It keeps happening
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It keeps happening Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It keeps happening

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It keeps happening Empty It keeps happening

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:13 pm

It had been a very long week for Sammy. Very emotionally and physically draining. Sammy was happy that she had her friends to rely on. Which is what brings her to Hogsmeade today. Yesterday she sent out three letters by owl. One to Hitame, one to Ryo, and one to her best friend Sophia. In the letters she told them that she needed to talk to them all at the same time. To meet her at the Three Broomsticks. She didn't tell them what it was about or why. She told them that since the Hogsmeade trip was coming the next day, it would be perfect for them all to meet. So she gave the time and place.

Sammy stood in the doorway of the Three Broomsticks, holding her breath for a second. She held in a whimper then opened the door. She walked to the barman, ordered four butterbeers, told him where she would be sitting, then payed him and walked to the back of the room and sat down at a table. A few moments later he brought over the drinks and sat them down. "That sure is a lot for one little girl to drink." The barman said placing the drinks in front of her. Sammy smiled up at him. "Oh no. There not all for me. I'm waiting for some friends. Thanks." Sammy said to the barman, moving the other three drinks over to the other three chair spots. The barman walked away.

Sammy looked down at her school robes, then figured that she should change her clothes. She hoped up and walked to the bathroom. After a few minutes she came back out wearing a grey and black stripped t-shirt, some blue jeans that cut off just after the knee, and some black and grey sneakers. In her hand was her black purse and her wand was inside. She walked back to her table and sat down, thinking about the week that had just past. One part of the week stood out the most to her. Sammy started to sob quietly.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

It keeps happening Empty Re: It keeps happening

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:26 am

It been a long week for Sophia, from patients going crazy to taking care of her kids Sophia was wore out and was glad it was the weekend. Walking through the crowded street of Hogsmeade with Samantha's letter in her hands she was slightly confused about it. But being the best friend she was she agreed to meet Sammy in Hogsmeade to see what was going on. Sophia herself was very happy with her life, although she haven't seen Andrian in awhile but she knew he always came back. Walking through the crowded she waved at a couple of people knew she reached the three broomsticks and pushed the door opened.

As the bell tinkled above her head she simply ignored it and walked to the bar and gave the bar tender a soft warm smile. "I think a friend of ours already got you a butterbeer for you doll."said the bartender nodding at Sammy. "Oh thankyou."said Sophia softly as she walked over towards Sammy and took a seat across from her and gave her a soft warm smile. "Hey Sammy, long time see what's up?"Sophia asked her softly as she held up the letter she wrote her. Sophia was slightly confused about what was going on, but her and Sammy always told each everything so wasn't that worried.

Sophia was wearing a black sleeve shirt with blue pants with black boots. Her hair long brown hair was down and curly with a black hat with with a brown ribbon around it. As she looked at Sammy's clothing her eyes turned gold with worry in them. "Oh my gosh Sammy, I never seen you like this!"said Sophia softly as she gotten up from her seat and hugged her sobbing bestfriend. Sophia nevered seen Sammy this upset in a long time she wondered what was wrong. Sophia would read her mind but she thought that was wrong for her to do.

Soph's look
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:52 am

Naomi was still sick, and Hitame was acting very strange now. Ever since her detention with Felix Barker, she had really been thinking about things... in a way she had never thought about them before. Her left hand was hidden within her sweater pocket, she didn't want anyone to see her hand, especially the people she was about to see. Hitame had recieved a letter from Samantha, and she waas a little worried about the tone of the letter, but a small part of her was saying she didn't and shouldn't care about her. She walked through the streets of Hogsmeade with a darkened expression, and not talking to, smiling, or even acknowledging anyone around her. It was strange for Hitame to be like this, even with her depression she still talked to people, but now... it seemed strange that the young Gryffindor wouldn't talk to anyone at all.

She walked toward the Three Broomsticks, where Samantha said to meet her, and she walked in, the bell above her head tinkling. She ignored it and looked at the bartender, who seemed to recongnize her. "Bad day?" he asked her, and she gave him a dirty look, and walked away. He stared after her, wondering what had gotten into her, and where the sweet little girl he knew, or at least remembered, was today. She walked toward Sammy and Sophia and stood across from them. "Hi..." she said softly, a weird tone to her voice.

Ryo:
-----

Finally he was able to get out of the castle, and go to Hogsmeade. Ryo had received a letter from Samantha, and he was worried about her. It sounded like something was wrong, by the tone of the letter and he hurried out of the castle just to make it to the Three Broomsticks, to see if she was fine. He basically ran through the streets of Hogsmeade, saying an occasional hello to anyone who talked to him. He walked into the Three Broomsticks and looked up slightly at the bell as it tinkled above him, he waved to the bartender who looked like he just recieved a pretty big shock. Ryo stared at him for a moment, before shrugging and walking over to the table where Sophia, Samantha and Hitame were.

