Thaor + Nerezza vs. Miseria + Ted - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Thaor + Nerezza vs. Miseria + Ted - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Thaor + Nerezza vs. Miseria + Ted

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thaor + Nerezza vs. Miseria + Ted - Page 2 Empty Re: Thaor + Nerezza vs. Miseria + Ted

Post by Nerezza Ferruccio Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:37 pm

Nerezza was angered that she could not find anyone to duel with her. She figured that they were all simply terrified of her. She found that fact simply amusing, but would try and focus on something else so as not to get her arrogance to fill her up entirely. She knew that if she became too conceited, she would probably get killed. Although she was already injured, she would be able to get through this battle without dying. She knew how to take pain, for she enjoyed it immensely. The agony that rippled through her body after each step she took made her simply smile.

The blood continued to drip down her paled skin, staining it dark red. She had no worry of scars for she could simply make them disappear with a simple thought. She had a mind to think that when she died and no longer had control of her appearance, she would be a most horrible sight, a woman of once unrivaled beauty whose various battles had ruined her perfection. Smirking at such a thought, she walked out of the Drawing Room and heard a shuffling in a nearby bedroom. With a giggle, she kicked the door open, smiling over at Thaor absent-mindedly. She knew that he was on her side so she need not worry about him threatening her.

Walking to stand beside him, she turned to face Miseria, her crimson eyes glistening with hatred and excitement. She cast a protective spell around her and then slashed her wand violently in the air, throwing a Cruciatus Curse in the young girl's direction. With a cruel smile, she whispered, "A mere child, Thaor, believing herself to be skilled enough to beat you. Tell me, child, what will happen once you face me? Surely you know that you will die."

Before another spell could be cast, a man burst into the room. Immediately, Nerezza magically locked the door, a red X appearing upon the mahogany entrance. She smiled cruelly and then faced the man again. Her crimson eyes suddenly squinted. She knew him from the Auror Department. He had no idea who she really was and she found that entirely beautiful. Smiling, she whispered, "Tell me, Lupin. Do you wish to die as well? I would be happy to oblige."

---------------
Colloportus --- Locks the door
Cruciatus Curse --- Torture spell
And, since we know our HP lore well, do we eve need to do the explanation?
Nerezza Ferruccio
Nerezza Ferruccio

Number of posts : 83
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Thaor + Nerezza vs. Miseria + Ted - Page 2 Empty Re: Thaor + Nerezza vs. Miseria + Ted

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:52 pm

Miseria gasped quietly. Of course, the death eaters hated the werewolf, even though they were working with some! She held her wand, though, her hand was shaking in fear, and also in anger. She didn't notice Ted Lupin coming in. Only after she heard his voice, and looked at him, scowling. What is he doing? she thought. No one didn't call him! But then she just had to jump away. She didn't have a death wish, but it seemed that Thaor wanted to kill her anyways. God damn you!

Then, suddenly, she had to look away when she saw another death eater coming in. This time it was a demale one, and, sighing, she realized that again, she will be the one who they will be attacking with the curses. She rolled her eyes, and looked back at her, smiling, though, no one could see it behind her mask. She casted the Protego Totalum again, and gasped when the curse hit it right moment later. It was all just a coincidence! Wouldn't she do that, she'd be on the floor, screaming in pain again.

“We will see that,“ she said to Narezza, and raised her wand again. “Sectumsempra! Histedius! Sectumsempra!“ she shouted.

-------------

OT: Yeah, but the rules say so... Probably it is easier for them to look after us...

Protego Totalum – look at the recent posts...
Sectumsempra – look at the recent posts
Histedius - shoots a series of green rings from the caster's wand. The rings will follow the opponent and hurt them once they make contact, although it can be repelled by a Shield Charm. It's a Hex.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted 'Teddy' Lupin Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Ah, good. I can rid the world of two half-breed freaks in one sitting
Teddy scowled, the half breed thing always got him flared up, but he had been called that enough by now, and he managed to control his temper. Going all out in duels was not a good thing, you had to keep cool, think carefully before each spell. He used a simple Shield Charm to block Thaorson's accio wand. He must be extremely stupid if he thought that would work. "Expelliarmus," he said, attempting to disarm him. The fool would die sooner or later, it was two against one.

