The Damage Done - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Damage Done - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Damage Done

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Damage Done - Page 2 Empty Re: The Damage Done

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:04 pm

Miseria was surprised. “Really? I didn't notice...“ she said about the ears, and a tail, raising her eyebrows really high. Even if she had those, Miseria didn't actually care much. She was on their side, and that was the main thing what mattered. “Well, here's the thing. I'm a werewolf, too... only with no tail, and human ears... And my mother was a human, and so was my father... Probably that's why I'm like this,“ she said, smiling at her softly. Anyways, she was trying to be friendly, though, she herself was feeling only pain at the moment.
She took the potion what Andrew gave her, but didn't drink it yet. Probably there was someone who needed it more than she did.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:09 pm

[Oh. Well, ignore how Brienne got in the first time I said, then and pretend I got back into the mansion into the portal. Or something. XD]

Brienne downed the potion in one long swig. "I only did this for Silas, my mentor who is dead. Dead from being ambushed by Death Eaters. [Not really, but she doesn't know that]"

She felt a strong urge to vomit. This potion was nasty-tasting. "What's IN this?" She barely managed to keep it down, and so desperately wanted to wash her mouth of it. Preferably with some sugary treats, or butterbeer. She loved butterbeer, especially when she was in Hogsmeade during the winter.

In her failure to do anything to help conquer the Death Eaters, she felt as if she was a huge failure to Silas, and that his memory was going unfulfilled. It was that strong of a feeling that you could see it in her eyes.

She looked at Miseria, "Really? A werewolf like me. How come you're not trying to kill me for being an abomination to the werewolf race?" She asked this as if surprised, because she was.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:01 pm

Miseria raised her eyebrows when she heard Brianne's excuse, and a question. “Why would I?“ she asked, before replying to her. Miseria wasn't actually not much into the traditional werewolf club thing. She was on her own, and now she was Lupin.
“I didn't give you the life you are living, and it's not my right to take it away,“ she finally said, looking at wolfling. She was the first one who she saw with ears and a tail. Of course they lived in magical world, and everything was possible. “Abomination or not, you're still a human being, and you deserve to live, no matter how you look, or in what race you are.“ She was sure that her opinion was quite optimistic. And seriously, why would she even want to kill someone who hasn't done any harm to her?
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:14 pm

Louis had walking with a cut on his face and some stiches on it. Then he came in and saw Miseria and Andrew and Brienne. "Hey guys..." He siad feeling all emberassed. He had gotten hurt. He was a Disgrace, he remembered when he got home they were all worried about him and told him not to follow his uncles path. But he was halfway there. They had lost the battle and alot of people got hurt. Ne'Os had died but he was on the othe other side.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:20 pm

Miseria looked at Louis, who came in, all in stitches, and wounded. “What happened to you?“ she asked with big eyes. Then, quickly, she got over him, and gave him the potion what Andrew gave her. “Drink it, it will make the pain go away,“ she said. Like before, she didn't think much about herself. The others were on the first place, not she. Then she looked over Louis' shoulder, and sighed quietly. “What about the others? Are they coming?“ she asked, looking back at the young gryffindor.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:31 pm

Andrew looked over his shoulder to see Louis standing there and bleeding by the portal. He turned around so he face both Mis and Louis and walked over. "Where's Jack?" he asked still concerned about if she had made it or not. There were a lot of Death Eaters and not enough Order members, so he was almost frightened that she might not of made it out. "Is she alright?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:45 pm

Jack fell through the portal and into the Room of Requirement, landing on her stomach, having dove through. She rolled over and pulled herself into a sitting position, shaking her head to clear it. Her hand went up to the slash on her face which was still bleeding a bit. She looked down to see a fresh gash in her arm too.

She looked up and saw some of her friends from Potter's Army. She grimaced and stumbled to her feet. "Hey guys," she said, fluttering a grin to mask her pained grimace. She had been hit by a particularly tough Crucio curse from Nerezza, but she was feeling the pain more now than then.

She wiped the excess blood from her arm and brushed off her face, beginning to look at her arms and legs for other injuries. She looked back up and said, "Miss me?" Her chest was heaving with exhaustion, but she was slowly getting better. She smiled faintly.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:55 pm

Andrew immediatly ran over to Jack and helped her up to her feet and over to a nearby chair. He grabbed one of the potions, from the medical shelve and handed it to her. "More or less," he joked, smiling warmly "glad to see you made it back." He sighed in relief as everyone from the battle made it through the portal. He looked over by the portal and then though they needed it close. Magically, the room itself closed the portal down with a tiny popping sound. Wait. It just occured to him. "We forgot Nick!" he said suddenly and then thought they needed the portal back. The portal reappered suddenly and he sighed in relief.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:03 pm

Jack tsked and grumbled as Andrew fussed and helped her into a chair. "Geez, your worse than the nurse here. I am just fine, just a little shaken up. Sheesh." Nevertheless, she took the potion and opened the flask, downing about half of it. It swept through her system and she felt some of the pain abide. Good stuff.

Jack glanced over and saw the portal shrink. She said, "Is this all?" Then Andrew exclaimed, saying that they forgot Nick. The portal reappeared. Again, she glanced around at everyone. "Was this all?" She noticed Brienne. "Oh, did Daniel get help? He was seriously hurt when I last saw him."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:23 pm

"Yeah this is it," he said knowing that Nick still needed to get through the portal "and Daniel is fine. He got to St. Mungos in time." He kept a watchful eye on the portal, to make sure that no Death Eaters got through. Yet most of the Death Eaters didn't know where the portal was, so they were safe for now. He stood against the wall and tried to let the pain flow through him so it could leave faster.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top