Itching to Fly! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Itching to Fly! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Itching to Fly!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Itching to Fly! - Page 3 Empty Re: Itching to Fly!

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:30 am

Adam gratefully took the napkin and blew his nose into it. He managed to get back up onto his feet and move away from the wall. Which was almost a bad idea as his head started pounding as soon as he did so. He held his head and sniffed for a final time. He was better, but who knew when his next outburst would be. His last breakdown happened a few years ago. It was just out of the blue really. He tried his hardest to forget about moments like those really. They never made him feel good. In fact, just thinking about it now made him want to slump down again. But he wouldn't, he couldn't! He straightened up and took a deep breath. He felt loads better now as flying can only make you better for so long. Well, if you manage to stay in the air and on a broom. He chuckled at the thought, he could laugh again. He smiled gratefully at Jack and hugged her. "Zank you Jack," he said quietly.

"Normally someone would 'ave taken off wizout a second guess." he told her. "Believe me, eet has happened before. But you stayed and made sure I was better. Zat is a good quality in someone. It's a quality most men look for in a lady." he said ginning. "Eet is one of my own, een the top ten." he thought to himself. AHAHA way to go Addy! All better? Good! Oh just wait till I get my hands on Emotions. He's going to get a backhand like he's never had before! Next time he needs to give is a freakin' warning before he does this! Again, the little genie in his head was yelling. It didn't help his headache. He would see Madame Benoit as healing wasn't his forte.

He felt the gash one more time, it was crusted over now. Dry blood plastered to his forehead. He probably looked like a living murder victim. He held back a grin at the thought. No need to grin too much, she may think you're hitting on her. he again thought. "Tell me Jack, 'ow badly do I look?" he asked her raising his arms so she could get a glance at him. There were grass stains on his Beauxbatons Uniform. Actually the green didn't go too bad with the cornflower blue. He had mud on his hands and could feel where the tears had begun to dry. Oh he was going to get it when he made it back to the carriage.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:11 am

Jack watched him stumble to his feet and she waited a second, before standing to her own feet, knowing he needed a second to gather his bearings before she faced him. No one liked to seem broken down, she of all people knew just how rotten it was to feel that way, and she was perfectly okay with giving him a moment to himself. He thanked her and she shrugged her welcome.

He said that most people were sent running and she sighed. She was pretty sure she knew how that felt, seeing as no one was around when she needed them most. "Yeah, well I guess I'm just brave, then." She chuckled lightly, though she would not lie... She had been weirded out by having to comfort him, seeing as it was a rather unfamiliar situation.

He said it was a quality men looked for and she rolled her eyes. In a sarcastic voice, she said, "Oh yes. Just what I need. Soon I'll be the most sought after girl in all the land." She laughed and then gave him to once over when he asked how he looked. "Like hell. Gimme a second." She pointed her wand at his head and thought a few cleaning spells, and the blood began to siphon itself off. She pointed at his clothes and they straightened out a bit. She shrugged. "I'm not good with house-y sort of spells."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:47 pm

Adam was greatful for her ability to care for someone without making fun of them. If that made any sense at all. But he felt the dry blood disappear from his forehead, the area felt somewhat cold. His clothes wouldn't be the same at all. After this experience he'd be burning these ones. He hated being reminded of moments like this. But oh well, he had plenty of other uniforms to wear. He gave her a greatful smile and turned towards the carriage. "Zank you Jack." he told her, still looking at the carriage. "Per'aps we could do somezing like zis again. Only, a much cheerier circumstance of course." he said laughing. He turned back around, he could tell she was feeling awkward. He could relate entirely, he had to eat with some random people from another school. They were all up in his food asking him questions. Thank God Peter was there; he had someone he could talk to. It was awkward though as well not really understanding what they meant. They talked to fast.

"'Ow about we 'ave breakfast tomorrow?" he asked her. "I can bring my friend Peter along so it's not as awkward as zis." he told her. He was holding in a chuckle he didn't want to seem like...what was the word? Oh yes, a douche. What the hell do you think...you know what nevermind. Common sense is off somwhere and I really don't feel like looking for her. the voice was saying in his head. He closed his eyes and sighed, he probably looked like an idiot. He quickly opened his eyes and straigtened out, blushing a bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:05 pm

Jack shrugged when he thanked her, not wanting him to make a big deal of her helping him. If it got around that she was nice... Well, her reputation would be ruined, and she had worked hard to be known as the insane person she was. She did not need to be thought as a pansy now. "No problem, just... Just be careful, alright?" She grinned at him, acting as though it was no big deal.

He said they could do something like this again and she raised an eyebrow. She hoped he meant hang out, not get a head injury and require assistance. He probably did not mean that. No one in their right mind would want to willingly do that again. Then again, Jack hardly ever met sane people. "Sure, that's cool."

He mentioned something about breakfast and she shrugged, jerking her head. "Sure. Just find me at the Gryffindor table. I'll be the one loading up on bacon and toast, I'm sure." She smirked when he said h would bring Peter to abate the awkwardness. "What, you don't like awkward?" She chuckled, having become rather use to it, being an odd person. Even now, he blushed awkwardly and she smirked at him, not sure why he was so flustered. "I should probably get back to the castle then."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum