if they played their cards right. Her writer likes cookies, for the record, if someone really wanted to know these secrets. Mwahaha.

She pretended to stare at him in surprised shock as he began to act as though he had something to hide but her smile burst through and she began to laugh, shaking her head. "Did anyone ever tell you that you are a dufus?" She saw Peter nod behind him and she snorted, reaching out to grab a goblet of pumpkin juice. After a sip, she said, "Well, they don't tell you enough."

She continued the thread of conversation, saying, "Well, then, Honeydukes is certainly the place for you. You can find huge slabs of chocolate as well as smaller sweets. Seriously, it's-" There was a clatter and he began to groan in pain. She shot Peter a confused look and he just stared at his friend, lost as to what he was supposed to do. Jack put an arm around Adam and leaned over towards him, saying in a soft voice, "Hey, you okay?"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:59 am

Adam was holding his head, it felt like it had...well exploded. He didn't want to make a scene so he tried to hide it. "Yeah...I'm-Ugh, alright I suppose." he said through gritted teeth. "Just...last night wasn't a very good night for me." he pulled out a vial full of dark blue liquid. He drank it down and he was in relief. Oh God he was lucky Madame Benoit was his headmistress. She had given it to him before they had taken off. Instant pain relief for twenty four hours. He sighed in relief but didn't continue eating. "So uh...were does ze mail normally go before being picked up?" he asked her. He was waiting for a letter from his father, he really hoped he could get some advice.

OoC:Sorry it's short, little rushed Sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum