The Damage Done - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Damage Done - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Damage Done

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Damage Done - Page 6 Empty Re: The Damage Done

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:52 am

Jack considered it for a second. She really did not think Uncle Chip would appreciate her showing up on his doorstep all bloody either. Honestly, she really did not want to face her muggle family who would be acting as if nothing had happened, because honestly, what did they know.

Swallowing her pride, which she seemed to have been doing quite a lot lately, she said, "I think I may have to take you up on that offer." As an explanation, she added, somewhat lamely, "Muggle family. They really just won't get it, y'know. But if it's going to be a burden, forget it, I can go home." She really hated to ask favors.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:57 am

"Hey it's alright," he said grimacing in pain as his large cut began to sting again "I live by myself, so you don't have to worry about anyone asking why were are bleeding and all...except my god damn nosy neighbor Gerald." Gerald was a 18 year old man who had a family in the apartment next to his, and was always trying to be friends with Andrew, even though Andrew had not He would knock at his door everyday and try to talk to him even though Andrew had always told him to go home. "But either than that, it is rather nice."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:02 am

Jack smiled faintly. That's what she ought to do, try to get her own place, but to get the money for that she would have to borrow from Uncle Chip and then he would get offended that she would not just move in like he had always offered her and Riley. So independence would just have to wait until she had graduated.

"Well, then that's awesome." She chuckled and thought about how she would need a spare change of clothes once she cleaned herself up. She glanced over and saw a knapsack looking quite similar to her own sitting in the corner. She walked over and glanced in to see clothes and some snacks too. She shrugged and pulled it onto her shoulder. She turned back to Andrew. "If you're sure I won't be a burden..."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:05 am

"Not at all," he said holding his wound now as it began to bleed again. Andrew, being sick of the wound, ripped off a part of his sleeve on his shirt and then tied it down on the wound, to stop the floor of the blood. He sighed and then felt a little lightheaded. Blood loss perhaps? He knew he needed to get home and just get some rest. He was ready to apperate now and forget about the nights events.

[Lets just say we all apperated here, as it will get confusing xD]
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:22 am

Jack winced as she noticed Andrew's wound; that did not look like it was fun. She glanced around the room and noticed a first aid kit, one that she was sure had not been there before. She strode over to it and slipped it into her handy little knapsack.

She turned back to Andrew and nodded to indicate she was ready to leave and she began to prepare herself to apparate. No matter how much she did it, she seemed to like it less and less each time.

((Good idea))
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:27 am

[So do you want me to start a topic, or just say that you came over or something?]

Andrew looked at the others and said "Alright get some rest, and we'll meet back here as soon as school starts. Everyone keep in touch and things will be okay. Also if anyone wants to come over or something and discuss plans, then thats fine too." After the last sentence, he apperated away, back to his apartment.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:31 am

((It's up to you))
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:31 am

((Arg too many decisions today xD))
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:33 am

((Haha, well I dont care too much either way, so it's up to you. =) ))
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:40 am

((I now give you the power to make this decision yours...*BAM*...rofl jk I guess we could just make a new topic or something xD))
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top