Alone time at last
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Alone time at last Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Alone time at last

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alone time at last Empty Alone time at last

Post by James Rosier Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:03 am

Alone time at last Featur10

Zakk arrived at his gigantic old mansion, where only a few lights were seen on. Only the butlers should be around the house then. He heard his brother had gone on a trip as well. He was holding Julia's hand firmly, both sticking together under the umbrella she had, keeping eachother warm. He pulled her inside the house as the old rusty gates opened when they came closer. He opened the big mansion's door as a butler tried to speak but Zakk nodded as he could go and rest. "So .. This is my house. Not special but .. No one takes care of it for sometime now .. It's been in generations for long too so .." He said, smiling.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 356
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Alone time at last Empty Re: Alone time at last

Post by Alana York Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:09 am

Julia clutched both Zakk's hand and her umbrella as they approached his home. It wasn't even a home, it was a mansion, and it was beautiful. She could tell that no one really tended to the exterior much, though either way it was still breathtaking. "Wow" She breathed as they stepped inside, "It's so nice here" She said, smiling. She looked down at their hands, which were still gripping one another even though her umbrella was already folded. She blushed again at this small gesture, but did not remove her hand from his. She felt a tingly feeling inside her stomach that she desperately tried to ignore.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:13 am

He smiled as she said the house as nice. Heh, it wasn't taken care of in a while so, he had to agree. It was pretty nice for it's owners. He saw as she slightly blushed, while she noticed she was holding Zakk's hand but neither of them separated their hands. He held her hand just as it wasn't special as he pulled her closer to him and started walking around the house slowly, introducing her to the divisions until they arrived at a big door. "I don't think it's that great but .. Your smile actually brings joy into the house. Since my mom perished no one else was able to smile as you are doing it right now. And it's beuthifull." He said, looking down a little embarrased as he tightned the grip on her hand nervous.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:18 am

Julia studied every room of the house, each one having individuality from another. The rooms were large and made the house nicer on the inside than on the outside, which didn't really matter. She noticed him looking down and seeming embarrassed, which made her feel embarrassed as well, her cheeks turning redder. "Thank you" She smiled again and giggled as well, from the embarrassment. "Er... so, what room is this?" She asked.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:23 am

The house was very big, and it had so many rooms that Julia didn't even think about it. Around 25 rooms, and some other ordinary and random stuff that don't deserve to be pointed out. Her cheeks turned redder, and even though Zakk didn't blush he was a little embarrased too. He looked at the big door, yawning and pushing it open, revealing a room, bigger then the others. "This was my father's dorm .. When he slept alone that is. It's mine now." He said as he pulled her in slowly, looking around. It had a big king-sized bed and a tv. It had a bookshell and just some ordinary stuff. He looked around, smilling at her once in a while as she pulled her in the edge of the bed with him where he sat at. "This is where I sleep at night." He said, laughing.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:32 am

Julia looked around the large bedroom, it was definitely bigger than her's, but then again, what wasn't in his house? "So you do read" She giggled looking at his bookshelf. She walked over to it and read through the titles, nothing that sounded too interesting, she guessed that he didn't read the books in the first place. Julia returned to his bed and jumped into the middle of it, sitting with her legs crossed like a pretzel. She took off her heels and set them on the floor next to the bed, rubbing her feet. Those damn shoes were so high and killed her when they had to walk to his house, but she didn't mind. She was with him now. "So, what should we do?" She asked, sinking into the middle of his bed with a chuckle.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:36 am

"Actually no .. These are just books my father left. I never read them .. Just felt, I shouldn't. I never really got over his death. He was kind to me so I don't liek reading them. It feels like I'm violating his privacy." He said as Julia sat on the bed and took of the hells, rubbing her feet. He yawned as she asked what to do. He launched himself next to her in the bed laughing. "Whatever you wan'na do." He said, laughing.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:49 am

"Oh," Julia said somberly, guilty that she had asked. She didn't want to bring sadness to him, or hurt or pain, she couldn't live with herself if she ever did. But that wasn't the only thing she was guilty of. She finally figured out why she felt so strangely around Zakk, and she regretted reading the romance, and whenever she thought of it, she thought of Arthur as well. Maybe it was just a phase, she would get over it soon... hopefully. "Well, I don't know what I want to do" She said, removing her sweater, leaving her shoulders bare from the strapless dress. "What do you want to do?" She asked with a grin.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:27 pm

"Don't worry. It doesn't hurt me when people ask stuff about my parents." He said, shrugging. It was just a normal collection of books but .. He didn't want to violate his father's stuff, so he never opened one single book. She removed her sweater, beeing only with the white strapless dress. "I have no idea .. I was hoping You could come up with an idea." He said, getting closer to her, poking her cheek playfully.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:58 pm

Julia nodded, still feeling sympathy for him, but trying not to show it. Both of Julia's parents were alive, and she remembers time where she wished they hadn't been. But putting herself into Zakk's place made her happy they were. "Well... like I said, I don't know. I'm up for whatever you want to do; it doesn't matter to me" She said, giggling as he poked her. She sat on her knees and poked his stomach playfully, grinning at him.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top