Alone time at last - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Alone time at last - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Alone time at last

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alone time at last - Page 2 Empty Re: Alone time at last

Post by James Rosier Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:00 pm

Zakk kept feeling that strange feeling he had started feeling when he re-met Julia in the bookshop again. He smiled and laughed a little bit as she poked his stomach. "I guess we'll just .. have to improvise ~ !" He said laughing as he tackled her upper-body into the bed and tickled her in the sides. "It's boring in this house, so it's good to have some company." He said, still tickling her playfully.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 356
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:12 pm

Julia laughed loudly as Zakk had immediately found her tickle spot. "S.... Stop!" She huffed in between laughing. She stretched her arms out in front of her and began to tickle around his neck and chest. It wasn't the most 'fun' thing they could be doing at the moment, but she was still enjoying herself nonetheless. "I'm.... glad.... to be... company" She said between her consistent giggles. It was when she realized that Zakk was on top of her, that she began to think of Arthur again. She still felt guilty, but she couldn't help it, she was exactly like the love story girl now.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:19 pm

Zakk spun around, beeing tickled as well for a little, then looking at her and smiling. He rose his upper-body smiling. "Do you want to have dinner with me?" He said, smiling. They hadn't launched, and since she was at his house, might as well go and have dinner. "I don't know what the cookers made .. And yes cookers. Not elfs." He said, laughing. "I think slavery is bad. What about you?" He sighed before rising up, giving out his hand in case she accepted the dinner invitation.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:28 pm

Julia smiled after getting a break from the tickling, and realized that she had been pretty hungry. She didn't eat anything all day, and by now, dinner sounded great. "Sure, dinner sounds great" She nodded, taking his hand and getting to his feet. Julia walked over to the other side of his bed where her shoes and sweater were laying on the ground. She picked them up and strapped on her heels and shrugged on her sweater again. "I hate slavery, well, I hate having people work for me on everyday things that I can do for myself." She agreed "But, I will admit, sometimes it is nice to come home and have dinner waiting for you" She chuckled.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:35 pm

Zakk smiled, watching as she got her shoes on and her sweater. He smiled as after she was ready she explained she hatted slavery, but sometimes coming home and having dinner ready was good. He grabbed her hand and pulled her in carefully before opening the big door and walking through the big corridors. "Should be around the corner I hope. I sometimes actually get lost here .. " He said laughing. They turned around and walked into a big saloon with a dinner table for 20 people, and food placed on on of it's ends only. "Ah, this should be enough for a month if only us two ate from it." He said laughing, as half the table was filled with food, obviously a joke. "Heh, well just sit wherever you like." He said pointing at the table and doing a small gesture, pointing her to go ahead.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:41 pm

Julia knew that she couldn't be anymore surprised at his house than she already was, but the dining room was an exception. Half of the huge table was covered in food, it reminded her of the back to school feast, which always awestruck the first years. "Wow, is it always this fancy?" She giggled. It was a rhetorical question, and she didn't expect an answer. She looked around the large table and took a random seat by the end. "I suppose we can sit here. It doesn't really matter to me" She said, inhaling the smell of freshly baked bread and potatoes. She waited for him to find a seat before sitting in hers, she didn't want to seem rude; it was his house, after all.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:46 pm

He laughed as she asked that, yeah he wouldn't answer. Rethorical question' s aren't supposed to be answered. He smiled and sat next to her, smiling. The butlers left the room after asking if they needed anything but Zakk told them they could have a break and go do whatever they wanted for a week. "They deserve some rest so .. Now we huh. I don't even know where to start." He said laughing. He poured a little of pumpkin juice on his cup and on Julia's hoping she would drink Pumpkin juice. He didn't know.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:15 pm

Julia grinned as he dismissed his butlers, he certainly was kind to them, no other person she knew would do that for their workers. She giggled as she sat in her seat, searching around for something that looked appetizing- which, of course, was pretty much everything to her. "Neither do I" She grinned, taking her glass and taking a sip of it. Pumpkin juice was one of her favorite drinks, non-alcoholic, of course. "Hm," She glanced around the table again, "everything looks delicious" She grabbed a piece of the warm bread which sat in the basket and began to nibble on it. If she's hungry, she'll eat; she wasn't like other preppy girls who would just nibble on a salad with a boy, she would prefer a burger or a steak over that. She certainly had a hefty appetite, in spite of her slender figure.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:06 pm

He smiled as she agreed with him. He looked around for something, and slipped two slices of bacon into his plate and some bread next to it. He took a sip of the pumpkin juice, slowly starting to eat the bacon, a small smile on his face. "So, how's your Dark Followers leadership going?" He asked, with a small chuckle, knowing that despite she was leader she didn't liked beeing a DE but .. She didn't had alot of choices. He yawned, waiting for her to reply while munching on the bacon and the bread.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:17 pm

As Julia finished off her bread, she grabbed a couple slices of bacon, eating on those as well. The Dark Followers? She hated them, but she was asked to lead them, so she couldn't refuse. "Pretty good, I guess. But we haven't really done anything yet; which is a good thing, of course. I'm thinking of choosing another leader, considering I don't even enjoy it myself." She said honestly. "What have you been doing lately? Besides partying it up in Italy" She giggled. It sounded like fun, and it had been a while since she partied.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top