Love is in the air! (Paris)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Love is in the air! (Paris) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Love is in the air! (Paris)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love is in the air! (Paris) Empty Love is in the air! (Paris)

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:06 am

Andrian walked out of the airport, dragging his luggage behind him while carrying his backpack, over his shoulder. He stood outside, with a smile on he face as he breath in the nice, fresh air of Paris. He couldn't wait to explore the city and everything inside the country. Andrian and Bell were going to stay here in paris for a week, it was the perfect vacation for both of them.

Andrian was wearing a blue, gold t-shirt and baggy blue jeans along with his old pair of walking boots. He also had cologne on as well and his hair was rugged and wild which he liked to keep messy to give it a more rebellious look.

"Here we are, bub" Andrian said, grinning as he looked at her. "Here we are in the city of love" he continued with a hint of excitement in his voice. He had a special surprise for her, he had booked them into a nice hotel in the heart of the city, near the eiffel tower which looked out the magnificant city

Spoiler:
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Love is in the air! (Paris) Empty Re: Love is in the air! (Paris)

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:34 am

Belle smiled at him, it was true she visited her grandparents in the French country side...but it had been many years since she had been in Paris. "Aye, the city of love."

Belle brushed back a long raven lock, now nearly to her knees. Since becoming pregnant her hair had grown faster and she had yet to cut it. She wore a black tank top, all ready showing the small buldge that was their growing child with a pair of blue jeans and vans. Her corsets were rather uncomfertable now that she was showing.

"So what do you have planned my love?" She asked.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:26 am

Andrian looked up at the beauty of the nightsky, there were so many stars sky and the moon sat the horizon, shining it beautiful light above them which lit up the night.

And, as he looked at it, the moon was soon covered by Bell's head as she stood in the way which caused the moon to create a circle of light around her head. Andrian smiled as he saw this, she was so beautiful in the night sky, he was so glad she was his and he never wanted to let her go. Suddenly a cool breeze brushed against his skin, he shivered and realized that Bell wasn't wearing any warm clothes on so he picked up her jacket which he was carrying and wrapped it around her, before holding her hands and kissing her lightly on the lips. "I must say, you look amazingly beautiful tonight," he told her as he looked into her eyes, his hazel brown eyes meeting her icy-blue eyes.

"[color=teal]See that tower over there[/color=teal]" said Andrian turning his head around to the Eiffel tower, pointing at it. "We're going to have dinner there, near the Eifel tower, then right after that we're going to head up Eifel tower and from there we'll be able to see the whole city," he told her, smiling as he said all the good things they were going to do, hopefully she'll like it. "Its going to be a wonderful night, a night you'll never forget.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:02 pm

Belle blushed slightly, it was amazing after all the time they had spent together how he could still make her blush with a compliment. "And you always look handsome." She said softly.

She then turned her attention where he was pointing and nodded her head. "It sounds wonderful Andy." Just then her stomach growled and she giggled. "It would seem my never ending hunger is at it again. Shall we?" She asked.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:20 am

Andrian couldn't help but smiled, crookedly at her as he touched her, face gently and brushed it lightly across her cheek. Then placed a strand of her hair around the lock of her ears as he watched her carefully and he couldn't help but notice how her rosy, soft cheeks turning into a shade of pink. He couldn't help but fall in love with it again, she look absolutely adorable when she was blushing. "Mmm..." he paused to smirk at her, letting a small quite chuckle. "Thanks, hun. I love you so much," he countinued. "I must say, I really do miss the way your cheek glow bright red when your blushing, its adorable," he told her, his voice was gentle and calm as he look at her through his hazel brown eyes.

"Of course, don't want my beautitul wife hungry" grinned Andrian, cheerfully as he laughed quietly when she said her never ending hunger was at it again. Andrian looked down at her stomach and smiled, it was so beautiful, the girl he love was bearing his child and he wouldn't have it any other way. He looked up at her again and smiled, softly again before turning around and holding out his arm in the air in front of her. "May I escourt you to our transport, my princess?" Andrian asked, smirked at her, waiting patiently for her to lock her arm around his elbow so that he could lead her to the carriage he had waiting for them outside.

OOC: soz it sucks
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:51 pm

She smiled, "I love you too Andrian." She took his arm enjoying him pressed against her side."Yes you may, but I am no princess Andy." Belle replied with a smile.

She let him lead her and after a few moments she spoke, "You know, I am so glad that we are getting this chance away from everything. We have the manor and grounds to ourselves most times, but we never get a chance to just leave it all behind even for just a short while anymore."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:18 am

Andrian smiled at her, flashing his cute devilish grin at her as he led her towards the carriage he had ordered and waiting outside for them. He enjoyed the warmth of her arm locked around the lock of his elbow and when she said Yes your may, but I am no princess Andy. Andrian couldn't help but let out a small, masculine chuckle as she said this. "No, but you are my princess and you'll always be my princess," he told her in an low, attractive male voice. "I wouldn't change it for the world.

Then when she said she was glad of fetting a chance to get away from anything, he couldn't help but nod in agreement and laughed, softly as she said this. "Yeah, me too," he smiled at her. "It is nice to get away from everything and do your own things, but nothing is better going somewhere with the person you love," he told her, laughing as he said this. He had a feeling that this week was going to be a magical week.

OOC: soz it bad
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:00 pm

(You always say that love, but they are fine)

Belle smiled, "No I don't think anything could be better. Except perhaps when they have their child with them to hold and play with." She ran a hand over her growing stomach, "And not inside me." She said with a laugh.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:32 pm

Andrian smirked and burst out laughing, loudly but not low enough that it didn't make him look like a total fool in front of everyone, causing him to get embrassed. "Yeah, looking after a child can be a handful," he chuckled, lightly. "But you got to admit, its all worth it and you got to love them no matter what," he said. He remembered the other night when he had to chase Noel around the house, trying to stop him breaking other things and having to get up and play with them, all night even though he was tired. Andrian looked down at her stomach and placed, his hands on top of her which ran down her stomach, holding it steady as he looked back up and smiled at her. "Love, our baby is going to be beautiful... I know so because of you are."

Andrian stopped in his position and looked up at the guy sitting in front of the carriage, holding onto a leach which was locked around two beautiful, stallion standing in front of them. "Ladies first.." he smiled as he helped her onto the carriage before turning around to help the man pull their luggage in the back of the carriage. "Thanks!" he told the man, getting something out of his bag and started to climb back into the carriage, sitting beside Bell. "Photo, Bell?" he asked her, waiting for her to smile for him so he could take a photo of her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:44 pm

Belle shook her head at her husband's antics but she smiled for him anyway so that he could take the picture. Then she took the camera from him and turned to the driver, "Est-ce que cela vous dérangerait de prendre une photo?" She asked in clear french.

"Naturellement milady." He replied.

Belle snuggled into Andy's side. "Smile love." She said.

(Would you mind taking a picture?)

(Of course milady.)
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top