Just as he approached them, he saw Sophia hugging Samantha, who was crying, and Hitame was... just standing there, not saying anything, or doing anything to help. "What's the matter?" he asked Sophia. "Why is Samantha crying?" he asked, his eyes turning gold, like Sophia's in worry over her. He looked over at Hitame and gave her a small smile. When she just turned her head away and looked out the window, he stared at her in disbelief... she had never done that before... what was wrong with her?
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:18 am

Sammy slightly smiled up at Sophia when she walked through the door. Sophia had always had almost a glow to her. It was this glow that Sophia had that always help Sammy to know what type of mood she was in. Since Sammy knew her so well, this was to be expected. Sammy hugged Sophia back, then looked up to see Hitame and Ryo walk in. Hitame looked odd, like she was sad or angry. But what would she be sad or angry about? Sammy could only hope that she hadn't interupted something Hitame had planned for today. Sammy noticed that the Barman and Ryo had also noticed the difference in Hitame.

"Hey Sophia, Hitame, and Ryo. Thank you for coming today. I know that you all have other plans and I hope that by coming here to meet me today didn't interupt those plans. I will get to why I brought you all here today shortly. But first please sit and relax. I bought you all some drinks. Enjoy." Sammy said leaning back in her chair and pulling out a hankerchief. She wiped her eyes, then took a deep breath.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:21 am

Sophia looked up as she seen Hitame and Ryo walking through the door with what appears to be the same letter she had. Putting two and two together Sophia knew this had to be urgent for Sammy to owl three people to come talk to her. As Hitame said hi to them in a weird voice Sophia looked at her weirdly and confused for it wasn't like Hitame to be so weird and quiet. As Ryo asked her what was wrong she shrugged. "I have no clue Ry, Sammy was like this when I walked in."said Sophia softly as she looked back at Sammy.

Looking around Sophia figured everyone was here for Sammt started speaking to them but intruppting there day but Sophia shook her head. "No Sammy you didn't intruppt anyone day, at lease not mine I needed to get out of the house."said Sophia softly. Sophia was worried about Sammy for she was crying her eyes out and Sophia didn't know what to do. "Well you can comfort her like your doing Sophia and being there for her that's a start."said Sophia to herself.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:13 pm

Hitame stared at Samantha as she started to speak about ruining everyone's day for meeting her. She scoffed and looked away again, feeling herself shrink from the way Sophia was looking at her. It was unlike Hitame to do this mostly because it was Sophia, her friend, the one who took her in during the summer. But technically this wasn't Hitame, she still looked the same sure, but her mind wasn't the same. Not at all...

Right now, I should be taking care of Naomi, not be here... she thought to herself. She shifted in her seat and felt her left hand burn from the shift. The bandages on her hand were beginning to turn a light shade of red. Her skin was still irrated from the scratches on her hand and the slightest movement made it start bleeding again. She put her right hand on top of the pocket that hid her left hand, and was quickly forced to move it because the pain in her hand was really bad. She still made no attempt to talk to everyone else, and she didn't even grab one of the butterbeers that were in front of her.

Ryo:
-----

Ryo still stared at Sammy with concern in his eyes, even though she now seemed fine. He sat down next to Hitame, across from where Sammy and Sophia were. He glanced over at Hitame, who seemed zoned out for some reason, and noticed that her hand was on top of her pocket. He was getting the suspicion that she was hiding something from the rest of them, and when he asked her she gave him a dirty look. He stared at her in surprise and just as he was about to say something to her, Sammy started talking.

"Oh, no, you didn't interupt my day Sammy. I really didn't have anything planned." Ryo told Sammy smiling as he did so. After he said that to her, Ryo leaned over to Sophia, and quickly looked back at Hitame. "Sophia, do you know what's wrong with Hit? She seems a little off today." he said, a little concerned about his young Gryffindor friend. She was still looking out the window, not talking or touching the butterbeers, and that made him even more concerned about her.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:24 am

Sammy smiled slightly at each of them, they where all such good friends. Then she shoved the hankercheif back in her purse and suddenly paused. A very small smell of blood hit her nose. It made her wonder, where could it be coming from? Sammy looked up to see Hitame holding her pocket that had her hand in it. 'Could something be wrong with Hitame's hand?' Sammy thought to herself. Then realized that with how Hitame had been acting it was probably best not to say anything now. But she needed to know how and if her friend was hurt. But how could she find out without asking? 'Of course Sophia reads minds.' Sammy thought then wondered how to get Sophia to read HItame's mind without saying anything aloud. 'Of course you dumb-dumb. She'll read your mind.' Sammy thought mentally blonde slapping herself.

