Just walking...(Nerezza)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just walking...(Nerezza) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just walking...(Nerezza)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just walking...(Nerezza) Empty Just walking...(Nerezza)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:18 am

Davina couldn't sleep. Well, she wasn't allowed to, but she couldn't either. She had been told to meet someone. She hadn't even been given a name. All she knew is that it was a student. They probably knew all about her. Some sort of Death Eater test, she presumed. It was in the middle of the night and she was in the middle of the Forbidden Forest. Alone. Well, someone else must be there, but she was as good as alone for the moment. She would do anything for the Dark Lord though.

Davina walked over towards a tree and sat down. She looked up at the night sky. She wondered how long it would be before the person came to meet her. She hoped they wouldn't be late. It wasn't like they had a time though. This made her wonder if she was late. Millions of thoughts were crossing her mind that moment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Just walking...(Nerezza) Empty Re: Just walking...(Nerezza)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:55 am

Nerezza happened to be sitting in the tree just below the new Death Eater. With a sadistic smile, she jumped off, landing quietly in front of the girl. A loud cackle reverberated through the forest from her lips and she leaned in very close to the girl.

"Do you really want this, little girlie? You seem too gentle." Nerezza cackled again and did a back flip before she landed a couple of feet away. She gazed at the girl with disdain. "Tell me your name. Now. Mine's Nerezza. Learn it. Breathe it. And never forget it." She giggled wildly, throwing her head back and then stopping suddenly, gazing back at the girl with her glittering emerald eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:53 pm

Davina saw a girl jump down off the tree. She wasn't expecting that. She slowly got up to face her. Yup, a Slytherin. How predictable. "Of course I really want this. You really have to ask?" she retorted. She was getting into an argumentitive mood. She often got this way around Slytherins. Nerezza was on the same side as her though. Death Eaters. "I'm Davina." she replied, shortly. She doubted she would forget Nerezza, she seemed like a memorable person. She looked at Nerezza, staring into her eyes. She wasn't in the mood to be quizzed about her loyalties, she wanted to get on and do, well, whatever was planned. She assumed the Dark Lord had sent Nerezza for a reason. He didn't waste resources on talking. He was a man of action.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:30 pm

Nerezza smirked, her green eyes flashing dangerously. She suddenly leaned in closer to the Ravenclaw and said, "You shall not speak to me like that again, Davina. Are we clear?" She giggled madly, jumping away again.

"Now, to your test." An evil grin surfaced onto her face and she said, "Follow me." She gestured with her fingers and started walking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:55 pm

Davina saw Nerezza's smirk. She knew she was on the right side. She couldn't help but smirk back. It was in her nature. "Fine." she replied, stubbornly. Nerezza was testing her, she knew it.

Then Nerezza said it officially. Davina wondered what she would have to do. She was excited. There couldn't be much to do in the forest...could there? "I'm ready." she simply said, following Nerezza through the forest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:46 pm

Nerezza doubted the girl was ready, but she was going to ask her to do the same thing Thomas had requested of herself. Kill. At the thought of it, Nerezza giggled wildly again and then sped up her pace. They had all the time in the world, but she liked to murder things. Too bad she wouldn't be able to this time . . . unless Davina refused.

She stopped after a while, pointing her wand into the darkness of the forest. Accio body! she thought while smirking. The wife of the old man she had murdered on her test flew into sight and Nerezza lowered her to the ground ruthlessly.

She then turned to Davina, her green eyes flashing excitedly. "This woman has just lost her husband in a terrible murder." She paused to grin suggestively. "She has two daughters and they are her life. She does everything for them and would even sacrifice herself. Now, I want you to kill her."

The pitiful scream of the woman on the ground suddenly grew frantic and Nerezza turned to her, laughing coldly. Her cackle reverberated throughout the forest, and she wished the Ravenclaw would fail. She hadn't killed in days.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:52 am

Davina followed Nerezza through the forest. She noticed the pace speed up. They had all the time in the world though, she thought. Maybe Nerezza was just excited. Davina was too though. Her mind was racing, thinking of all the things she could be asked to do. She suspected it was killing though, it was the darkest magic of all. Normally she wouldn't have dreamed of killing anyone but since her father's death she had been acting oddly.

Nerezza couldn't seem to stop giggling. Typical girl, she thought, though didn't dare say it. Accio body? Yes, it was killing, she saw. A mother, too. She had already lost her husband and was clearly greiving. Davina would put an end to it now though. That was for sure. She wouldn't falter.

"Avada Kedavra."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:35 am

Nerezza watched the green light fly at the woman on the ground, silencing her immediately. She smirked over at the Ravenclaw and leaned in close to her face, staring nowhere but into her eyes.
"You do not seem the type to kill someone." She cackled wildly. "Something has happened to you to make you like this. So . . ." Another laugh. "Cold."

She jumped back, flipping upside down and straightening herself again. "I have been like this as long as I can remember, but I think it's fun. I have no soul, you see, Davina." Nerezza spoke her name mockingly. "Killing is my favorite sport. But, you are only doing it for revenge."

She was silent for a long time, then in a flash she was behind the Ravenclaw. "What will happen to you once you've had your vengeance, Davina? Will you become disloyal to the Dark Lord? I never will. He is my love."

Another cackle escaped her lips, this time the most evil sound in the forest. None of her laughs sounded especially pleasant but this one seemed to chill the roots of the trees around her. "But, I shall never love. I have lost too much of my soul for that, but I don't care. I'd rather kill than love. It's more pleasure in my life."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:35 am

Davina looked back at Nerezza. She had done everything asked of her, not faltered at all. Yet she was still being critisized. It seemed like she could do no right here. She looked into her eyes. "The Dark Lord doesn't care why I join, so long as I do. So why should you? I don't have any other reason to stay, I have done everything required of me. Now I'm going, I have things to do." she retorted. Her mood was getting worse and worse. She stormed out of the forest. She didn't care what Nerezza thought anymore. It didn't matter. Not one bit.

[[OOC: Finishing off, as she's almost dead Razz.]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top