Why I'm here? Why you? (Miseria)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Why I'm here? Why you? (Miseria) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Why I'm here? Why you? (Miseria)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why I'm here? Why you? (Miseria) Empty Why I'm here? Why you? (Miseria)

Post by Aria Haywood Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:16 pm

Aria needed some time alone so she mostly decided to walk around the London. She did even bring her umbrella just in the case with her. She never didn't know when it gonna rain again. Girl just walked and walked. She had nothing else to do. She had nowhere else to be.

She just kept walking and wondered what to do today. Since she has turned 21 in summer she didn't really celebrate it this year. She sighed and looked up at the sky. "Why I am so alone?" she asked there and sighed. She wasn't sure what all her friends were up to lately. She have been just too busy with her own work.

She suddenly bumped into someone. "Oh, I'm so sorry," she said there now and smiled. When she looked up at the person, she realized who it was. "Misera, no long time see," she said there with a smile now. She could have hugged her but wasn't sure if it was good idea for sure.

OOC: I hope it's okay I said that she looked familar and she knew who it was into who Aria pumbed.
Aria Haywood

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Why I'm here? Why you? (Miseria) Empty Re: Why I'm here? Why you? (Miseria)

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:48 am

Miseria loved spending time with her daughter, especially lately as she was now an auror and all she did was running around, trying to catch the criminals, and sometimes she even succeeded in teamwork as well, which was a huge plus point for her. She loved working alone which could be considered one of the cons in fact.

Today was a free day for her and she chose to spend it with her daughter who was very curious to see what London held in itself. They both had umbrellas with them, just in case it would start raining. Nobody never knew what to expect from England's weather. She remembered it was more stabile in Romania when she lived there. Thinking of that, the memories of her childhood returned so suddenly it was almost painful. The loss of her parents did not haunt her anymore, but she still had no clue why or who did it.

Her thoughts were interrupted by someone who bumped into her and recognized her from the spot. Miseria did not realize who it was until she heard the voice and saw that it was Aria. Her eyebrows darted up and she eyed the woman before her. They used to go to Hogwarts together and Aria was only a few years older than she. Now both of them were aurors, though it appeared that they had different shifts or something. She had rarely seen the woman at the Ministry. Or perhaps Miseria herself was too busy.

"Indeed!" she agreed, still surprised that they met so suddenly. She noticed how Dakota was staring up curiously, not even feeling ashamed how she ate the woman with her eyes. One thing she learned from her daughter - she was never shy, always straight forward instead.

"How are you?" she asked as she took Dakota by the hand and smiled widely. "Oh, by the way, I don't think You have ever met Dakota. Dakota, this is Aria, mommy's former schoolmate and we work together. Aria, this is Dakota, my daughter."
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Why I'm here? Why you? (Miseria) Empty Re: Why I'm here? Why you? (Miseria)

Post by Aria Haywood Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:22 pm

Aria was always busy with her work too. She have seen Miseria around couple times in Minstry but she was always too busy to go around and talk with her. She needed to work, she just wantef to have her own pocket money, not just to ask from her parents always. It was good to have finally some free time.

She was surprised when she saw that Miseria had kid already. She wasn't even sure when she had her. She looked at that young girl and smiled. "Oh I didn't even know that you had daughter. It's nice to meet you Dakota," she said therw nkw with a smile. She looked back at Miseria. "Since when you have kid, how old is she?" She asked there now. She was really a curious about it now.
Aria Haywood

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top