Off to Tame Nessie and Maybe Wrangle a Llama or Two - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Off to Tame Nessie and Maybe Wrangle a Llama or Two - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Off to Tame Nessie and Maybe Wrangle a Llama or Two

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Off to Tame Nessie and Maybe Wrangle a Llama or Two - Page 6 Empty Re: Off to Tame Nessie and Maybe Wrangle a Llama or Two

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:14 am

Andrew jumped a little when Chase had jumped. He must've been zoning out or something, because he didn't hear anything at that moment to make him jump. He was pretty tired after all...from the excersise. He looked to where Chase had began to search, wondering she could have possibly had been searching for and was rather curious. Andrew then strechted his arms out and yawned slightly, trying to help wake himself up for any apparation later on.

He looked back at Chase's direction, smiling lightly as she began to blush heavily. He had no idea what she could have been embaressed about, but Andrew seemed to almost be glowing in a way. He chuckled lightly, thinking about her words. After a moment, he shrugged and said in a sly voice "Maybe mess up the place some more?" It seemed to be an awkward thing to say at that moment, but he was Andrew after all. He had to be the funny guy every now and then, sometimes making himself laugh as well.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Off to Tame Nessie and Maybe Wrangle a Llama or Two - Page 6 Empty Re: Off to Tame Nessie and Maybe Wrangle a Llama or Two

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:32 am

Chase grinned at him, and blushed even deeper when he suggested that they mess up the place some more. Her first thought was YES, but she knew they probably shouldn't in broad daylight, who knew would come by there. She suddenly moved so she was on his lap. "How about we go back to your place?" She asked kissing him gently. "I"m sure it's a bit more comfortable... and clean." She picked a leaf out of her hair and giggled. "And we won't be disturbed if we put a shield charm over the door, what do you say?" She asked her cheeks a light pink, her lips inches from his.

Pressing her lips down on his she grinned again and ran her hands through his hair. "I love you Andrew.. I hope you know that.. nothing can change this.. I feel like.. there was an uncapped well in my chest.. and the moment you told me that you loved me.. it just.. flowed over.." She whispered and kissed him again and again, small light, fleeting kisses. "I love you so much.. I just.." She didn't even finish her sentence as she pressed her lips to his this time far harder then before, pressing all of her love and passion, into this kiss that seemed to make the world just stop, even the birds stopped and let them have their peace for a moment, letting them enjoy their own little world.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:50 am

Andrew blinked a couple of times when Chase moved onto his lap. His cheeks began to swell up a bit in a reddish color, and felt his temperature begin to rise slowly. He wrapped his arms around Chase, feeling more joyful with her in his arms. He grinned in a sly way, showing a little bit of his teeth and said "Well we may have to put a couple of silencing charms as well...but yeah, let's do that."

When Chase began to kiss him quickly, he felt himself sitting there like a statue, enjoying each kiss every time her lips touched his. At that moment, he felt like he could've yelled Woo! but decided not to, seeing as he didn't want to upset anyone that couldv'e been nearby. When she kissed him passionately, he couldn't help but lie down onto the grass, pushing more passion into the kiss, feeling like the entire world could just melt in front of him. He pulled away however and gasped a couple of times for air. "We should probably head back now..." he said softly, staring into her eyes.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:56 am

Chase laughed when he said they should head back. Her hand traveled to his stomach and back up to his chest. "Yeah.. lets go." She said softly, but she kissed him again anyway, half wanting to coax a certain three word sentence out of him, halt just enjoying the kiss. She giggled happily and pressed against him with all her might. But suddenly she was taken into a flashback.

Chase lay on the bed, the blanket tangled around her in an odd way, her mouth sealed to the boy in front of her. Just then, another person opened the door. "Chase I'm back! I bought you some..." His voice faded out as he took in the scene in front of him. Chase had flown out of the bed, wiping her lips off, as she attempted to disentangle herself from Daniel Valentine, who lay for a long moment on the bed. "Jesse!" Chase cried out, staring at her current boyfriend, the person she had been cheating on him with, his shirt half raised from where she had been attempting to take it off.

"I thought I could trust you!" Jesse yelled, and was gone. Chase ran after him, and tried to talk some sense into him. She didn't mean it, it was nothing, he had disappeared for so long.. nothing worked, he just walked away in a cold silence, and soon after that, Danny left too.. leaving Chase to cry for two weeks straight.

Chase gasped softly and looked into Andrew's eyes, half expecting to see Jesse's angry stare looking back at her. Or Danny's concerned smile. All she saw was Andrew's beautiful face. Her lover, friend, and sweetheart. She stared into his eyes for a long moment and then smiled. "lets go home." She whispered.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:07 am

Andrew smiled at her, wondering about her own past at that moment. He was lost in his own world, yet the same question came popping in and out of his head. She had mentioned other lovers and wondered if she had kissed him with the same passion as she did for the others. He wished he had met her before then, it would have made his life a lot easier at Hogwarts if he had. Yet he continued to look into her brown eyes, almost searching for some sort of secret she still contained.

But he couldn't find any. So he listened to the birds chirp silently as he could hear him and her breathe. She almost seemed to have been thinking about something, a change in her facial expression slightly. Yet he decided he would not ask, not wanting to ruin the moment. He moved his hand down to hers, gripping lightly and smiled. "Alright then," he said softly, apparating a second later to his house.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top