'SOPHIA, IF YOU CAN HERE ME. I NEED YOU TO READ HITAME'S MIND. I CAN SMELL BLOOD ON HER. SEE IF SHE IS HURT AND HOW IT HAPPENED. THEN TELL ME LATER. THANKS BEST FRIEND.' Sammy thought as loud as she could without changing the look on her face. Sammy then sighed sadly. She picked up her glass then took a sip. "I know that you all are wondering why it is that I asked you to meet me here today, and why I am sad. Well my news is mostly sad, but some is good." Sammy said taking another sip of her drink and finally resting it back on the table.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:00 pm

Sophia who was comforting Sammy but who was also looking at Hitame with a confused but curious look on her face jumped as she read Sammy's thoughts. Sophia looked away from Hitame and back at Sammy and gave her a nod telling her she got her message. As she took a drink of her butterbeer she sighed to herself not as happy anymore seeing how both her friends was depressed and the other one she didn't know what. As her eyes turned from a gold to a gray color dued to sadness she looked at Ryo and sighed and shook her head. "What's the bad new Sammy?"Sophia asked her curiously as her eyes were still gray but had some gold in them due to her being worried.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:08 am

Hitame lifted her right hand to cover her cheekbone, not wanting to draw any attention to the long cut on her face, that Barker had made. She was sure that everyone had already seen it, and she hoped that no one would ask her about it, because she couldn't say anything. She hoped Sophia wouldn't try to read her mind to find out what had happened to her, but with the way Hitame is it was very likely that Sophia would be able to read her mind with no trouble... No! Hitame couldn't allow that, she couldn't allow them to find out what had happened... she couldn't put Naomi in danger. She couldn't. She began to try and block her mind, but no matter how much she tried, she couldn't her thoughts began to run wild and she began to re-live what happened to her in her mind. He tortured me... he cut me, he broke parts of me, he marked me... like you would mark a toy. He threatened me... if I don't do what he says, Naomi will die, everyone I love will die... I will die... she couldn't stop it, her mind ran wild, wanting Sophia to read it, wanting her to find out everything that Barker did to her, wanting her to confront him for what he did.

She felt tears sting in her eyes, wanting to roll down her cheeks, wanting to show she was scared... wanting to show she was weak. Hitame couldn't allow anyone to see her cry now... Sophia already saw her cry once... and once was enough. No more crying, no more weakness, no more. That was all Hitame wanted, no more of anything, she wanted to be free of everything her parents did, and she knew that everything that happened to her was because of her parents actions. Everything was their fault, everything! All the pain, the sadness, the lonelyness she felt was their fault, they never thought about what they did, and they never thought about how it would affect their children.

Ryo:
-------

Ryo's eyes remained glued to Hitame, watching her as she covered the cut, he had already seen, on her face. He wondered where she got the cut from, what had happened to her. She was so quiet and different, she wasn't the Hitame he, or anyone else, knew. She was completely changed, now instead of happiness in her eyes, she had fear. But fear of what? Ryo looked at Sophia again, and saw that she didn't know what was wrong with her either, and he became even more worried. Something was very wrong it no one knew what was wrong with her. He sighed and looked away from Sophia, focusing on Samantha.

He tried his best to smile at her, to show her that whatever was wrong he was there for her. "What's wrong?" he asked her, his mind beginning to focus back on Hitame. He couldn't help but worry about her. And he was sure both Samantha and Sophia felt the same way. They were all friends and friends worried about each other, even if they didn't show it, and right now Ryo was worried about both Samantha and Hitame, something was wrong with both of them, and he needed to help them both. But who should he help first? He sighed and shook his head.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:37 am

Now that Sammy had the problem of what was going on with HItame out of the way she could get back to why she was here today. This made her think about it again and a set of new tears started to fall again. Sammy pulled her napkin out again, then looked at her friends. "Well...the bad news is that Faylen....he...." Sammy said in between sobs. She caught her breath long enough to talk again. "He's gone. He left town. He said goodbye to me, then left. He had no choice. And now I will never see him again. Why does this keep happening to me? I can never keep the ones I love. Maybe I deserve it?" Sammy said becoming mad with herself now. All the bad that she had done in the past, all the people that she had hurt, some of her friends that she had hurt. Maybe she deserved to be alone after that.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top