Off to Tame Nessie and Maybe Wrangle a Llama or Two - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Off to Tame Nessie and Maybe Wrangle a Llama or Two - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Off to Tame Nessie and Maybe Wrangle a Llama or Two

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Off to Tame Nessie and Maybe Wrangle a Llama or Two - Page 5 Empty Re: Off to Tame Nessie and Maybe Wrangle a Llama or Two

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:22 am

Jack heard her name and sort of craned her neck to glance back though she was already a over a knoll in the slippery bank and was separated from her friends. She paused for a second, rocking back and forth on her heels as she waited until she could hear their footsteps behind her. "Yeah, but I was getting a little more frantic, so it was a little more violent." She chuckled.

With that she continued walking on, undaunted by the fact that she was walking alone in front of them. Little quirks like that that would make normal people a little uncomfortable or awkward feeling did not faze Jack. She did not mind this partial form of solitude and small rebellion. Anything to remain unorthodox, really.

At Chase's words, Jack shrugged, not sure that she necessarily wanted to spend the night here. She was getting a little hungry, but now she planned on going home (or maybe to her cousin Elliot's house) and doing something a little tamer, like exploring some woods or going river rafting...or maybe just reading a good book. She smirked but left her musings to herself.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Off to Tame Nessie and Maybe Wrangle a Llama or Two - Page 5 Empty Re: Off to Tame Nessie and Maybe Wrangle a Llama or Two

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:43 am

Andrew gripped onto Chase's hand, trying to make sure that Jack couldn't see. She hadn't even known yet that the two were dating, but knew they would have to tell her soon. "I'll stay here with you," he smiled at Chase and let go of her hand, moving it slowly to her waist, to where Jack couldn't notice. He smiled again, gazing into Chases eyes and felt elated at that point. "If it's alright with you."

He looked back towards the lake, noticing that the water had begun to calm down, the birds chirping softly in the background. Andrew let out a deep breath, realizing that it was finally over for now. He looked back at Chase and said in a hushed tone "Well I guess you would make out for a good healer love...I can barely feel any pain at all."

He felt like he should've snuck a quick kiss to Chase, yet didn't want Jack to see. It felt awkward trying to flirt with Chase, and didn't know how weird it would be if they had kissed behind her back. They were already good friends, and didn't need to ruin it by spilling his guts about them.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:50 am

Chase looked first from Jack to Andrew, but felt her cheeks redden when his hand moved to her waist, drawing her closer to him. She grinned happily, but then looked up at Jack. "So Jack, are you gonna head home then? Andrew can apparate me home, we'll be alright." She said before slowly moving away from Andrew, afraid that Jack would turn around. Sure she wanted her friend to know about her relationship, but right now didn't seem to be the time. She would have the entire night with Andrew though, and she was excited about it.

She didn't want to just let her friend leave though, that would be weird too, so she caught up with Jack and grinned at her. "Are you sure you don't want to stay? It really is nice here, of course I'm not forcing you to or anything.." She said grinning. "But before you go, at least have this." She said holding out the chess piece. "You can tell everyone you got that after riding Nessie in the entrance of her own home.." She said smiling, pressing the knight into her hand without waiting for an answer. "Have fun!" She giggled happily and turned around to look back out at the lake, shielding her eyes from the slowly lowering sun.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:03 am

Jack nodded, yawning and glanced over as Chase hurried over to her side. Jack smiled and said, "Yeah, I think I'm going to head home. I haven't been back in awhile and I really do not need my parents calling the police and reporting me as a runaway or something." She chuckled.

Chase pressed the knight into Jack's hands and she began to protest but the huge smile on Chase's face told Jack that there was little to no use insisting against it. Jack smiled and turned to grin at Andrew and her. "Well," she said. "I best be of." She saluted them and then turned on the spot.

---

With a pop, Jack reappeared at the far end of the lake, closer to where she now knew Nessie's lair was. She squinted across the lake and could barely discern two splotches far, far away that could have been her friends, but could have just as easily been trees or something else.

She stepped up to the bank where there was a small cliff and looked down into the clear water. She smiled down into the water and held the chess piece over the water. She had never been one for holding onto things. She knew that people would look at something like Nessie and recognize the danger and try to detain it.

Jack was the kind of person to smile and let it be, knowing full well the beauty of Nessie was the fact that he controlled these waters. This little token, while it would be a nice reminder of her friends, was apart of the legend and Jack would not be one to take that away. She opened her hand and watched the piece drift down, down, down....

She smiled and said, "You won fair and square big guy." She turned and began to walk away.

Suddenly there was a splash and at her feet landed the little chess piece. She grabbed it and turned around to see the tip of a tail descending back into the darkness of the lake. Jack smiled. "If you insist." With that, she turned on her heel and disapparated home.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:20 am

Once he was sure that Jack had left the area, Andrew quickly turned back to Chase and pressed his lips onto hers. He knew the sound apparation had made, so he knew she had to have apperated home...if not, things would be pretty awkward afterwords. He moved his face away for a second and smiled. "Well what shall we do now?" he asked her, a sort of sly trail in his voice. They were alone by the lake, and wondered how long it would be before they would head home or something.

