It's happening!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It's happening! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It's happening!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's happening! Empty It's happening!

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:54 pm

It been three hours since Emmanuelle gotten home and her husband Matt still wasn't home yet. Sitting on the couch in front of the window she looked out of it as the lighting flashed in her golden eyes. Sighing to herself Emmanuelle gotten up and walked to the kitchen to make her some hot chocolate seeing how it was thundering and lighting as well as raining pretty bad outside. Picking up the tea pot from the stove she walked towards the sink and put water in it as she gotten out her wand and flicked it at the stove as it came to life. Walking back to the stove she set the tea pot on the stove and gotten a cup from the cabinets and set it down.

As her stomach growled she walked over towards the fridge and peered inside of it seeing what she could have to snack on. Seeing supplies to make a sandwhich she smiled and started getting the supplies she needed to make herself a ham sandwhich. Humming to herself as she gotten the lettuce, tomatoes, and all that she kne she shouldn't be up and around doing all this for Matt told her million of times to rest and relax but she couldn't stand just sitting around doing nothing, she been doing that for three hours now!
Hitting her head on the in the fridge she cursed loudy to herself but kept on looking for the ham which she just seen not to long ago.Completely unaware she was being watched by her husband she kept digging in the fridge getting her supplies she needed.

[Ooc: sorry for the slight god mode but thought it'll be funny to add that!]

Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

It's happening! Empty Re: It's happening!

Post by Nick Potter Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:00 pm

((OOC: Can I join and you are at your house right))
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:43 pm

OoC:You can join Nick just a little later. Only Khaat and a few people for now alright. No Problem Emmy, mind if I do one myself?

"Little hungry are we?" he asked grinning, the hand in his uninjured arm. He had returned home not too long before she began to search for some food. "You look lovely this evening!" he said moving towards her. He turned her around and planted one right on her lips. "Mind if I make a sandwich myself." he asked tossing the ham in the air. "Work was murder today, literally! There have been way to many murders these days!" he told her.

He smiled as he looked out the window, his arm around his wifes shoulder. "I love stormy nights, gloomy yes, but exciting at the same time!" he said brightly. He grinned cheekily, "Come now. I'll make us something, no need for you to be up and about. The twins should be coming any day now right?" he asked her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:48 pm

((Ok let me know when I can))
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:34 pm

Emmanuelle jumped alittle when she heard her husband but laughed and blushed when he asked if she was alittle hungry. "Um... yeah, I guess you can say that but I can't help it I'm having twins!"said Emmanuelle laughing. When he said she looked lovely this evening she smiled. "Why thankyou Matt love, I'm glad you still think so."said Emmanuelle softly kissing him back. Emmanuelle laughed when Matt asked if he could make himself a sandwhich but toss the ham in the air. "Yeah sure love why not? although you look so adorable when you do things the muggle way."said Emmanuelle giving him a soft warm smile. Emmanuelle nodded and sighed. "Yeah I know love, but lets not think about work right now."said Emmanueel kissing him softly on the lips.

Emmanuelle nodded in agreement. "Yes love I agree, but also good for cuddling on the couch in front of the fire."said Emmanuelle smiling and winking at him. "Ok love, but hurry back please you kept me waiting for you long enough!"said Emmanuelle laughing and then put her arms around his waist and kissed his neck. "Yes love, they are due to come any day now! If you need me I'll be in the living room on the couch as always now days!"said Emmanuelle shaking her head but kissed his neck one last time and let him go and made her way back to the living room couch that was in front of the fire.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:44 pm

Matt laughed as he watched Emmy walk into the living room. He quickly whipped up a few sandwiches for them and put them on two plates. He walked into the living room both plates in his right hand and sat down next to Emmy. "Here you go sweetie," he told her handing her a sandwhich. "Do you want a drink?" he asked her staring into her eyes.

She looked ravishing really, and he couldn't wait to have little ones of his own running around. He took a small bite of his sandwich and sighed with pleasure. This was perfect after a long day at work. He leaned back into the couch and smiled, this was a really good scene. Just relaxing, even though he was stil worried about Sophia. He still needed to relax, and the Ministry was doing all they could do to find her now.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:59 am

"Oh thankyou love."said Emmanuelle softly as she took the sandwhich and took a small bite of and closed her eyes at how good it was. "No one can make a more prfect sandwhich then you can love, you know actually how I like it!"said Emmanuelle softly. Emmanuelle laughed when he asked if she wanted something to drink. "Yes I do, but come sit down let the magic do it work!"said Emmanuelle softly as she gotten her wand and flicked it as a butterbeer came towards her and a firewhiskey. "I thought you might had wanted that love, seeing how you had a long day."said Emmanuelle softly.

"Wow... this is nice just having the house alone to us I can't even remember the last time we had the house alone to us."said Emmanuelle giving him a soft warm smile. After a few minutes she finished her sandwhich and set the plate on the coffee table. "That was good thankyou love."said Emmanuelle softly kissing his lips and sighed happily to herself. Laying her head on his shoulder she looked into the fire but suddenly felt a sharp pain in her stomach like she was being stabbed by a knife. "Ow!" Emmanuelle as she held her round stomach with her hands.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:25 am

Matt smiled and took the firewhisky which was floating towards him. "Thanks love," he told her smiling. He took a swig and smacked his lips, it was a very peaceful scene. "The last time we were ever alone must've been...before we were married." he said chuckling. "That was quite a while ago." He finished up his sandwich and placed it next to Emmy's on the coffee table. He kissed her back and rubbed her shoulder, she needed to relax a bit more.

When Emmy grabbed her stomache fatherly instincts kicked in. "What, what,what is it?" he asked quickly looking at her stomache. He thought he knew what was happening but he wasn't taking any chance. "Is it the twins?" he asked her, what a stupid question!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmanuelle Lestrange Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:56 am

Emmanuelle nodded when he asked if were the twins. "Yes love it's the twins, I but I been having this pain basically all day."said Eammanuelle softly. Wincing as the pain came again she looked at Matt through her orange eyes. "Matt love I think it's happening, the pain I been having in my stomach basically all day are contractions, I can't believe I was so stupid not to know until now!"said Emmanuelle cursing herself. "We need to alert Robert and Khaat now!" said Emmanuelle softly still holding her stomach. Wincing again as the pain hit her once again she looked at Matt through her orange eyes. "I'll be alright love, just get Khaat or Robert and get them to meet at St.Mungo's if there not already there."said Emmanuelle softly.
Emmanuelle Lestrange
Emmanuelle Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:28 pm

Matt understood completely and nodded, she was going to be alright he knew it. "Alright, I'll send Robert a message immediatley." he told her. Knowing Robert he was at the hospital right now. And Khaat needed a break so Robert could take this one he was sure. He quickly ran into his study and began to scribble a short letter explaining everything and that they were coming to St.Mungos now. He folded it up and tapped it with his wand, it disappeared and he returned to Emmy. "Alright, are you okay to apparated?" he asked her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top