The Damage Done
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Damage Done Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Damage Done

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Damage Done Empty The Damage Done

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:31 pm

[Okay so basically just ignored the topic in the forest if you posted there and come post here]

Andrew lunged through the portal inside the Grimmauld house and felt himself apperate again back to the Room of Requirement. He landed on the floor, feeling himself bleed and the blood landed on the floor. "Dammit!" he swore loudly as he pushed himself up. He was hurt pretty bad since he was smashed into the wall by a spell Jenifer had thrown at him. He thought that he needed medical attention, and a large balcony of potions and papers with spell descriptions appeared in front of him. He pushed himself up to his feet and then drank one of the potions, which suddenly made him feel better, and his wounds become more attended. Where were the others? He looked around, wondering where they were and swore again.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

The Damage Done Empty Re: The Damage Done

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:36 pm

There was another pop, and Miseria appeared trough a portal into the room of requierments. She stood there for a moment, eyes closed, and then she took a deep breathe. “I will never-ever appearate anymore,“ she said more to herself, and stepped away, looking at Andrew, who was bleeding only a moment ago.

She was all covered in dust, and right now, when she wasn't in the room where she was in a duel, she felt the pain again. She was also crushed against the wall with the cruciatus, and now, all of her bones were in a deep pain. She removed the mask, and ran her fingers trough her hair, taking another deep breathe. But her pain wasn't on the top of the lists right now. “Are you alright?“ she asked Potter's Army leader, stepping closer to him. She herself didn't haven't noticed it, but her nose, and lip were both bleeding.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:44 pm

"Yeah," he said trying to bandage a large open wound on his left arm when he collided with a large piece of metal "I'm fine." He looked up and saw Miseria bleeding on her nose and lip. "Here," he said pulling out his wand "you may want to close your eyes. Ekipsky." A bright flash of light flew through his wand and landed on Miserias face, attempting to heal her wounds. "I'm glad that your alright. Where are the others?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:50 pm

Miseria raised her eyebrows, and looked at his arm. “Sectumsempra, I presume?“ she asked, and, twirling her wand with her fingers. When Andrew told her to close her eyes, she did so, and stepped one step back, when the spell hit her face. She didn't actually notice even when the blood was coming, the adrenaline didn't let her to do it. But then she looked back at Andrew's arm, and pointed with her wand at it:“Vulnera Sanetur,“ she said, casting the healing spell at his wound. Then she shrugged, and looked back at the portal. “I don't know. Jess told us to appearate here, using a portal, and I followed his orders. I think that what he's doing right now is trying to make people come here.“
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm

Brienne, after taking her friend to St. Mungo's, entered through the regular entrance. She was covered in blood, but mostly not her own. She plopped down on the floor, frowning. "The Death Eaters win, as always. I should never battle at all, it was probably all my fault we lost." She had a habit of blaming herself for everything wrong with the world, as she always did. "Sorry about being late, guys. I managed to get to St. Mungo's to take my friend to there. He suffered major blood loss and can't even keep himself awake for more than five minutes!" She didn't say anymore, and sighed.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:56 pm

[Bri we had to apperate through a portal but okay xD]

Andrew felt his arm healing up, which ironically felt painful. He looked back at his arm and then saw it bleeding only a little bit. He sighed and then used his shirt to clean up some of the blood and use it as a bandage. He heard someone else go through the portal and saw Brienne standing there, discussing what had happened in the past few minutes. "He'll be alright," he said remembering the events back at Egypt "the healers there well take care of him. Have you seen Louis or Jack?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:17 pm

Miseria nodded to him, though, he didn't even thank her, and then turned herself around, when she heard someone else entering the room.
“The doctors will take care of your friend. But now about you – are you alright? Any wounded places?“ she asked, twirling again her wand with her fingers, and stepping away from Andrew. Yes, she was also afraid about the others. What did happen to them, and most of those who fought, were her friends. Also, where was Khaat? She hasn't seen her after the battle started. Was she alright? She didn't got killed, right? And what about Robert Lupin? She heard his voice downstairs, too...
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:31 pm

Andrew moved his left arm in a clockwise movement to remove the pain that had been in his shoulder area. He hated having to leave the battle, yet he assumed that they got off easy compared to what the Death Eaters could've done. He stood up and walked over to Miseria and Brienne and then said "We've got a couple of potions over there if you need it." He healed a couple of small cuts on his face and then his legs that had been revealed with his jeans tatered near the bottom of it. He then looked over to where the portal was and wondered if he should've jumped through it again, to save his friends and the Order. Yet, as much as it pained him, he knew that it would be suicide, so he forced himself to stay still.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:55 pm

[I had my character risk life and limb, getting Daniel outta there. Then she comes back.]

"I'm not seriously hurt. I'm a werewolf, I'm supposed to be tough. Funny thing is, my mother conceived from a werewolf, that's why I have wolf ears and a tail. Also why no one really cared about me for most of my life. Except Daniel. He saw past my deformity, my shameful, shameful deformity, whose origin is very disgraceful for werewolves." She whimpered and whined a little like a real wolf, to show great sadness. What she said was true, the werewolves especially didn't like her because of the deformity she sported with great shame.

[Oh yeah, and I have a topic for Daniel in St. Mungo's. Just to let ya know.]
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:58 pm

[I know but I;m just saying that Hogwarts is closed, we're not supposed to be here xD]

Andrew looked back at Brienne and sighed. He didn't know what to say, as he wasn't a motivational speaker. The last few hours must've been tough on everyone and didn't want to say anything to make things worse. He walked over to the medical cabinent and then grabbed 2 of the same potions that he had drinker earlier. He walked back over to Brienne and Miseria and handed it to the two. "Drink these and you should feel better," he said calmly and began to hold his head. He had a terrible headache.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top