However, merely a second later, another Death Eater stepped into the room. He glanced at her, and found he could not look away. She was definitely beautiful, in the way Bellatrix had been. Beautiful but quite insane. She was injured, he could see that, yet it didn't seem to matter much to her. He frowned, looking back at the man. They both seemed talented, and he only had a young girl on his side. If he was smart, he would escape, that would be easy enough, but he could not abandon the girl now.

He realized that the woman was the person who he had mistaken for Bellatrix earlier in the battle. Well, since she wasn't here, he might as well have some fun. "Well you know, I'd rather not, I rather like living. Death is so final, as I'm sure you'll find out soon enough," he said casually. "Petrificus Totalus!" he casted.

-------------------------------------------

Expelliarmus - Disarming spell. Sent at Thaor
Petrificus Totalus - Petrifying spell. Nerezza.
Ted 'Teddy' Lupin

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:29 pm

Thaor laughed as he lazily blocked Ted's expelliarmus spell. You do realize, that We're dueling to kill? Thaor said to Ted with an evil laugh. incindio, depulso Thaor thought non-verbally, sending a table that was now ablaze flying towards Ted.

You know whats better than killing a half-breed? Thaor joked to Nerezza. Killing two of them! Avada Kedavra! Thaor said, sending the killing curse at Miseria. Ted, you must realize you cannot win, there are two of us, and one of you. Hand over your wand, and perhaps we let the child go. Keep dueling, and you both die, and we hunt down your family. Thaor said with an evil laugh (OOC-Like belatrix's)
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted Grint Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:49 pm

[ OT: Is this really closed? 'Cause I had to Apparate and take Andrew but I still wan'na fight so I'm willing to go back. ]
Ted Grint
Ted Grint

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:59 pm

[Whatever, join if you want. >This thread seems to be kind of dead anyways... .____. I have nothing against that. They are stronger anyways Very Happy
And I have no intentions of waiting for Narezza to reply. I am tierd, and i don't like waiting.]

Miseria put up the Protego Totalum shield, and watched as the curses, and looked at Thaor. It was kind of hard to believe that she was fighting with her future teacher right now, but she didn't actually even care. He was giving his best to kill her, so be it!
“He won't hand over his wand,“ she said calmly, though, she was afraid. Yet, she felt herself better when someone was next to her. Atleast she wasn't fighting alone, though... what chances they had anyways?
“Crucio!“ she shouted. The first curse this year, and today. She wanted to live, and right now, she didn't wait for a Death Eater to cast another spell. “Sectumsempra!“ she cried out.

Hufflepufflian or not, was an Order member right besides her or not, she actually didn't give a damn anymore. Let it be like it was.
“And for your information, I am not a Half breed,“ she said, feeling right now proud that she was a full werewolf. The one who could cause total mess on a full moon night! She casted another Sectumsempra, this time it was aimed at Narezza, and then she casted the Protego Totalum to protect herself from the curses, what she knew would be coming at her.

[And as lazy as I am right now, I think you all know the Sectumsempra, Crucio, and Protego Totalum...]
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:18 pm

An explosion rocked the room and Jess ran through a newly created whole in the wall from the room next to this one. "Get out, retreat!" Jess shouted desperately, "Get out while you can," he said, looking behind him as smoke billowed out of the spare room and into this one, the fire seemed to be spreading.

"Petrificus Totalus," he shouted, wand pointed at Nerezza, "You," he said, pointing at Mis, "Get through the portal now, the others have lost, and a great deal of our forces are... not fairing too well," Jess said sadly, "Get out!" He finished with, raising his wand and apparating downstairs.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:30 pm

Miseria flinched. She didn't wait for someone to break the walls or something, but the Bombarda scared her. She looked around, waiting for the third Death Eater, but instead, she saw Jess, who looked rather Sad. She nodded when she heard what he told her to do. Retreat, get out, just appearate somewhere! Actually, she didn't mind doing it. She nodded, and taking off the shield, she didn't turn herself around to curse last time the Death Eaters, but grabbed Ted's arm. “Let's go,“ she said, and went out of the room, and found quickly the portal, with what she quickly appearated.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top