Love is in the air! (Paris) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Love is in the air! (Paris) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Love is in the air! (Paris)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love is in the air! (Paris) - Page 2 Empty Re: Love is in the air! (Paris)

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:42 am

Belle Fey Potter wrote:Belle shook her head at her husband's antics but she smiled for him anyway so that he could take the picture. Then she took the camera from him and turned to the driver, "Est-ce que cela vous dérangerait de prendre une photo?" She asked in clear french.

"Naturellement milady." He replied.

Belle snuggled into Andy's side. "Smile love." She said.

(Would you mind taking a picture?)

(Of course milady.)

Andrian let out a soft, chuckle escape his lips as he clicked the button to take the photo of Bell. "You look.. very pretty," he told her, smiling softly as he let her take the camera from his hands and gave the driver the camera. To his dismay he heard her speak to him in clear, fluent french. He rose his eyebrows at her and watched both them talk in French, he tried to catch what they were saying but of course, all he got was photo and milady. "I didn't know you speak French?" he told her, looking at her with confusion on his face then smiled at the camera, putting his arm over her shoulder as he noticed the man taking a photo.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:42 pm

When it was done Belle took the camera back with a thank you and turned to her husband. "But of course you did love. You found it out when we went to Haz's house warming. I grew up in the French country side with Gramps and Gram remember?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:58 am

"Oh," said Andrian looking away from her for a moment after realizing that she was actually correct, keeping quite for a few minute feeling embrassed that he had forgotten that she grew up in the French country side with her family, smiling for the camera as the man took their photo. "Oh, yeah. I remember now," he told her, laughing, breaking the awkward silence between them. Then he got his camera back and started to look into it, suddenly the carriage started moving and soon they were on the road of France, Paris for the very first time, ready to take them on their first and wonderful night of the day, he smiled as he saw this. He had got the driver to take them to a hotel first so they could get their stuff down and then take them to a resturant, he knew they were going to have a good time. "Sexy!" he said, grinning at her from above. "I like it, you obviously look very sexy in this one," he told her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:45 am

Belle laughed, "And will you continue to think I am sexy when I am all round with child and cannot find my feet?" She asked, glad to have the silence between them over. They did not have those moment's often but when they did she hated it. She loved talking and joking with her husband far more.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:27 am

Andrian rolled his eyes at her and laughed as she said this. "Yes, I would... even if it take forever until you accept the god damn compliment," he told her, sticking a playful tongue at her to show that he was just playing around and not being mean to her after saying the word 'goddamn' in front of her. He thought it was funny how Bell told him that she couldn't find her feet because of her stomach. He had to keep reminding her, constantly that she looked beautiful everyday but she was too stubborn to believe him anyway. He loved her, he loved joking with his wife everyday even after all this years. And, he was a hundred percent sure he was not lying about how she looked these days now she had the baby.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:54 pm

Belle was shoked to hear her husband say 'God Damn' and laughed. "I get the point love. You think I am beautiful and that is all that matters to me. As long as you are still attracked to me I could care less about anyone else."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top