IT's cold and wet... - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

IT's cold and wet... - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

IT's cold and wet...

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IT's cold and wet... - Page 3 Empty Re: IT's cold and wet...

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:52 pm

"that means you make a diffrance in the world one day." Cecilia said "unlike my self. im just normaly besides when it storms. i love storms." she had stoped danceing and looked out the window longingly. "I wish I was still out there. though i'm sure you wouldn't let me go out there with out going nuts." some people may have though she was on something like she knew her father did. Vicktor had always though his daughter was on something she she would want to go out side and sit there while it stormed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:47 pm

" I probably wont make any difference in the world.... There isnt a thing i can do that is good." She said as she took out some wet parchment and began to write on it very carefully. She was so bored that she decided to write a note to her dad. she would explain in the letter why it was all wierd looking. The note read,

Dear Father,
How is everything at home? Right now we are
Learning alot. There are forein people here. I
Love meeting the new people. Rodgey and
Daniel have been taking great care of me.
They wont let anything in the worl harm
me. Sorry that this note looks wierd. The
Parchment is pretty wet at the moment. I
Cant visit for christmas.. Im going to be
Here with my boyfriend hugo. I hope to
See you soon.
Love, Aurora
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:37 pm

"your thinking may change in a few years." Cecilia said "but right now i think im going to go back out side." the storm appered to have passed but that dosen't mean it had. "see you around?" she asked turning around after half way to the door. "though of couse you could come with if you owuld like. find out for your self all Krums are not the same." after a few minutes of silince she skiped around the room for a bit waiting for an andswer.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:15 pm

"Go ahead and go out there i guess i will come i dolt think there will be any more storms.." She said wrappping herself in her wet jacket and walking outside. It was raining a little still, the sun was out though, and there was a beautiful rainbow. Aurora spun around in the grass outside because she always loved it when it was raining, the sun was out, and there was a rainbow. that just made her feel all happy inside.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:33 pm

cecilia smiled and laughed as she watched Aurora. she felt as if they would become good friends as they dance in the rain. they seemed to have something in common maybe more than they relized. but no matter what cecilia was not her brother. though she could act like it a times but not all the time. cecilia danced all the way to the lake where she climbed a few trees. and carfuly walked around on its branches she didn't want to fall but she loved being up this high. where she could see every thing
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:27 pm

It was so much fun to hang out with cecilia. She could end up being her bestes friend ever. "This is so much fun!!!! I love doing this it makes me feel like a little kid again." She said. Not that she wasnt a little kid, She meant that she felt as though she was 5 years old again. It was so much fun to hang out with her. Aurora began to spin and spin faster until she fell into the grass then she began to laugh more and more.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:12 pm

cecilia laughed at Aurora from the tree. "you know eli would never do this. but every one likes his so much." she said cecilia didn't have many friends unlike her brother who had many friends and enamys. slowly she started climbing out of the tree. she was stil giggling it was so much fun when she wasn't by her self. though when she was by her self it was peaceful. though she was starting to relize she was alone way to much. she need a few more friends. people that she would spent time with.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top