IT's cold and wet... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

IT's cold and wet... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

IT's cold and wet...

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IT's cold and wet... - Page 2 Empty Re: IT's cold and wet...

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:00 pm

"Never hurd of him doign that before." Cecilia said "Then again Eli dosen't have much to do with his sister or parents anymore. okay he never really had." the two girls were soaked and it started to rain harder "there is a stome comeing." she wispred and she was right. the wind blew harder and there were flashes of lighting but cecilia had a feeling it would be over soon and that the two of them wouldn't get hurt. "it will be over soon. a few minutes at the most."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:23 pm

"No it wont.. The storm will get worse.. You think it will get better but it will do that for a while and then a tornado will come." Aurora said staring strait at cecilia. How was she supposed to explain that she could tell things like this when she was in the middle of a vision. Having these visions werent something to be proud of especially since she got huge headaches every time that she had visions and she sometimes became depressed or mad because of them.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:31 pm

"we won't be bothered." CEcilia said she was sure of it. though she didn't dought what this girl said. "you could go inside if you like. i think i will stay here. it wonderful outside at a time like this. theres never any one around. " she chucckled at her self. most people by now would think she were crazy but she couldn't explain what she felt when she was meditateing and she she wasen't afrade of a tornado. not scared at all. what was there to be scared of?
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:00 pm

"It wont be safe to be outside in this storm." Aurora said as everything calmed down. "It will come right through every part of school grounds no one is safe out here. IT wont hit the castle though.. Just the grounds.. You have to get inside its coming!" Aurora yelled as an earpiercing gust of wing began to blow. The wind was strong enough that it could blow Aurora away if she was 15 pounds lighter. "Come on we need to get out of here before the tornado either picks us up or kills us!!" Aurora yelled at the top of her lungs. She wished that hugo was here to protect her because he would do it no matter what.Aurora stood up and pulled cecilia up and began to push against the wind, pulling on cecilia no matter if she wanted to come or not.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:18 pm

"what are you doing?" Cecilia asked Auora. she was yelling over the wind but she had a happy tone in her voice. "Really? People think i can be mental at times but Im starting to think you are." Ceci had a smile on her face as she kind of dance around in the coart yard. "Your so worried about being killed but why not learn to live on the dangorus side. I mean why not stand out side in the middle of a storm? Take a risk." she was danceing around giggleing like a mental idiot. if people didn't think she was a loon the shure though she was on some type of drug.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:54 pm

"Do you not understand that i know theres a storm coming and if we dont we will die. IF i take the risk of staying out here no one will see me the hell again." Aurora said. "I saw visions I know what will happen. Many people will die from it but none of us will die. I am not mental its the truth. I hate who i am and its not my fault i am who i am its someone elses.. You got to believe me that you will die if you dont come now!" Aurora yelled mad at the girl. this girl was making her as mad as hell and soon she will just leave her if she ends up not believing her.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:00 pm

"what ever," Cecilia said skiping into the school. she would go back out later. "so how exactly did eli try to kill you or what ever it was." she asked watching out a near by window. she wished she could still be out side but Aurora had said she would die if she didn't come in. she still didn't belive her but Ceci though she would humer this girl. she kindof danced around in front of the window as the rain hit it in a rythmic pattern. Cecilia giggle and laughed haveing as much fun as ever.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:37 pm

Aurora watched and laughed every once in a while. "Your funny." She said shaking her head. She hadnt met much people who would make her laugh. Especially after breaking her arm and getting real depressed. Aurora took out a sharpie from her pocket and began to draw on her cast boredly. she hated her broken arm alot but didnt care much. She would rather ignore it then mess with it much right now she was to bored to think of something else to do. "I dont feel like talking about that." She said to cecilia.

(forgot to mention broken arm beforehand)
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:41 pm

"People don't normaly find me funny." Cecilia said "They normaly feel i belong in a mental hospitle. well at least when i feel like this." of corse cecilia wasn't always like this. she could be so much like her older brother. she was only like this when it stormed. she loved sitting out side in the storm even if it ended up makeing her sick. "they don't under stand." she was still danceing around. and she wasn't even the best dancer in the world. she was really far from it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:49 pm

At least you dont belong in a mental hospital. I've thought ever since i was 10 that i would be rather off in one. I dont much like the fact that im a wizard and and able to hear thoughts sometimes and see visions and all. It really isnt fair that i get all of the special crap while my family is a normal wizard family. I would rather be in a mental hospital where i belong." She said looking at the ground sadly. She knew she shouldnt think this but she did and nothing could change that.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top