He kept his arms wrapped around her waist, his hands a little above her pants line. He looked to his left, feeling like something was amiss, like someone had been watching them. He noticed a little speck on the horizon, yet didn't assume it to be anything. Probably just a tree or something. He turned his head back towards Chases's direction, and brushed some of her moist hair out of his face. He then finally realized that they were still soaking wet, and chuckled slightly. "We may need to dry ourselves off," he told her.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:28 am

Chase grinned when he kissed her. She latched her arms around his neck and kissed him back with as much passion as she could. It felt kind of nice, being able to do what they loved freely. Jack.. well she trusted her, but it just wasn't a good time to show her that they were.. well dating, and head over heels for each other. That was kind of awkward to bring up to a best friend. She could only imagine the conversation that would be. "Hey Jack.. I'm sorry we didn't tell you earlier, but we are madly in love with each other, have been for a long time actually! We just finished snogging if you can believe it!"

Chase could feel a blush creep onto her cheeks, but she grinned at him again. "I don't know, we are alone, in a distant land, with Nessie for company and no one else but the tourists to see." She said, knowing full well there were no tourists around for miles, they would be either on a road, or at a lodge, trying to catch a glimpse of Nessie, and once they did, someone would be there to oblivate them as soon as possible. She giggled and placed another light kiss on his lips, savoring the feeling of his soft lips against hers. She ran her hand into his hair as she pulled away and giggled. "I feel kinda bad for not telling Jack about us.." She said suddenly, a frown creating a crease between her eyes.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:48 am

Andrew smiled lightly and kissed her tenderly on the lips, pulling her closer into him. After a moment of kissing her passtionatley, he pulled away and made his face into a smile. "I'm sure Jack will be alright," he said softly, feeling his body temperature rising "she won't know for a while...until that party anyway. For now, let's just enjoy the moment..." and with that, he kissed her passtionately on the lips, and moved his hands upward, tugging on her shirt.

----Some time later...

Andrew leaned against a neaby tree, whistling softly waking up a few moments ago. He had dressed himself back into his normal clothes, feeling himself almost compltely dry. His hair was still damp however, wondering if he should've used some spell to help dry it off. It looked messy anyway, so he figured he would let it dry on its own.

He then changed to humming, trying to hum a tune that sounded rather slow. Chase had been sleeping nearby, and decided to let her rest, looking out towards the lake. It seemed like it had only been a couple hours or so, wondering what time it was. He left his phone back at home, not wanting it to completely destroy it in the water like last time. He spent too much money trying to fix it up, regretting that he could not remember Chase's trick that he had told him about.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:17 am

Chase woke up feeling stiff and a bit sore. She could feel leaves and twigs under her head, and could feel a small breeze drift over her. She lay for a little bit on the ground, her eyes closed, happy images flowing through her head. She slowly opened her eyes and sat up, realizing she was almost completely alone. Her body was covered by a jacket, and she bit her lip, hoping her clothes were nearby and not.. completely torn up. She found them rather quickly and tugged them on, stumbling off to find Andrew.

It wasn't to long till she found him looking at the lake, not far from where she had originally started, but she had been to tired to even look at him. "Hey.." She said sitting down on his lap and looking out at the lake too. "How are you?" She asked grinning and turning around so she was half straddling him, her lips finding his softly before she let them drift down to his neck, pulling away she giggled softly and moved back into her sitting position, resting her head against his chest. "Some night.." She muttered happily, her eyes half closed as she lay in possibly the most comfortable position she had ever been in.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:33 am

Andrew had been enjoying the nice breeze that had been associated with the night. He felt himself begin to drift off slowly, wondering what it felt like to be Nessie. Always waiting in the deep waters, by itself with no one else around. It must've been pretty sad to have been the Loch Ness Monster. He toke a deep breath, enjoying the fresh air as the trees begin to rustle quietly. He jumped though once he heard a couple of twigs and leaves snapping near him, wondering what it had been to have caused the noise. It was only Chase, smiling as she approached.

He smiled himself, leaning against the tree once more, feeling a bit suprised when she sat on his lap, feeling himself begin to blush slightly. He smiled lightly and wrapped his arms around her waist once she began to kiss him gently. He pressed his lips back onto hers, almost feeling like he hadn't made contact with them. Shivers ran up his spine and he smiled once more. "I'm alright," he said softly to her and wrapped his arms around her back as she placed her head on his chest. He held onto her, like a child with a stuffed animal, feeling at peace once more.

"Yeah," he said softly, breaking his own inner peace "it was a pretty wild night...hopefully Nessie didn't hear anything...that would've been awkward." He moved his right hand up to the top of her head, gently moving his hand around her moist hair. "Did I ever mention that I love your hair?" he asked softly almost in a seductive voice "Red is a very passionate color..."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:53 am

Chase grinned and looked at the lake again. "yeah.. it's very peaceful now though, I think we would have been yelled at if she had heard." She said giggling. She leaned back and felt completely at peace, almost ready to doze off again. When she heard a car horn. She yelped and looked around, seeing a car go down a street she hadn't even realized was there. How close to town were they anyway? She looked at Andrew and stood up carefully, walking around for a moment before peaking behind some bushes. Nothing but trees..

Chase turned to face Andrew again and sighed slightly. "We should probably get home.." She said glancing at the ground and blushing deep red when she saw how mixed up the leaves and stuff were. "Maybe vacate the area or something.." She giggled loudly and looked at at Andrew again, her face almost as red as her hair. Which he was now complimenting. "Well.. thank you." She said blushing hard, and fingering her hair. "What.. well what do you want to do? I mean.. look where we are... what we did.." She said pointing at the lake. "I don't know what could compete.." she said and sat down heavily next to him on the ground.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top