It's happening! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It's happening! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It's happening!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's happening! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's happening!

Post by Robert Lupin Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:21 am

Robert was pulling a late shift at St. Mungos. He tried to swap the longer days with Khaat as often as he could, and besides, he liked the later hours. It seemed to suit him. He did not need much sleep, and he didn't mind being at the hospital late. He received Matt's message. Ah, babies. It was about time Emmy had those twins. Robert smiled. He was beginning to think that Emmy was going to keep those babies forever. He ordered a delivery room to be made ready and alerted the nursery that there were going to be twins arriving this evening. He arranged for Emmy's admission so that Matt would not have to contend with a great deal of paperwork. He knew Matt would need to be with Emmy, and that was where Robert wanted him. All they needed now was Emmy and Matt.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:46 am

Emmanuelle looked at Matt and laughed. "Yes love I can apperate, I'm just having twins love I'm not dying but thanks for worrying!"said Emmanuelle softly. Emmanuelle thought of the front where the medi withc was and apperated with pop and appeared in front of the desk. As Melissa the medi witch gotten her like amuggle wheelchair she smiled at her and thanked her. As one of the nurses pushed her down to the delivery room she entered it but felt odd for she was the patient insead of the healer this time. As Melissa and the nurse helped her on the bed she waited for Robert to come into the room.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:58 am

Matt had followed Emmy into the room and began to pace like a maniac. He was going up and down up down the side of the bed. He had never done this before, he was having kids. He was going to be the daddy of two baby children. Of course he already had experience, he was still Sophia's adoptive father after all. He just wished Sophia was here right now, he'd have to call some people to calm him down.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:51 am

Emmanuelle looked at Matt and laughed as he started pacing like a crazy maniac walking back and forth beside her bed. " Your so adorabel when your worried but Matt love stop worrying you'll be a great father to the twins, you already are to Sophia and not to mention a great husband to me."said Emmanuelle giving him a soft warm smile. "Speaking of Sophia, where is she? it's not like her to not to be here!"said Emmanuelle as her eyes turned gold with worry in them. As the pain hit her once again she winced in pain but tried to ignore it as much as she could by talking to Matt which helped her some. Emmanuelle rested her head against her pillow and looked at Matt and shook her head at his pacing. Emmanuelle was scared as well, she hoped she would be a good mother to the twins, but severyone told her she was already a great mother to Sophia so she had nothing to wrry about but she still was worried.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:05 pm

Robert had been notified that Emmy was checked into her room and that Matt was there with her. Well, of course he was. He fully expected that. He went down to Emmy's room and came in. "So you're finally going to give up carrying these babies, are you, Emmy?" he laughed. "Well, its about time! I suppose tonight is as good as any. So how are you feeling? How are the contractions coming along?" He looked at Matt, "And how are you, Dad? You look more nervous than Mom here does. Don't worry. It's all going to be just fine. "

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:07 pm

((Can I post now))
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:49 pm

OoC:I'll tell you when you can post alright. It's too early, the babies aren't even born yet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:55 pm

Emmanerlle looked at Robert and laughed. "I know what you mean Robert, but you were the ones carrying them around!"said Emmanuelle giving him a soft warm smile. "The contractions coming along alright but really painful!"said Emmanuelle wincing as another contraction coming on. Emmanuelle looked at Robert and took a couple of deep breaths. As Emmanuelle felt her blue jeans all wet so she looked down to see that her water broke. "Oh god it's happening, I'm so scared and nervous Robert."said Emmanuielle softly as she started taking deep breaths t calm her down.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:39 am

He grinned at Robert and stopped pacing for a moment, he was all jittery. "Just, a little nervous," he said. He started pacing again, a big speech was nothing, dueling a Death Eater was nothing, hell raising a teenage daughter was nothing. But having baby children, that was difficult. He was worried, really worried. When Emmy's water broke he nearly fainted, they were coming. "Oh jeez! What do I do what do I do?" he asked Robert quickly.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:43 am

"Well, for starters, you leave so we can help Emmy change. I'm sure she would like to be a bit cleaner right now. Go pace, or smoke a cigarette or get some decaf. You don't need caffeine, I'm sure. Right now, you leave Mom and babies to me for at least a few minutes. You have a ways to go yet before we have little ones. So be patient. These things take time. If you want any ice chips or something to keep you from being too warm and thirsty, Emmy, now is the time while I throw Matt out of the room for a few minutes," Robert told her.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top